Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page hi guys
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.14.2009, 11:26 PM   #61
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by amerikangod
Taking what she wants and needs from a new partner and her old partner at the same time is simply selfish.

Yeah, you've described pretty much every girl I've known in my entire life. Cold, selfish, and distant. I keep saying I need to find a woman, not a girl. Girls suck.

...though guys are probably just as bad for encouraging it -- I know I am. "It's okay if you want to let other guys drool on you... not only will I still talk to you and kiss your disgusting mouth back... hell, I'll give you $600 while I'm at it, why not?"

Fuck humanity, in general.

Oh, and fuck myself.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.14.2009, 11:26 PM   #62
phoenix
invito al cielo

phoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark

I went out with that other girl last week and it just didn't do anything for me. Beautiful feet aside, I just.. it just.. um.. yeah. IT JUST WASN'T THE SAME. I broke it off with her before that got too far. Obviously, nothing will be the same. I'd rather have the same.. or just be alone right now. Fuck it.

no offense but as if it would be. In fact everyone is different so no one will ever feel the same as her. You've only been apart from the long term misus for a month or so right? If you ever move on I doubt it will be within a few weeks.
Old 10.14.2009, 11:26 PM   #63
Dead-Air
invito al cielo

Dead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix
This is not meant to be offensive to you D-A.

thought I'd add that.

How did we ever get here pheonix? Will I become friends with Toilet & Bowels next???

Anyway, there is nothing offensive about alternative sexuality except to people who are afraid they have it and that their parents/friends/church/political party won't approve. I have no issues with my sexuality whatsoever, and I do have elements of those things (slightly) within it. Though recent experience has taught me that indulging them is not fucking worth it.
Dead-Air is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.14.2009, 11:27 PM   #64
amerikangod
invito al cielo

amerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
I am horny as a motherfucker, though.

What you need is friends with benefits. Or acquaintances with benefits, as it more frequently seems to be.

amerikangod is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.14.2009, 11:27 PM   #65
infinitemusic
the destroyed room

infinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
hey gooodie goodies.. might i interest you in some candy?

besides, why keep perfect teeth like an african?

after all..

i LOVE candy. I eat so much candy that it's wrong. I'm like a little kid that way.
infinitemusic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.14.2009, 11:29 PM   #66
phoenix
invito al cielo

phoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead-Air
How did we ever get here pheonix? Will I become friends with Toilet & Bowels next???

Anyway, there is nothing offensive about alternative sexuality except to people who are afraid they have it and that their parents/friends/church/political party won't approve. I have no issues with my sexuality whatsoever, and I do have elements of those things (slightly) within it. Though recent experience has taught me that indulging them is not fucking worth it.

no absolutely and I don't judge. I just thought depending on your personality (which I dont know that well) you may have found it offensive and it wasn't my intention.
Old 10.14.2009, 11:29 PM   #67
infinitemusic
the destroyed room

infinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead-Air
The Beyonce thread doesn't need shit taken to it.

I just find milk chocolate to be a wimpy excuse for what the Aztecs gifted the world. Though German chocolate is an entirely different matter, and I'm always down for that too. Especially in cheesecake.

yeah... I read an article about that. First of all, you would probably throw up if you ate anything anywhere near what Aztec "chocolate" was. Not that I don't like dark chocolate, but darker doesn't necessarily equal better, and the Aztecs probably would've preferred milk chocolate if they had the capability to make it. It's human nature to prefer sweeter things.
Old 10.14.2009, 11:31 PM   #68
phoenix
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitemusic
i LOVE candy. I eat so much candy that it's wrong. I'm like a little kid that way.

candy is awful.

even when I am sick I really loathe eating those strepsil type candies.. they are pretending to be good for you but are just more crappy sugar.

Candy LOOKS pretty. (well, some of it) but.. eh.
Old 10.14.2009, 11:31 PM   #69
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
If you ever move on I doubt it will be within a few weeks.

She moved on after a few minutes. Or so she says.

I don't think she's completely moved on, but she's telling me she is, because.. um.. well, as I told her, "Whatever you need to tell me (or tell yourself) in order for you to not feel guilty about whatever bullshit you're doing down there."

She's young.. she'll learn.

Old 10.14.2009, 11:32 PM   #70
davenotdead
invito al cielo

davenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's asses
seems like SYG could really do with an assassin . ... atsonicpark, you want me to kill yr ex? d-a, you want me to kill yr wife?

bam

bam

then you guys can move on

davenotdead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.14.2009, 11:32 PM   #71
phoenix
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitemusic
It's human nature to prefer sweeter things.

says who? Isn't it personal taste?

I can't stand sweet/milk chocolate. Bitter and black all the way.

I also really like carob though. so I may be on the odd side.
Old 10.14.2009, 11:33 PM   #72
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

Quote:
What you need is friends with benefits. Or acquaintances with benefits, as it more frequently seems to be.

I have some people willing to do that with me/for me and one person lives down the street, would come pick me up, and suck my dick, for free, expecting nothing in return.

I'm... just.. not... um.. like that.

Old 10.14.2009, 11:33 PM   #73
amerikangod
invito al cielo

amerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Yeah, you've described pretty much every girl I've known in my entire life. Cold, selfish, and distant. I keep saying I need to find a woman, not a girl. Girls suck.

What you need is to be content on your own, with no romantic partner. Then when you do date people, you won't depend on them nor will they be able to take anything from you that you don't want to give. You'll be satisfied with short term relationships as you won't expect much and you'll be able to enjoy the simple experiences and the sex. And, when someone genuinely excellent comes along, you'll both be rather pleased with the development.

If you are not content with yourself and you do meet a woman (versus a girl)... then you will be a little boy to her and the roles you've previously experienced will be reversed. Equal footing is always best.

amerikangod is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.14.2009, 11:34 PM   #74
phoenix
invito al cielo

Quote:

She's young.. she'll learn.

haha that is such a fucking rude thing to say. han solo says this to me about ANYTHING when we are arguing because he knows it makes my blood boil.

Phoenix: blahbalhablhablalhablhabalhB ALHbalahhab
hansolo: it's okay. you'll learn.
phoenix:
Old 10.14.2009, 11:34 PM   #75
infinitemusic
the destroyed room

Quote:
I don't think we ever competely know anyone -- not even ourselves.

I think I know my ex-old lady better than I know myself, though, if only because she's quite predictable. Still, she had some pretty fucking shocking revelations for me over the years. I find comfort in knowing that it's pretty much impossible for her to ever grow close enough to another human being to reveal that side of her (considering we'd known each other and been madly in love for 6 or 7 years before all the weird little truths came out -- or had to be forced out, really). I mean, that's kinda awesome. On the other hand, it bothers me that she doesn't recognize that... she thinks everyone out there is just like me or something, she thinks she can just go and get with someone else and they'll take care of her like I have/do. She's just so immature, she's 22 but she acts like she just turned 14. At this rate, maybe we'll be able to get back together when she's 30.

I went out with that other girl last week and it just didn't do anything for me. Beautiful feet aside, I just.. it just.. um.. yeah. IT JUST WASN'T THE SAME. I broke it off with her before that got too far. Obviously, nothing will be the same. I'd rather have the same.. or just be alone right now. Fuck it.

Well then you should just wait until you're ready. There's nothing wrong about being alone, especially if that's what you want.
Quote:
I get cavities all the time. Fuck it. [again]

...I never eat candy, though. I hate chocolate actually. Haven't ate ice cream since I was a kid.

So I think the evidence is starting to point to the fact that eating candy actually prevents cavities.

Quote:
You see, in 20 years you can't be me. You'll have no teeth, and I'll be eating Haagen Daz vanilla swiss almond with mine. You'll be getting all sorts of metrosexual action, and I'll be bitching about how I'm getting dumped by my fourth wife even though I let her beat me with a riding crop and post the holograms on the cyberdump.

This is the most hilarious post I have no idea what any of the words mean.

Quote:
even when I am sick I really loathe eating those strepsil type candies.. they are pretending to be good for you but are just more crappy sugar.

I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about

Quote:
says who? Isn't it personal taste?

I can't stand sweet/milk chocolate. Bitter and black all the way.

I also really like carob though. so I may be on the odd side.

Uh... the two aren't mutually exclusive. There are things that are human nature, such as having a biological drive, that some people don't have. The reason humans naturally gravitate towards sweet foods over bitter ones is that in nature, bitter things are often poisonous.
Old 10.14.2009, 11:35 PM   #76
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by davenotdead
seems like SYG could really do with an assassin . ... atsonicpark, you want me to kill yr ex? d-a, you want me to kill yr wife?

bam

bam

then you guys can move on

[reply deleted in a rare act of common sense on here -- because my reply definitely would have offended people and opened up a big can of worms I don't feel like opening up.

Original reply now replaced with:]

hahaha.

Old 10.14.2009, 11:36 PM   #77
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

Quote:
haha that is such a fucking rude thing to say.

May be rude but it's true. I guess it's more accurate for me to say "she's currently immature -- one day, she'll become mature [I hope]."

Old 10.14.2009, 11:36 PM   #78
Dead-Air
invito al cielo

Dead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
I'm refraining all judgment and expect no further explanation from you because 1) we are two strangers on the internet and 2) it's none of my fucking business and I don't know all of the details, but I will say this:

If she's living with you until she can afford to live on her own (meaning she is still being supported by you to some degree), she can't have her cake and eat it too. She should at least have the decency to wait until she's truly separate before she starts seeing other men. Taking what she wants and needs from a new partner and her old partner at the same time is simply selfish.

You're blowing your asshole cover and starting to sound like a very reasonable person. Just sayin'

Yeah, I know all that. The seeing other people thing was something I told her to do when she said she wanted to leave so she could see other people though. I also retained the right to do same, but I haven't had the time or energy (or handy job as a stripper) to rush into it. I'm flirting online with a few art and noise chicks, and a couple are in my area, and one is into as she put it "making noise together" and playing a show with my band in a month. So I'm not acting like a victim per se.

Selfish? She's written a fucking multi-tome series of books. It's weird because she used to be so great and I kind of feel sorry for her for all she's done to herself and how hard she is inevitably going to crash. But not sorry enough to be there to pick up the pieces anymore. Beyond however much I have to to protect my son though.
Dead-Air is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.14.2009, 11:37 PM   #79
phoenix
invito al cielo

Quote:
If you are not content with yourself and you do meet a woman (versus a girl)... then you will be a little boy to her and the roles you've previously experienced will be reversed. Equal footing is always best.

I think astonic would get a kick out of being a little boy to a woman.
Old 10.14.2009, 11:37 PM   #80
phoenix
invito al cielo

Quote:
May be rude but it's true. I guess it's more accurate for me to say "she's currently immature -- one day, she'll become mature [I hope]."

it's fine I think it's funny

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth