Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page astral projection part 2 - let's get hypnagogic!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02.28.2010, 07:49 AM   #21
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Keeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's asses
Weed sucks. Beer rocks.

Keeping It Simple is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.28.2010, 08:18 AM   #22
A Thousand Threads
expwy. to yr skull

A Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's asses
Those Dream Machines are great.
Went to an exhibition a few weeks ago where they had the original. Unfortunately I had a mighty hangover, so after a few minutes I felt really nauseous.

They had other interesting and kind of similar installations aswell, such as La Monte Youngs "dream house"

«Around 1962, La Monte formulated the concept of «Dream House» as a piece that would be played continuously, experienced as a living organism with a life of its own, and exist in time as a tradition to itself. […] Time is so important for experiencing and understanding this piece that the exhibition was specially designed to give visitors the chance to offer themselves for longer stretches of time to the environment, and, perhaps, during the time span to frequently return to their own existence. It follows the principle that musical atmosphere is a function of time. […], and can be essential to experiencing frequencies over longer time periods, in order to adjust one’s nervous system and vibrate with the frequencies of the environment.»
A Thousand Threads is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.28.2010, 03:33 PM   #23
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
Nice topic, ni'k. I didn't think anyone would take me seriously bringing it up in the last thread. I usually come off as a bit of a strung out lunatic.

I think the dream machine is a wonderful tool. I use a mix of bio-feedback and the dream machine in my daily meditation routines. I've never felt more stable or sound in my life.

I've also gone off all anti-psychotic/anti-depressant/anti-anxiety medication as well and honestly, I've never felt more at peace. There are wonderful things that can be attained with meditation, a healthy diet(and supplements), and herbs alone.
Old 02.28.2010, 09:15 PM   #24
phoenix
invito al cielo

phoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's asses
nik is clearly trying to control you all.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth