Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page What has your governor done for your state?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.01.2013, 03:08 PM   #1
artsygrrl
the end of the ugly

artsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's asses
Our Michigan governor has effectively eliminated the middle class.
artsygrrl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.01.2013, 03:23 PM   #2
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
what is up artsy? My governor has passed laws which effectively close down 13 clinics throughout Texas that provide low income women with health care,because they also provide abortions.

he has cut the funds for public schools, becaus all his friends' kids go to private school and he doesn't understand the difference.

he has assraped several immigrant workers.

and now he wants to be president.

Old 08.01.2013, 03:46 PM   #3
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
he has assraped several immigrant workers.

seriously or figuratively?
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.01.2013, 03:48 PM   #4
artsygrrl
the end of the ugly

artsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's asses
Hey, Rob! I'm sitting here wondering why I don't wanna start back teaching in the fall. This is my 17th year, but I'm starting to feel the passion for teaching sucked out of me.
Old 08.01.2013, 03:52 PM   #5
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
seriously or figuratively?

Poetically
Old 08.01.2013, 03:53 PM   #6
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by artsygrrl
Hey, Rob! I'm sitting here wondering why I don't wanna start back teaching in the fall. This is my 17th year, but I'm starting to feel the passion for teaching sucked out of me.

17 years is a LONG time to teach! You can easily get burned out. Good teachers are tough to find though!
Old 08.01.2013, 03:57 PM   #7
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsygrrl
Our Michigan governor has effectively eliminated the middle class.

You are just being reminded that you are working class and won't have the chance to get wealthier whenever you want, which is why the middle class is nothing other than wealthier working class folks who forget too easily how they can be thrown back to do any sort of shitty job that will make them earn a miserable wage and not starve to death. Unless they can't manage that and die of poverty and mental illness-related physical deficiencies.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.01.2013, 04:04 PM   #8
artsygrrl
the end of the ugly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
17 years is a LONG time to teach! You can easily get burned out. Good teachers are tough to find though!

Yeah, teaching art is all I've ever wanted to do. But Snyder has been on a successful mission to equate teachers (and public sector workers) with......like, welfare scammers or whatever.
Old 08.01.2013, 04:04 PM   #9
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
You are just being reminded that you are working class and won't have the chance to get wealthier whenever you want, which is why the middle class is nothing other than wealthier working class folks who forget too easily how they can be thrown back to do any sort of shitty job that will make them earn a miserable wage and not starve to death. Unless they can't manage that and die of poverty and mental illness-related physical deficiencies.

this is the most truthful and insightful thing i have ever seen posted here. and is a more insightful description of my own life than i could ever have managed.
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.01.2013, 04:09 PM   #10
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

the "middle class" has been around ever since merchants started making money comparable to the aristocracy. The aristocracy has never gotten over it. They are driving the middle class back to working class. Over 500 years of progress for nothing.
Old 08.01.2013, 04:09 PM   #11
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

in other words, to be truly upper class, you have to be born into it.

That is why I hate the Royal's inbred baby.
Old 08.01.2013, 04:11 PM   #12
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death

but the future wil ALWAYS be better! no? no? no??????

--

that's the underlying falsehood that enables the permanent indebtedness and undercapitalization of the middle class in america. there's always a bigger check coming and there is no need to save or economize-- just borrow for tomorrow. (and then you're 2 paychecks away from bankruptcy).
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.01.2013, 04:15 PM   #13
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
anyway here the creep susana martinez...

...too long a list of small crimes to list here but just look at her fucking lunatic face;

and that's her fucking official portrait, mind you.

long story short is she promised great transparency and has been carrying out all manner of fucked-up secret business deals.

anyway here an example if you care to read (probably nobody will)

http://alibi.com/news/45049/The-Toxi...-Martinez.html

tl;dr; she's a fucker.
Old 08.01.2013, 04:23 PM   #14
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

she is smiling, but her eyes HATE YOU
Old 08.01.2013, 04:25 PM   #15
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

the mouth is holding a vile twitch
Old 08.01.2013, 04:38 PM   #16
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
He...didn't really do that rob....did he? Rape all those people? Oh my....I think I'm going to be sick.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.01.2013, 04:39 PM   #17
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Oh...and that lunatic makes hidden fucking deals? Oh shit.
Old 08.01.2013, 04:39 PM   #18
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

I never knew so much fucking and raping happened in olitics.
Old 08.01.2013, 04:47 PM   #19
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

the truly scary sexual predators are the ones rich and powerful enough to cover their tracks.
Old 08.01.2013, 04:56 PM   #20
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
Oh...and that lunatic makes hidden fucking deals? Oh shit.

she became famous as a candidate, and won the election as a consequence, mainly for putting live cameras in the legislature. the people have the right to know what's being discussed!-- she said. but of course! everyone applauded.

transparency

now she's refusing (in spite of a court order) to release the records of a secret audit that cost 3 million bucks and cut off 30,000 patients... eh, too long to explain, please read here (i promise it's short):

http://petitions.moveon.org/sign/gov...8?r_by=8506654

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth