Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page Unmade Bed On Conan?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.15.2006, 01:52 PM   #1
thebutcher
empty page

thebutcher has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
now i know i saw this performed on conan o brien one night during the release of 'sonic nurse' but i have failed to find any video since of the perofrmance....anyone out there shed some light on this issue!
thebutcher is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.15.2006, 01:59 PM   #2
toxic johnny
expwy. to yr skull

toxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's asses
Hit this link http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/sho...p?t=360&page=2 scroll down to #25 and your search for the Holy Grail will be over.

toxic johnny is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.15.2006, 01:59 PM   #3
Neongod
the destroyed room

Neongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant future
Toxic is too fast for me, hehe. It's one of the best performances of the song, IMO.
Old 04.15.2006, 02:12 PM   #4
thebutcher
empty page

thebutcher has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
hey neongod where does a sith lord go shopping?

at a darth maul LLOLOLOLOLOL
thebutcher is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.15.2006, 02:18 PM   #5
LifeDistortion
expwy. to yr skull

LifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's asses
I taped Sonic Youth performing "Unmade Bed" both on Conan O'Brien as well as on "The Tonight Show", and then they played "Pattern Recognition" on "The Late Late Show with Craig Kilborn", when he was still hosting it.
LifeDistortion is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.15.2006, 09:50 PM   #6
kingcoffee
expwy. to yr skull

kingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asses
This really was one hell of a performance. I love Conan Obrien. Not only is he the true King of Late Night, but he gets so many good bands and comedians to be on the show. I know he's a big music lover. He actually jammed w/ Lou Reed on "Walk On the Wild Side" for a medical charity of some kind a couple of years ago. It was an ensemble of famous comdians: Jack Black, Dana Carvey, Adam Snadler, Conan and of course Mr. Lou Reed. And I think that the No-Talent-Waste-of-Space Jimmy Fallon might have been there. I dont remember. But he probably was.
kingcoffee is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth