Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page post comething completely irrelevant!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.24.2017, 11:38 AM   #40241
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
whoa this thread so many suprises this morning

don't know where to begin replying...

but please, EVERYONE, keep us posted

I really am broke man. Not messing about. New furnace in March, taxes in April. It'll level out eventually but right at this moment I'm in the orange. It's not a good feeling at all. I don't like it.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.24.2017, 11:49 AM   #40242
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
I want an ostrich now.
i don't mean to be a killjoy here (eh who am i kidding, i'm fucking evil) but a pissed off ostrich can seriously fuck you up

didn't you here the guy saying that "juarrez" (his pronounciation) was "an asshole"?

i'm terrified of those things lol. though that's not an ostrich i think but an emu. isn't it?

i dont know. im in a hurry this morning. but i think it's an emu.

a real ostrich with the naked neck will peck the shit out of a vehicle's roof
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.24.2017, 11:52 AM   #40243
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
I really am broke man. Not messing about. New furnace in March, taxes in April. It'll level out eventually but right at this moment I'm in the orange. It's not a good feeling at all. I don't like it.
that is not suprising at the clip you buy comics. it was more about the butt implants and colorado snacks and... okay this yes too. because!

as one grown-ass man to another, i strongly recommend you buck up and start reading up on personal finance. i don't give a shit where you start. just fucking start, millenial.

elizabeth warren (yes, THAT elizabeth warren) is the queen of of the universe though. "all your worth."

and yes, be fucking frugal ya kalb, and borrow it from the public library. jeez!
Old 04.24.2017, 12:44 PM   #40244
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Dammit symbols, killin' my dreams of becoming an emu/ostrich farmer. Great, now I need a new set.

Sorry to hear that Sev. I'm out a bunch of money because of new car. Man big expenses suck.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.24.2017, 12:55 PM   #40245
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
I want an ostrich now.

It's a fucking emu!

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.24.2017, 12:59 PM   #40246
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
i don't mean to be a killjoy here (eh who am i kidding, i'm fucking evil) but a pissed off ostrich can seriously fuck you up

didn't you here the guy saying that "juarrez" (his pronounciation) was "an asshole"?

i'm terrified of those things lol. though that's not an ostrich i think but an emu. isn't it?

i dont know. im in a hurry this morning. but i think it's an emu.

a real ostrich with the naked neck will peck the shit out of a vehicle's roof

Her name is Wadders

Old 04.24.2017, 02:31 PM   #40247
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Her name is Wadders
oh ha ha ha ha

and here i thought he was trying to call him "juárez"

either he's really drunk or... i am! (this is possible)
Old 04.24.2017, 08:33 PM   #40248
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
that is not suprising at the clip you buy comics. it was more about the butt implants and colorado snacks and... okay this yes too. because!

as one grown-ass man to another, i strongly recommend you buck up and start reading up on personal finance. i don't give a shit where you start. just fucking start, millenial.

elizabeth warren (yes, THAT elizabeth warren) is the queen of of the universe though. "all your worth."

and yes, be fucking frugal ya kalb, and borrow it from the public library. jeez!

Quick note: Maybe toss a few smiley/winky emojis into your posts now and then.

Aaaanyway...

I do that stuff sometimes!

Seriously though, I do live pretty frugally these days. I'm at the library all the time, in fact, and I haven't purchased a comic in months. I'm trying to teach myself to be a better steward of my finances in the long term. Traditionally, when I have money, I spend money at a rate that eclipses whatever increase in benjamins I have, and buy lots of shit instead of using the same old shit and putting dough away. Trying to do the opposite now.

Also, are you [i]not[i] a millennial? The parameters are pretty broad. I didn't think I was one until about a year ago. But according to whatever source I looked up, the cutoff was something like '78. So I guess I'm a millennial, just like the kids who were born with 56k dial-up connections and went to high school with Twitter feeds.

**big fat shrug**
Old 04.24.2017, 08:36 PM   #40249
Severian
invito al cielo

Symbols I don't know what a kalb is. Did you mean to call me a kalba? If so... ow.
Old 04.24.2017, 08:51 PM   #40250
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Symbols I don't know what a kalb is. Did you mean to call me a kalba? If so... ow.
i thought that's what the guy who threw the shoe at dubya said

"you dog"

anyway read fucking elizabeth warren. she's the real stuff and no bullshit.

i have other more extreme substances to offer but it's only for the ones with high tolerance for burns

warren cuts through the bullshit and gets to the meat of the problem tho, all the while being no-rash gentle

read her directly and avoid the online reviews that miss the mark by a million miles. you know the journalistic standards of bloggers are non-existent. so go to the source.
Old 04.25.2017, 04:18 AM   #40251
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

Quote:
oh ha ha ha ha

and here i thought he was trying to call him "juárez"

either he's really drunk or... i am! (this is possible)

Haha did think his accent would throw you off.

Old 04.25.2017, 09:02 AM   #40252
Severian
invito al cielo

Holy shit I just realized Symbols wants me to read Dr. Phil's Elizabeth Warren.

... maybe.
Old 04.25.2017, 09:03 AM   #40253
Severian
invito al cielo

Also, you have extreme substances? Dude how much you want for them?

I kid, I kid.
Old 04.25.2017, 10:05 AM   #40254
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Haha did think his accent would throw you off.
ha ha wait. is that an accent proper or is it accent + drunken slurring?

i really don't have a point of reference! ha ha ha

anyway i don't know when or if this message will catch you but have a great trip to sevilla man.
Old 04.25.2017, 10:15 AM   #40255
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Holy shit I just realized Symbols wants me to read Dr. Phil's Elizabeth Warren.

... maybe.

i don't know what you mean but by your sentence structure it reads like the senator from massachusetts belongs to some daytime tv you watch

NO

when she was a law professor she studied bankruptcy and worked with a financial counseling service where she saw a lot of real life cases. so she was able to extract the essence of the many problem and conceptualize a sound, practical method to address them.

if you have no financial problems don't worry about it and keep doing what you're doing though

Quote:
Also, you have extreme substances? Dude how much you want for them?

I kid, I kid.

i used to do i think 25 cents per word but you have no money so here's for free

i could recommend reading the early retirement extreme website but he is such an ascetic and out the mainstream he might scare you into thinking personal finance is nonsense and frugality is about suffering

i could recommend mr. money mustache but he might call you names and mock your outlook and assumptions and you might get sore and never return

i could recommend holding dave ramsey's book with chemical-resistant gloves and a pair of pliers and giving it a careful look, but he's so full of religious crapola you might engage with that alone, and miss the actual useful bits, which he has in spades.

and then there are all the business/self-employment gurus which i won't even mention because before embarking on moneymaking ventures one should put their house in order so things don't collapse under stress.

this is still the land of the free as long as you are free to decide on your own path instead of following the herd to slaughter. and i'm not talking about conspiracy theories and ridiculous nonsense but actually just having the ability to look at the assumptions under which you function and decide you might want to try something else.

i mean-- we're required to follow the law, not follow the herd. a lot of the things we do are simply optional.

so-- dr. elizabeth warren has a mild but effective cure for financial problems that doesn't require one to live "biblically" or practice "badassity" or be a secular lentil-eating monk or develop fantastical "muses". her book should be easy to digest for everyone in the mainstream--unless they're pathological (like a compulsive gambler or whatever). anyway my break is up i gotta go back to study. do the word count and post me the money. ;P
Old 04.25.2017, 11:35 AM   #40256
Severian
invito al cielo

Hahah. No, I'm just being a dumbass and replying quickly without much though.

you said "THAT" Elizabeth Warren, so I assumed you were going for something out there. The MA senator is the only Elizabeth Warren I know, but I looked up "All Your Worth" and the product description reads, "Dr. Phil's financial guru Elizabeth Warren..." and I was like, "Uh. Ok."

A joke I did not get!

I have never watched Dr. Phil in my life, but certainly, I thought, that taint must have his own Elizabeth Warren.

Sorry. Me = dumb.
Old 04.25.2017, 12:03 PM   #40257
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

just read the fucking book! lol

don't make excuses. she's a fucking saint and WILL NOT HURT YOU

unlike me
Old 04.25.2017, 12:04 PM   #40258
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

Quote:
ha ha wait. is that an accent proper or is it accent + drunken slurring?

i really don't have a point of reference! ha ha ha

anyway i don't know when or if this message will catch you but have a great trip to sevilla man.

Haha bit of both. There's place called Chorley around here that's basically an accent onto it's own. Anyway, the guy owns a fucking emu and it's awesome.

Aww, thanks man. Just looking forward to some decent weather and football.

Old 04.25.2017, 12:49 PM   #40259
Severian
invito al cielo

Quote:
just read the fucking book! lol

don't make excuses. she's a fucking saint and WILL NOT HURT YOU

unlike me

I love Elizabeth Warren, Slambang. Jeepers! You know that. Or should.

Anyway I'll read the GD book already!

Quid pro quo, you could read "The Sparrow." Any old time.

Also I have thicker skin than you think. My frowny faces are frowned facetiously.
Old 04.25.2017, 01:01 PM   #40260
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

the sparrow does not apply

quid pro quo i'm helping you solve a major problem.

basically i'm combing through mountains of garbage and saying: this here will help you in a very concrete way

i don't lack for entertainment so entertainment is not a problem.

i'm trying to think of a problem you could help me solve for the favor exchange.

what kind of skills do you have? nunchuck skills? bo hunting skills? computer hacking skills?
1513191319632003201020112012 2013 201420152016202320632113 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth