Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page post comething completely irrelevant!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.25.2022, 07:29 PM   #42821
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
life is good :-)
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.10.2022, 03:03 PM   #42822
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
I have a mouse, and it's not a pet
Hopefully it's only one, haven't seen only one at a time so I guess it's all the same one. I've set several traps, so far it doesn't help. Several different types, some with poison which it doesn't eat it. And some trappers, with peanut butter as bate. It has ate the peanut butter but the snapper don't snap.

I live on the third floor of a four story apartment complex. How the hell can I get a mouse!! And how the hell can I get rid of it!! It makes me very paranoianical.

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.10.2022, 10:34 PM   #42823
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _tunic_
Hopefully it's only one, haven't seen only one at a time so I guess it's all the same one. I've set several traps, so far it doesn't help. Several different types, some with poison which it doesn't eat it. And some trappers, with peanut butter as bate. It has ate the peanut butter but the snapper don't snap.

I live on the third floor of a four story apartment complex. How the hell can I get a mouse!! And how the hell can I get rid of it!! It makes me very paranoianical.

someone else must have attracted it. traps, btw, need to be flush against the wall with the snapper perpendicular to it (and facing thr wall). mice tend to walk alongside walls rather than in the open.

but... your whole building might need an exterminator i think. just an idea.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.11.2022, 11:16 AM   #42824
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
thanks for the tip about the trap placement. I didn't know that, and had placed them near the wall, but at a ~10cm distance and parallel to it. I figured they would smell the bate....

Coming Wednesday we have our yearly owners meeting, and I'll have it discussed. I was wondering the same. My place hasn't been the cleanest lately, but it must come from 3 floors down or one floor up (or two up if the roof is also a floor for them mice )

Old 07.13.2022, 10:49 PM   #42825
ALIEN ANAL
invito al cielo

ALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's asses
Howdy folks. Hope all is well
Old 08.25.2022, 11:52 AM   #42826
Antagon
invito al cielo

Antagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's asses

The internet introduced me to this wonderfully terrible Prince live bootleg cover today. It's both the most horrifying and carpenteresque misfire of a fanart attempt, but it also kind of gives me life. I once named a team of video game characters after famous musicians. When it came to Prince though, a typo made its way in and the character from then on would only be referred to as "Prnice". This cover is Prnice without filters. It's the purest distillation of the Prnice way. And it is everything.

Antagon is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.26.2022, 01:47 AM   #42827
_tunic_
invito al cielo

perhaps this was because it's still in the early morning. But I initially thought you were referring to the Carpenters with "carpenteresque"

Old 09.14.2022, 11:50 AM   #42828
_tunic_
invito al cielo

Quote:
I caught the?/a mouse today! I'm so proud of myself
yeah whatever. I've put traps for months, and ow all of a sudden it walked into it. It wasn't even fresh bait, two weeks old peanut butter.
You read that mice walk along the walls. Maybe US mice are different from Dutch mice, this one walks everywhere except along the walls.

Let's hope there was only one, and the entire family doesn't come looking for daddy tonight ....

Old 09.14.2022, 12:35 PM   #42829
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
I caught the?/a mouse today! I'm so proud of myself
yeah whatever. I've put traps for months, and ow all of a sudden it walked into it. It wasn't even fresh bait, two weeks old peanut butter.
You read that mice walk along the walls. Maybe US mice are different from Dutch mice, this one walks everywhere except along the walls.

Let's hope there was only one, and the entire family doesn't come looking for daddy tonight ....
hahahahahahaaa! goddamn. dutch mice are smart but all die in the end.

well i'm glad it was caught in a trap and not poisoned. having rodents die inside the walls has to be very smelly....

now i'd say continue laying traps because where there's one there might be many... and your mice seem to like their peanut butter "aged"
Old 10.07.2022, 11:11 AM   #42830
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
The NY Times art crirtic, Jerry Saltz, posted a pic of himself on Twitter asking artists to do what thou wilt. I did this. He LIKED IT. hahha!!

https://twitter.com/Robinstigator/st...03445924630528
Old 10.07.2022, 12:30 PM   #42831
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
The NY Times art crirtic, Jerry Saltz, posted a pic of himself on Twitter asking artists to do what thou wilt. I did this. He LIKED IT. hahha!!

https://twitter.com/Robinstigator/st...03445924630528
hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

bravo, sir
Old 10.07.2022, 01:06 PM   #42832
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
*Takes a bow*
Old 01.12.2023, 01:45 AM   #42833
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull

choc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asses
I wrote a very long and rambling thing about the Chile vs Soviet Union football playoff in 1973: https://fuzzybluerain.substack.com/p...hets-chile-and
Making myself up as I go along. Check out my music-themed blog, 79:57.
choc e-Claire is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.12.2023, 02:11 PM   #42834
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

jeff beck

....too soon?
Old 01.12.2023, 10:19 PM   #42835
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
jeff beck

....too soon?

haahahaaa! that's mean... xD

he was a good musician. i never got into his stuff, but he played his instrument well. what more could one ask? i mean at least he didn't fuck it all up by singing.
Old 01.12.2023, 11:05 PM   #42836
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by choc e-Claire
I wrote a very long and rambling thing about the Chile vs Soviet Union football playoff in 1973: https://fuzzybluerain.substack.com/p...hets-chile-and
haha, it's long! it's also very well written. but it goes from genesis to revelation so i started reading it in random chunks. biba la anarkía.

i'll let you know when i finish. btw if you wanna make it even longer, write about why the british ultimately protected pinochet and why margaret thatcher advocated for him. total clusterfuck,

ok here you go lol: https://www.nationalreview.com/corne...ohn-osullivan/

the argentinian junta were fucking nazis too though. in the style of pinochet but on an even greater scale.
Old 01.13.2023, 08:09 AM   #42837
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull

choc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
haha, it's long! it's also very well written. but it goes from genesis to revelation so i started reading it in random chunks. biba la anarkía.

i'll let you know when i finish. btw if you wanna make it even longer, write about why the british ultimately protected pinochet and why margaret thatcher advocated for him. total clusterfuck,

ok here you go lol: https://www.nationalreview.com/corne...ohn-osullivan/

the argentinian junta were fucking nazis too though. in the style of pinochet but on an even greater scale.

Thank you, haha! I enjoyed writing something for non-uni reasons because it means that I don't have to constrain myself to structure or formal referencing or length...

I briefly touch on that, and have a footnote detailing Thatcher's affection and support. That article you sent me is interesting - the way I've internalised that relationship to myself is that Thatcher's Britain deeply envied the sheer economic vandalism, and Pinochet's Chile was just looking for any chance to jump in on the Argies

And the Argentinian stuff is horrific in sheer scale, which I talk about as well - nine thousand dead in six years, and that's possibly an underestimate, and yet who knows how many people even know about it. I spend a few pages talking about the 1978 World Cup in Argentina, which is extremely relevant given 2022's locale.
Making myself up as I go along. Check out my music-themed blog, 79:57.
choc e-Claire is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.13.2023, 10:26 AM   #42838
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

cool ass shit choc-o-claire
Old 01.13.2023, 10:26 AM   #42839
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
haahahaaa! that's mean... xD

he was a good musician. i never got into his stuff, but he played his instrument well. what more could one ask? i mean at least he didn't fuck it all up by singing.

Jeff Beck is the Linda Ronstadt of guitar.
Old 01.13.2023, 11:32 AM   #42840
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Jeff Beck is the Linda Ronstadt of guitar.
what did linda ronstadt do? something about a pony i think? i can't recall hahaha.

also, this should be telling: when i was a kid i got a jeff beck cd because i had heard he was a great guitarist bla bla etc.

but today i can't remember the name of the record, nor a single tune from it, nothing. it probably disappeared in the floor of a car. i didn't hate it, i think, but i didn't really like it. so i forgot it until yesterday. so what you said above is true for me, lol. but it's still mean hahaha.

but anyway, he had his fans, and they're sad now, so who am i to say. he wasn't my enemy though. i don't remember being attacked by him the way i feel attacked by christmas music, country shit, or the millennial clap.

besides, he didn't pester anyone with singing. that should be a lesson for a lot of musicians, to shut the fuck up and play the instruments. so, much respect for that alone, hahaha.
1642204220922132213921402141 2142 21432144 >
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth