Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page SY in NYCityPark commerical
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07.31.2006, 02:24 PM   #1
Kim C Not G
bad moon rising

Kim C Not G is a jewel in the roughKim C Not G is a jewel in the roughKim C Not G is a jewel in the roughKim C Not G is a jewel in the rough
The weatherchannel was on the tube at my house this morning and as I went to turn it off, this commercial came on about City Parks and community. With people stating, "This is my park" etc I figured no big deal. Then not only did they show a scene of Kim Gordon and Steve Shelley, but after another example of entertainment and fun do they show Thurston. I was shocked. Well anyway, I figured to all those NYC or suburb people to look out for it. Not that exciting and only for about 30 seconds but thought I'd share. (sorry if its already been mentioned)
Kim C Not G is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.31.2006, 02:28 PM   #2
screamingskull
invito al cielo

screamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's asses
have you seen that pro-abortion add kim did in the early 90's?
screamingskull is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.31.2006, 02:38 PM   #3
Lipslikewindows
bad moon rising

Lipslikewindows is a splendid one to beholdLipslikewindows is a splendid one to beholdLipslikewindows is a splendid one to beholdLipslikewindows is a splendid one to beholdLipslikewindows is a splendid one to beholdLipslikewindows is a splendid one to beholdLipslikewindows is a splendid one to behold
Yeah, weird commercial. They seem so out of place. And why do I suspect this pro-abortion ad isn't real?
Old 07.31.2006, 02:59 PM   #4
top 40 squeeze
bad moon rising

top 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lipslikewindows
Yeah, weird commercial. They seem so out of place. And why do I suspect this pro-abortion ad isn't real?

Yeah, it is a little weird seeing them in a commercial like that, but Sonic Youth have played several free Summerstage shows in Central Park so it makes sense.

Plus you gotta give the people making the commercial credit for realizing Sonic Youth is the New York band, and hence the best to be express the idea of park entertainment, haha.
top 40 squeeze is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.01.2006, 12:43 AM   #5
pantophobia
expwy. to yr skull

pantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lipslikewindows

i am a little confused at the wording of your statement

do you mean you are in disbelief that kim would do such a commercial, or literally like screaming skull was lying that Kim was in a pro-abortion commercail, cause she was, you can find it on you tube
pantophobia is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth