Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Good Vibrations
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.05.2006, 06:36 AM   #1
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
Say something nice about someone, to make the world a nicer place.

You have to say something nice about someone on the board and someone in real life in each post in this thread.

While it genuinely is hard to think of anyone in my life to say anything nice about, I went to the doctor today, and hopefully soon my hearing probs will be fixed so I will be able to enjoy music a lot more. So the Doctor is a solid dude for helping.

On the board, Bunburry is awesome for that Your Gaze Hits the Side of My Face thing she posted in response to my myspace picture. That was like the coolest introduction any female could ever make.
ni'k is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.05.2006, 06:43 AM   #2
sonicl
invito al cielo

sonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's asses
On the board there are too many people I would like to say nice things about, but I'm going to pick out one who I don't publicly praise all that often - Moshe is one of the people who makes this board tick. There is so much SY-related stuff that I would have missed without him highlighting it that it's ridiculous.

In the world outside, I have a friend called Sally, who is in her sixties, and has for the last twenty-five years been like a second mother to me. I'm not the only one to have benefitted from her kindness, there are countless others who she has loved and cared for over the years, as a foster mother, as a social worker, and just as a good friend. She is a truly wonderful person.
sonicl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.05.2006, 06:49 AM   #3
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Danny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's asses
The board is full of solid folks. CHOUT!, Pookie, that guy with the russian name, Sonicl, nicfit, finding nobody and schizophrenicroom to name a few..

In the real world, my pen friend Katie rules the fuck out of everything.
Danny Himself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.05.2006, 06:50 AM   #4
Pookie
invito al cielo

Pookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's asses
I was trying to think of somebody on here who I haven't talked about before in the other 'suck up to a board member' threads.

And, although I'm sure I've mentioned him before, I think I'd have to say Glice, because he makes me laugh harder and more often than anybody else here (apart from porky of course). He has such a dry wit and laughing is a GOOD THING.

In real life (because apparently this isn't), I would say my neighbours 8 year old daughter, who is very kind to my much younger daughter and makes her laugh a lot.
Pookie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.05.2006, 06:51 AM   #5
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
I like these kinds of threads, much better than hater bollocks.

On the board, I probably dig Fishmonkey the most of all. Nice as hell, this fella.

In the real world, I would mention my best mate Paul. He's a classic, I've known him since I was like 8 yrs old.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.05.2006, 07:06 AM   #6
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
Hard to choose because i like so many posters on the forum and judging by the rep comments and pm exchanges alone,i feel always very welcomed on here.From Pookie to Kegmama,from sonicl to Glice etc(honestly,please don't take offence because the list is long) there is always something that makes me laugh,i find interesting or discover on here.In real life it is the same but i'd say my friend and ex Craig who is like a missing twin for me and Kate who is someone i have known longer than anyone else in London and is like a sister to me.

porkmarras is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.05.2006, 07:10 AM   #7
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
.....other than that i'd say my cock.

Old 10.05.2006, 07:17 AM   #8
porkmarras
invito al cielo

Nefeli is such a sweetie!

Old 10.05.2006, 07:20 AM   #9
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
I'm gonna go with Toilet and Bowels and Iain because, in spite of me being a rambling drunken knob when I met them, they were incredibly nice people.

And otherwise anyone who's amusing and helpful, which is a lot of people. And Atari, for his very amusing spouts of insanity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.05.2006, 07:30 AM   #10
porkmarras
invito al cielo

And now back to hatred and despair!!!
I'm not stressed out!I'm not stressed out.......NO!

Old 10.06.2006, 07:54 AM   #11
king_buzzo
invito al cielo

king_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's asses
i thought this thread was about you wanting to get a vibrator.
king_buzzo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.06.2006, 08:40 AM   #12
Alex's Trip
invito al cielo

Alex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's asses
My English teacher is one of the coolest teachers I've ever had.

He named his kid Jack Morrisey Partain.
Old 10.06.2006, 12:05 PM   #13
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

cryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's asses
i really enjoy porkies posts
cantak is a cool little girl
i miss daycare nation
cryptowonderdruginvogue is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.06.2006, 12:35 PM   #14
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
mamamia, you melt me porky!

and since a new post, would like to mention pokkeherrie, because he is smart and just a sweetheart.

and my brother, who is now in a pretty good phase of his life. just want you to be happy and well!

aaawww, you're making me blush now. thanks.
of course i'll mention nefeli here now... and i guess her mother too because she sounds like a really sweet person!
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.06.2006, 12:47 PM   #15
touch me i'm sick
expwy. to yr skull

touch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's asses
on this board: k-krack, schizo and diesel....
touch me i'm sick is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.06.2006, 04:30 PM   #16
jennthebenn
expwy. to yr skull

jennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's asses
on the forum...i admire/like/respect more people on here than the other way
around, so let me play it safe and just say pantophobia is a true top notch
human being. if i were any more effusive in my praise, you would retch.

as far as the real life biz...my mother for setting a lifelong example of love,
patience, perseverance and grace. by far the best person i've ever
known.
jennthebenn is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.06.2006, 04:35 PM   #17
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
I do not have a functioning cassette deck, or else I would ahve been all over that cuz I got so much choice music! ha ha! for real though. I love making mix tapes. it has been a couple of years though...

I got to give some surprising kudos to porkmarras
I really enjoy having a somewhat unstable personality who actually aprticipates in most of the threads and discussion. I may disagree with him a lot but it keeps it spicy.

my main man shentov , bulgarian sonic lifer supreme, who i wish wold post here more, but i am sure he is busy.

!@#$% is always there to lay down some musical tidbits, which is cool as fuck. plus it seems his musical tastes are closer to my own than others here.

CHOUT because I like going to is website and listening to his crazy music.

Most everyone here is fucking allright with me, even haydensache, because I remember what I was like at 16 and it is truly not much different from him, except for the sexual orientation. ha!

kegmama is quite honestly the voice of reason around here many a times.

There are way too many who contribute and help me find new abnds and help me think about older bands in newer ways and open my ears up a bit to stuff I had dismissed from back in the day.

plus i love everyone's sonic youth concert updates and their pics and setlists.

sonic youth is the greatest fucking band i the history of rock n roll.

as for the real world. My girlfriend elizabeth is wonderful and funny and smart and crazy and sexy as all hell and I am very lucky to know her.

SONIC LIFE!
Old 10.06.2006, 04:49 PM   #18
k-krack
invito al cielo

k-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's asses
I suppose on the board, touch me (better start posting more often, darling), schizo, finding nobody. Top notch folks, all. Diesel, wonderfully funny, drunk bastard. Hayden's a nice dude too. Hip Priest is another "favourite", and he has opened my eyes to a few good bands, namely Gaye Bykers on Acid. (thanks man!)

And in the "real world," my little gang of friends, always there. And some other folks, my old friend Emmett who I used to see basically everyday (lived up the street), then he moved and we rarely hang out anymore.

Danny is a C.H.U.D.
k-krack is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.06.2006, 05:17 PM   #19
EMMAh
invito al cielo

EMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's asses
I think Trasher is an awesome guy, he's a sweetie with great taste in music

In real life, my friend Syd. Who's brain is pretty much a carbon copy of mine (or vice versa) She's my Sydney Bean.

EMMAh is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth