Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page Sonic Youth, Mats Gus, Lara Tincture and..
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09.23.2009, 09:04 PM   #1
Kloriel
expwy. to yr skull

Kloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's asses
Fooooooooooddddddd
Kloriel is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.25.2009, 04:31 PM   #2
Kloriel
expwy. to yr skull

Kloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's asses
^ see people need more food.

So while the original poster may have been drinking jaegermeister and listening to bands like Green River on one stereo and playing Charles Mingus on his turntable, maybe there was some mollusk of an education. Clearly to oneself. Green River really doesn't mesh well with Mingus unless you turn the Chuck up WAAAY loud. Then it is kinda cool, but also will involve lawmen. And most Lawmen aren't interested in audiological experiments, unless you happen to be as fucking lucky as me and you get one officer that happens to be a massive Mingus fan and another that, while not totally familiar with Green River, definitely understands Mudhoney and early Soundgarden.

But anyway, there's no new Sonic Youth + Mats anything. Let alone Lara Tincture. I made that name up. I'm sorry. It sounded good. If anyone wants to start anything with that name: feel free. I wipe my hands of Lara Tincture and move on to the next fun.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth