Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page Sonic Youth book launch
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.21.2007, 10:22 AM   #1
filthymacnasty
empty page

filthymacnasty has much to be proud offilthymacnasty has much to be proud offilthymacnasty has much to be proud offilthymacnasty has much to be proud offilthymacnasty has much to be proud offilthymacnasty has much to be proud offilthymacnasty has much to be proud offilthymacnasty has much to be proud offilthymacnasty has much to be proud offilthymacnasty has much to be proud of
sorry to post on here for first time with an ad but thought people might be interested in next saturdays free event.

DATE Saturday 27th
Filthy Macnastys Whisky Cafe
Islington
London EC1R 1UU

Mojo writer Steve chick launches his new Sonic Youth tome "bad moon rising" free of charge from 7pm onwards.
all welcome.

http://mycherieamour.blogspot.com/20...nic-youth.html

www.filthymacnasty.com
filthymacnasty is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.21.2007, 03:14 PM   #2
sonicl
invito al cielo

sonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's asses
Good Lord, it's finally being published!

(This is, I think, the book that was originally going to be Everett True's "Psychic Confusion")
sonicl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.23.2007, 12:18 PM   #3
filthymacnasty
empty page

filthymacnasty has much to be proud offilthymacnasty has much to be proud offilthymacnasty has much to be proud offilthymacnasty has much to be proud offilthymacnasty has much to be proud offilthymacnasty has much to be proud offilthymacnasty has much to be proud offilthymacnasty has much to be proud offilthymacnasty has much to be proud offilthymacnasty has much to be proud of
i must admit I did search web for mentions of the book and most of them date back to 03/04 so its obviously been a long time coming.

FM
filthymacnasty is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth