Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Dumbfuck move of the week: Netanyahu kills 19 Turks
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.01.2010, 02:18 PM   #61
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ni'k
yawn.

Typical of a deluded Marxist, can't stay awake reading proper grown-up debate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.01.2010, 02:27 PM   #62
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
CLUSTERFUCK
Old 06.01.2010, 03:46 PM   #63
Florya
expwy. to yr skull

Florya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!

anyway, about 49% of the population support netanyahu-- that leaves another 51% who oppose him but can't get rid of him at the moment. so let's not be so quick to condemn a whole country for its pigheaded leaders.

nevertheless, no alliances are permanent, etc etc.

i forget where i was going with this, but it's time for breakfast anyway.

Just in case this might have been directed toward any of my comments.
When I use the word Israel I mean the State of Israel - its government and governmental institutions. Any disparaging remarks were aimed at the vicious idiots running the country, not the ordinary Israeli people.

listening mirror @ Soundcloud http://soundcloud.com/listening-mirror

Florya is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.01.2010, 03:52 PM   #64
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by space
I didn't intend to disparage you, but you do come up with some doozies.... I know that you don't believe in UFO's (that aren't being controlled by CIA-China).

cool, everyone knows they're controlled by vampire nazis who live in the hollow earth at the North Pole

I'm just ready to argue anonymously with anonymous people at every moment!
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.01.2010, 04:34 PM   #65
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeping It Simple
So you'd gladly just let them beat you to death, would you? Hypocritical cunt.
no, the Israeli pirates shouldn't have illegally boarded the vessel in the first place, and if some Israeli commandos tried to illegally enter my house or my boat, I'd probably get shot defending myself against those assholes too.. after all, think about, lets keep it simple, if the Israelis already broke international law by taking the vessels captives, what would make the protesters believe they were safe? After all, the Israelis ended up opening fire and killing several, so are not the protesters justified in their reactions to the Israelis? Why should they have automatically trusted the Israeli military simply because of a veil of legitimacy? Even legitimate governments, shit especially legitimate governments often kill people without cause, and I would have done the EXACT same thing as the protesters, as I would have honestly and openly feared for my life the SECOND those commandos stepped on board. At that moment, all bets are off and Israel was clearly the aggressor.
Quote:
Everyone knows that if you stupidly try to take on armed commandos, expect to be shot. It's common sense.

yes, but if the commandos had no business doing so, and we therefore completely untrustworthy after breaking several international laws, why should the protesters be labeled stupid, I think courageous is more apt description. Just like black folks shouldn't have ever stepped up against Jim Crowe out of common sense, or perhaps we should have left Hitler alone eh?
Quote:
common sense would be considering that if they were actually carrying weapons, or something else that was worth being boarded over, they wouldn't have needed to use pipes and bats.

but yes, maybe if they had just laid down like good lil' dogs, everything would have been just fine....good lil' dogs, that were boarded by PIRATES.

fucking exactly.
Quote:
Is the mind a WMD?

"Free thinkers are dangerous."

Quote:
Who gives a fuck where it happens. If you're coming at me with a pipe with the intention to kill, you're a dead man.

"I'd go against a tank with a shank for my dreams, and that is my fucking word."
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbradley
It's physically impossible for a person wielding a pipe to charge at you when that person is on another boat separated by an ocean.

fucking exactly.
"too all those weeping pirates, whoa your words shall fall on deaf ears now.."

Quote:
It must be a total mindfuck living in America in relation to the conflicts in Iraq and Afghanistan.

It is actually, but people like you are the biggest mind fucks of all, and how America got itself into those wars in the first place.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ploesj
think about how many jewish (or better said, pro-israël') people there are in the usa.

think about how screwed every single president of the usa would be if this community turned against him for reacting against israel's actions.

American jews aren't the problem, its the warmonger american christian zionist lobbyist interest that are the problem.. There are more of these backwards, ignorant and hateful fucks in the world than there are citizens in Israel.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
Thanks for the compliment but it wasn't ufos. My favorite part of this is how the Israeli's commandos needed to shoot because while they were invading and attacking ships in international waters they had to defend themselves against people on the boats they were attacking. You see, they attack a ship but they are defending themselves.

maybe they should have stayed off the ship? If I break into your house, and you attack me, it does not give me the right to kill you, more than likely it means I should leave your house. While I had sympathy for the burglar who was shot dead in a backyard in texas by an elderly man who shot him in the back as he was running away, this is far different scenario.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.01.2010, 04:44 PM   #66
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous

American jews aren't the problem, its the warmonger american christian zionist lobbyist interest that are the problem.. There are more of these backwards, ignorant and hateful fucks in the world than there are citizens in Israel.

I just wanted to highlight this bit. People will very often mention the Jewish influence on America - which is not insignificant - but there are plenty of hatstand Christians doing the rounds that actually believe that they can force the second-coming by control of the Holy Land. And the madder sorts of Christianity seem to be a very major force in the States.

Quote:
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Old 06.01.2010, 04:47 PM   #67
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
I just wanted to highlight this bit. People will very often mention the Jewish influence on America - which is not insignificant - but there are plenty of hatstand Christians doing the rounds that actually believe that they can force the second-coming by control of the Holy Land. And the madder sorts of Christianity seem to be a very major force in the States.

There is a minimal jewish interest in America, the lion's share of pro-Israel lobbyists and activists are entirely in the Christian category, folks who believe it is their God-given duty to support Israel and especially Zionism. These pseudo-Christians (ironic as Christianity has traditionally been even violently at odds with Jews) are fanatically zionists, radically opposed to any compromise, and completely unrealistic and uninformed about the actual realities of Israel and its neighbors. Most hardcore, rightist Zionists from the Israeli government are tame puppies compared to the beliefs proposed, paid for and lobbyed by this silly americans

Old 06.01.2010, 04:48 PM   #68
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

that, unfortunately, is true

!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.01.2010, 04:50 PM   #69
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
While I had sympathy for the burglar who was shot dead in a backyard in texas by an elderly man who shot him in the back as he was running away, this is far different scenario.

This analogy is wrong, a more correct analogy would be the burgler started shooting at the people while they were asleep, broke into the house, and then shot the residents who began defending themselves, but then the police arrested the residents and blame the situation on them; after all, the burgler was simply defending himself. Oh, and the US won't take a position on this.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
quote:
It’s highly unlikely that those on board the ship will be able to discuss what took place anytime soon – because 487 of them have been arrested and imprisoned in Israel, with 48 others being held at Ben Gurion international airport awaiting deportation.
“Israel is holding the detainees under severe media censorship and actually cut off from the outside world, ensuring no contradiction of its version of Monday’s events,” reports Press TV.
Old 06.01.2010, 04:53 PM   #70
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
that, unfortunately, is true

what is interesting is the dichotomy this presents. Eastern Christians tend to be virulently anti-Zionism, and have had a rather positive relationship with muslim powers since the Crusades (after all, the Westerners real motivation was to seize and dominate Constantinople and the Balkans, not jerusalem). Further, Eastern Christians, aside from the past 30 odd years, have had the largest and most significant presence both socially and politically in Palestine area for a long long time. In Orthodox, we are opposed to Israel, and we are not brainwashed into believing that this pseudo-Israel is somehow the same Israelites of the bible, and we do not necessarily believe that this is some kind of messianic fullfilment of prophecy, rather we call it as we see it, bullshit politicks.

Old 06.01.2010, 04:58 PM   #71
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
just in the news: repuke representative eric cantor demands that obama "stands up for israel"

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/plum-line/2010/06/cantor_to_obama_stand_up_for_i.html?hpid=opinionsb ox1

similarly, ny representative anthony weiner defends the attack on the flotilla

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/plu...ly_defend.html

one republican, one democrat.

the israel lobby is on overdrive today

i'm waiting for charles krauthammer to start yapping on the subject
Old 06.01.2010, 05:02 PM   #72
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

oh, and now egypt opened the border with gaza

bibi netanyahu: utter dumbfuck who shoots himself in the ass

ps- only 4 turks dead after all. other 20 wounded. still, clusterfuck.
Old 06.01.2010, 05:03 PM   #73
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:

the israel lobby is on overdrive today

i'm waiting for charles krauthammer to start yapping on the subject

Quote:
oh, and now egypt opened the border with gaza

bibi netanyahu: utter dumbfuck who shoots himself in the ass

I been praying for that for so fucking long, unfortunately we'll see how long it takes for Egypt to again cave to the pressure of Israeli fighter jets :/

Old 06.01.2010, 05:07 PM   #74
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:

hilarious
Old 06.01.2010, 05:16 PM   #75
tesla69
Banned

speaking of dumbfuck moves, how does air conditioning fluid end up in the drinking water pipes?

dateline June 1
About 80 kids from a Queens elementary school had to be bused to local hospitals yesterday [YESTERDAY WAS MEMORIAL DAY NO SCHOOL] after drinking water tainted with chemicals from the school’s air conditioning units.
Officials said kids from PS 20 in Flushing started complaining about stomach aches after drinking from school water fountains. At least two kids reported vomitting.
Department of Education spokeswoman Marge Feinberg said a contractor had been called into the school earlier in the day to make repairs to the air conditioning system and that some chemicals may have gotten into the water supply.
She said the school "immediately shut off the water and provided students with bottled water."
Stricken children were put on city buses, accompanied by EMTs and school staff, and taken to hospitals for observation. By late afternoon, 20 had been treated and released, fire officials said.
Parents were called and notes have been sent home, Feinberg said.
Old 06.01.2010, 05:23 PM   #76
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
speaking of dumbfuck moves, how does air conditioning fluid end up in the drinking water pipes?

i have no idea but i'd put that in another thread. not that i'm a board cop or anything (or a Federal Board Inspector), but it's kind of random for it to appear here.
Old 06.01.2010, 05:29 PM   #77
Glice
invito al cielo

Quote:
i have no idea but i'd put that in another thread. not that i'm a board cop or anything (or a Federal Board Inspector), but it's kind of random for it to appear here.

Quote:
Old 06.01.2010, 05:32 PM   #78
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:

Old 06.01.2010, 06:45 PM   #79
space
expwy. to yr skull

space kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

I'm sure that the american christian zionists would love for nobody to know who's behind the wheel. they've been trying to stack the cards in favor of prophecy since the very fucking beginning.

not too long ago, a group from colorado packed up, moved to israel and was subsequently caught with a large cache of weapons and detailed plans to blow up the temple mount (the final hurdle between now and armageddon).

THOSE are the people that bear watching, not "american jews".

there's such a deep strain of antisemitism in america that there's NO FUCKING WAY that the "jewish lobby" has as great of an impact as is always attributed (but it's awefully easy to throw out "omg the jews control everything).

CHRISTIAN FUCKING ZIONISTS, PEOPLE.

KNOW YR ENEMY.
space is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.01.2010, 07:46 PM   #80
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
I'm sure that the american christian zionists would love for nobody to know who's behind the wheel. they've been trying to stack the cards in favor of prophecy since the very fucking beginning.

shhh..

Freemasons run the country..

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth