Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page 10 Years 9/11
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09.05.2011, 07:01 PM   #1
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
9/11 has created a WORLD OF HATE

all the fear, stress and frustions of people got skillfull transformed into politics
politics of hate, populists, massive loads of votes

like a fisher catching millions of fish

that is what 9/11 is abused for

make your choise

9/11 > 20 years of hate
or wake up

don't help in creating a world of hate
it's too easy
gast30 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.05.2011, 07:16 PM   #2
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gast30
9/11 has created a WORLD OF HATE

all the fear, stress and frustions of people got skillfull transformed into politics
politics of hate, populists, massive loads of votes

like a fisher catching millions of fish

that is what 9/11 is abused for

make your choise

9/11 > 20 years of hate
or wake up

don't help in creating a world of hate
it's too easy

i am pretty sure the world was full of hate well before 9/11.

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.06.2011, 01:45 AM   #3
cars_willkillyou
stalker

cars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's asses
9/11 was a tragic day for americans everywhere. I've heard the conspiracies, and while they make some valid points, it doesn't matter, to me at least, who was behind it. Innocent people died. For no reason. I agree with the op that since then, the tragedy has been relentlessly preyed upon by political and religious agendas.

But at this point, a decade later, no matter what you believe, we should be recognizing the day as a day of mourning. Not to remind americans and christians of the "evil middle east muslims." That "hate us for our freedom" or any garbage like that. But I feel that if we are going to recognize a day for its historic and tragic events, we should recognize every day tragedy struck in american history. I don't know. I'm not really sure I have room to talk about this. My family was fortunate enough not to have lost any loved ones on 9/11, nor anyone overseas in the string of military conflicts that have ensued. All I'm saying is that it was a horrific day in american history and the only thing that should be mentioned and/or recognized is the loss of life and those affected by that loss as a result.

cars_willkillyou is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.06.2011, 07:26 AM   #4
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by cars_willkillyou
All I'm saying is that it was a horrific day in american history and the only thing that should be mentioned and/or recognized is the loss of life and those affected by that loss as a result.

that true
i seen a fireman who helped the victims and volunteers that went into ground 0 to help for a few weeks

they got ill from the air that was full of asbest and other toxic pollution

and they say
they don't get any help from gov or fed ( i'm not sure wich one)

so no money to pay their health insurances

this is THE SHAME of america
you can stand there at 9/11
and see the failing of helping those people

only volunteers are helping them

the victims must be reminded for those who lost them
the people that helped and got sick
got to be reminded

after that you also have to be against the propaganda use of 9/11

it was propaganda that created 9/11 in the beginning
Old 09.06.2011, 11:31 AM   #5
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Come to New York this week and celebrate! Its going to be a celebration! Come celebrate 9/11 with Bloomberg, Kely, Guiliani and all the other war profiteers! They're going to have a blast and so should you - remember, they are watching you from every street corner and listening to all your phone converstaions and recording all your emails and inspecting your bags as you enter every public building (that will stop people form crashing planes, sure will!) but no one of that matters so long as we celebrate the deaths of so many!
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.06.2011, 11:32 AM   #6
gast30
invito al cielo

i think it is greater
you live in america
i live in europe

here it did increase the hate

the proof is the extreem right politic that have more voters
to bring down the buildings of more mosques

sharper regulation for "strangers" who come to live in the country ect...
all to irritate and keep "strangers" out of the country
a message of NOT WELCOME

the reason for this is also political
"strangers" are not gonna vote on right extreemist parties

and economic
they not gonna buy bibles or support donations to churches

and now i think about

"our freedom" you mean american peoples freedom

europeans, like in servia
can't be gay in public
because the church and the right extreemist are domination the place
so gays are beat down once they see them walking in the street

i believe that in america the gays had to fight for same rights
like in the army and to get married

soo looking at that you americans aren't that free
if you had to begg for years for gay rights
Old 09.06.2011, 11:42 AM   #7
gast30
invito al cielo

european freedom
can't stand the freedom of muslim practicing their believes
like all other religious people

it's like europeans have a problem with the freedom of muslims
that how i see it
Old 09.06.2011, 12:30 PM   #8
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
european freedom
can't stand the freedom of muslim practicing their believes
like all other religious people

it's like europeans have a problem with the freedom of muslims
that how i see it

i wouldn't say that was particularly true. what do you base that assumption on?

V

_ \ / _
/ \

Old 09.06.2011, 01:49 PM   #9
gast30
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon boy
i wouldn't say that was particularly true. what do you base that assumption on?

in human world " freedom of religion"

if protestants, katholics, christians, jews, boudist have their religion

why is there a problem with muslim religion

so this sez YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH FREEDOM OF MUSLIM RELIGION
Old 09.06.2011, 01:51 PM   #10
gast30
invito al cielo

it's called dictatorship
forcing your thoughts or ideas of life towards others
Old 09.06.2011, 01:57 PM   #11
gast30
invito al cielo

i believe that people are bored and have no bravery to look at themself
and their own problems in their country
how corrupt they are
and use their alphabetic advantage to exploit the world
where there are analphabetics

like africa
childslaves in gold and diamondmines
other recourses needed by the rich alphabetic diplomed countries

makeing millions and millions on the back of analphabetic african childslaves

that is where you have to look at
look at the money that is STOLEN from those people

till today
most of them still have nothing

that is what is wrong with humans
exploting their own specie
alpabetic vs analphabetic

who is gonna winn ha ha
Old 09.06.2011, 02:00 PM   #12
jon boy
invito al cielo

Quote:
in human world " freedom of religion"

if protestants, katholics, christians, jews, boudist have their religion

why is there a problem with muslim religion

so this sez YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH FREEDOM OF MUSLIM RELIGION

like i said, where do you get this from? who exactly has a problem?

from my own experience i can say that i have never seen any persecution of anyone because of religion.

V

_ \ / _
/ \

Old 09.06.2011, 02:02 PM   #13
gast30
invito al cielo

right wing extreemist have problems with muslim
also colored people and gays

they
racist low brain
Old 09.06.2011, 02:05 PM   #14
jon boy
invito al cielo

Quote:
right wing extreemist have problems with muslim
also colored people and gays

they
racist low brain

oh man!

yes right wing extremists have problems with muslims and just about everyone else. so where do you get the idea that europe does not allow muslims?

i wouldnt say the right wingers hate gay, if you know what i mean.

V

_ \ / _
/ \

Old 09.06.2011, 02:29 PM   #15
gast30
invito al cielo

it's not the idea
i'm more talking about hate in general
Old 09.06.2011, 02:29 PM   #16
gast30
invito al cielo

i know what you mean
Old 09.06.2011, 02:38 PM   #17
jon boy
invito al cielo

Quote:
it's not the idea
i'm more talking about hate in general

i wouldnt even say there was 'general' hatred of muslims in europe. there is certainly a lot of ignorance but thats more global and not specific to islam as a faith but more towards towards anything that others dont understand or feel threatened by. people will always use religion as a means to further personal goals.

V

_ \ / _
/ \

Old 09.06.2011, 02:49 PM   #18
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
There were something like 197 wars being fought around the world in the ''peaceful'' 90s.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.06.2011, 06:44 PM   #19
gast30
invito al cielo

i didn't understand what was going on then
remeber something of the start of the war in iraque
then i didn't realize how real it all is

and further on in time
never thought i would see soo much war

i'm really unhappy about these things
thought there where better times ahead
never happend
Old 09.06.2011, 08:00 PM   #20
jon boy
invito al cielo

Quote:
i didn't understand what was going on then
remeber something of the start of the war in iraque
then i didn't realize how real it all is

and further on in time
never thought i would see soo much war

i'm really unhappy about these things
thought there where better times ahead
never happend

have you been in a coma for some years? the world is full of war and horror. off hand i can think of several wars that have happened and continue to happen in my lifetime, some that will happen for a long time to come.

here are some words you may find useful: war makes some people rich.

V

_ \ / _
/ \

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth