Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Is Trump really a serious contender for the Republican nomination?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09.13.2016, 12:38 PM   #781
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
Tomorrow Trump will be near enough to me that I might go protest. Or maybe sneak in as a supporter. Other ideas?
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.13.2016, 04:53 PM   #782
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
if i was a pr man i'd claim it was a russian poisoning attempt and drumpf is the moscovian candidate

only the 2nd part here is verified though. but a russian inoculation via handshake is totally doable.

maybe he can be arrested and tried for treason preemptively- like iraq

Quote:
open letter to the moscovian candidate from a couple of high-level spooks

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...=.7a756cb6311b

the main fault i find with that is that at the end they ask drumpf to "speak out" against putin-- why, it's proven that trump can say anything and everything and get away with contradicting himself in the same sentence, so that's no great challenge.

Incidentally, WADA hacked by Russian group...

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.14.2016, 03:11 PM   #783
greenlight
invito al cielo

greenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's asses

greenlight is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.14.2016, 03:36 PM   #784
greenlight
invito al cielo

greenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's asses
guys, seriously blaming Russia for everything, even if it is not proved it is just ridiculous. i understand it is election trick, but don't understand most of americans don't get it. i would have to be american to get it. i am not pro russian at all and fair enough their regime sucks in many ways, but it is their internal stuff, they are not attacking anyone. but this blaming Russia for everything from every corner is utter nonsense. it is a good show tho. so far I am enjoying it.

oh, and I think americans (not only americans) should concentrate more on why American goverment (and UK for that matter) is in such a good relationship with most sinister and completely undemocratic regime in the world, Saudi Arabia (strongest supporter of all sorts of radical islam). not only oil, but all the weapons deals and all that. much more dangerous then Russia in my opinion.

Old 09.14.2016, 03:59 PM   #785
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenlight
guys, seriously blaming Russia for everything, even if it is not proved it is just ridiculous. i understand it is election trick, but don't understand most of americans don't get it. i would have to be american to get it. i am not pro russian at all and fair enough their regime sucks in many ways, but it is their internal stuff, they are not attacking anyone. but this blaming Russia for everything from every corner is utter nonsense. it is a good show tho. so far I am enjoying it.

oh, and I think americans (not only americans) should concentrate more on why American goverment (and UK for that matter) is in such a good relationship with most sinister and completely undemocratic regime in the world, Saudi Arabia (strongest supporter of all sorts of radical islam). not only oil, but all the weapons deals and all that. much more dangerous then Russia in my opinion.

its not about blaming Russia for everything but we definitely shouldnt ignore Russia because there are other bad guys in the world too.

and you said they aren't attacking anyone? **coughs** the Ukraine.
**clears throat** civilians in Syria

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.14.2016, 04:19 PM   #786
greenlight
invito al cielo

sometimes I am confused from what I see coming from mainstream media in States and Europe and then what I see from other sources like internet. help me. Trump is the worst person, racist, hate everyone and all that right? (as you know I am not Trump supporter, don't like him and I hate Clintons Inc., as you know by now, left or right it is all a mind game from behind the scenes to me) but yet Trump details plan to build relations with Russia, goes to Mexico, visits a black church, defends his wife's honour in court and build his popularity among the women. on the other hand Clinton and her carelessness with handling classified documents while secretary of state, foreign policy that led to terrorist expansion, questionable reputation of foreign donors to the Clinton Foundation, the dirty tricks of National Democratic Committee favouring one candidate over another and finally Hillary's failing health whether it is her fainting episodes or coughing fits (and those are not any conspiracy theories I mentioned above). is not that weird, or do I perceive things differently, or do I read or watch wrong stuff? do not get it. to be honest I don't have time to watch rallies, follow and study who said what, this is like my general point of view, or feel I get from what I "catch" as I go. just weird.

either way This Choice Is No Choice.

Old 09.14.2016, 04:20 PM   #787
greenlight
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
we definitely shouldnt ignore Russia because there are other bad guys in the world too.

fair enough. I agree big time.

Old 09.14.2016, 04:25 PM   #788
greenlight
invito al cielo

Quote:
and you said they aren't attacking anyone? **coughs** the Ukraine.
**clears throat** civilians in Syria

let me comment on this later please.

Old 09.14.2016, 04:37 PM   #789
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

either way This Choice Is No Choice.

and i miss mclaughlin

as to the details of this short reply-- later too please
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.14.2016, 04:44 PM   #790
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

and i miss mclaughlin

as to the details of this short reply-- later too please

i actually do too.. Pat Buchanan was almost intelligent on that show too

Old 09.14.2016, 04:48 PM   #791
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
i actually do too.. Pat Buchanan was almost intelligent on that show too
buchanan and mclaughlin were old friends-- it was buchanan i think who got mclaughlin into politics

buchanan ruined himself when he drew his electoral constituency in the republican primaries of... what was it 91? from the same cultural cesspool that trump does now. the whole rhetoric of "peasants with pitchforks" coming over the hills.

on the other hand buchanan is an anti-imperialist and opposed to the neocons. so he's not a stupid guy all the time.

ETA: here's what he published during dubya's reign
https://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/A...iwarbookstore/
ETA: NO! BEFORE DUBYA! during clinton
Old 09.14.2016, 04:48 PM   #792
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
let me comment on this later please.
no problem but its crucial issue. Russia is no different than US or Saudis, Russia funds black ops and militias in a dozen countries too. they are as much bad guys as anyone else

Old 09.14.2016, 05:01 PM   #793
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
but yet Trump details plan to build relations with Russia
haha no he doesn't, its all posturing and political bluster. Russia is laughing at Trump because they can see through the smoke screen. the geopolitical tensions between Russia and US are so complex that no "reset" like Obama tried or no Trumpisms are going to make for some kind of instant fix. there are way to many uncontrollable parameters in play, Putin knows this, US knows this, even Trump knows this. its his braindead jingoistic "constituents" who seem to be so gullible, which is no small irony considering that just two decades ago most of them were rabid anti-Russians!

Quote:

, goes to Mexico,

a shameless publicity stunt that completely backfired btw and the Mexican official he met was forced to resign in scandal. Vicente Fox said "let him build his own fucking wall" and most Mexicans agree with that sentiment

Quote:
visits a black church
it was an empty church, all of the black people there refused to attend in protest

Quote:
defends his wife's honour in court and build his popularity among the women.

haha good luck with that

Trump has spent the past five years pandering to the most spiteful and ignorant parts of the Republican party, Rightists, and Conservatives. He has said just about every offensive thing possible, kicked just about every third rail of American.political discourse, and been a total bafoon in the process. He is a rabble rouser by every single definition. he rallies all of the ugliest parts of America.

Old 09.14.2016, 05:11 PM   #794
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

^^ suchfriends reply makes it unnecessary for me to answer. i'll just add the word "tokenism" to the black church visit. and that after the fake meekness of the mexican visit he went to arizona and doubled down on his racist rage.

===

and re: buchanan, maybe i should have read it instead of going by hearsay during the kosovo campaign because this is hitchens skewering him and his past: http://www.salon.com/1999/10/16/buchanan_5/

i still miss the old cranky mclaughlin though
Old 09.14.2016, 05:22 PM   #795
greenlight
invito al cielo

and Hillary points?

Old 09.14.2016, 05:29 PM   #796
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
and Hillary points?
i'll offer plenty of criticism after/if she wins the election, but right now it's foolish to claim there is no choice.

that bloated trump fuck is a national disgrace.

and colon powell was fed lies and set up as a padsy by the neocons--and that is a well known fact. powell was opposed to everything that rumsfeld stood for. the meme you posted in the previous page is silly.
Old 09.14.2016, 05:33 PM   #797
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
and Hillary points?
Overlord Hillary at least isn't pandering to the part of America that wants MORE wars, MORE bad economic policies that favor corporations, and MORE racist social division.

See understand the reality is Trump and Republicans do all the corruption and military shit that Obama does and Hillary will continue. Trump will continue that, escalate it, and even worse make domestic life worse for all Americans.

trickle down economics failed. social justice requires proactive policies. America is still largely a racist society..

my criticism of Hillary and Democrats is the same as Fr Seraphim Rose's criticism of modern Liberalism is its lack of sincerity. wars, police brutality, lack of education funding, pollution, government corruption, all this is status quo. We must hold Democrats feet to the fire and have accountability on this. however Republicans want and in their history only perpetuated policies that push us backwards and bring MORE of these problems

Old 09.14.2016, 05:50 PM   #798
greenlight
invito al cielo

Quote:
and colon powell was fed lies and set up as a padsy by the neocons--and that is a well known fact. powell was opposed to everything that rumsfeld stood for. the meme you posted in the previous page is silly.

what? maybe he was wary of a military solution but he did support decision invading Iraq. after his departure from the State Department, Powell repeatedly emphasized his continued support for American involvement in the Iraq war.

Old 09.14.2016, 05:54 PM   #799
greenlight
invito al cielo

Quote:
Overlord Hillary at least isn't pandering to the part of America that wants MORE bad economic policies that favor corporations

??? is not she bought by them?

Old 09.14.2016, 06:08 PM   #800
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
??? is not she bought by them?
sure but Trump is part of those doing the buying and selling!

the expression in American English is that supporting Republicans would be "jumping out of the frying pan and into the fire."

373839 40 4142435090140 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth