Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page Philly set list
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.31.2008, 12:47 AM   #21
luckynumber9
bad moon rising

luckynumber9 cold hard suckaluckynumber9 cold hard suckaluckynumber9 cold hard suckaluckynumber9 cold hard suckaluckynumber9 cold hard suckaluckynumber9 cold hard suckaluckynumber9 cold hard suckaluckynumber9 cold hard suckaluckynumber9 cold hard suckaluckynumber9 cold hard suckaluckynumber9 cold hard sucka
The Sprawl & Cross the Breeze was great to hear. Awesome that they're still doing a lot of Daydream stuff, since I missed the McCarren DDN show last year. Also glad they did Expressway this time, because the last time they played in Philly, it was on the setlist but for some reason never played. I was right up front by Thurston. My ears are still ringing a little but it was worth it!

and we looked
and we passed
through the hallway of shatterproof glass
luckynumber9 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.31.2008, 12:56 AM   #22
guitarpro
100%

guitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenlight
great. I wonder if somebody recorded it.

check out my thread on "sonic sharing"
the two new songs vids are posted there

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth