Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page does europe deserves the nobelprize for peace?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.13.2012, 04:22 PM   #1
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
no, i say
i don't have even basic rights of food , water and housing
there is a systematic elimination of the poor people and so called strangers
even if they are from europe or not from europe

there are pages of more critic i can give from a modern piont of vieuw
as europe is still 90% of past and 10% of modern
this future is far from good

-europe sold weapons to dictatorial regimes in the east

-europe waited till all people in the jouguslavian war have been killed
and after that came with the justice system in den haag, netherlands

-europe taps oil out of africa and destroys the agricultural life of africans and do nothing to pay them back

Why do africans don't tap THEIR OIL out of the ground?
Why do africans don't keep their gold, diamonds and other valuebel resources?

you see why i found europeans so hypocrit

now everyone is out to plunder africa for oil and resources

africa will be the american nightmare
1% rich and the rest poor and kept stupid population

i say you this
it is easy to get rich of a population that is kept stupid
gast30 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.13.2012, 04:28 PM   #2
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
that is the future
companies that are on the road around the world to plunder oil
destroy the tropical forest

and a stupid population that is thankfull for them because these apes wear a costume
as the poor and stupid are thought that apes in costume are the ones to respect
even if they destroy your grandchilderens future
you kneel and kiss their ass

you sapian
you didn't become a modern human
you destroyed the modern world
you destroyed the future
Old 10.13.2012, 04:34 PM   #3
gast30
invito al cielo

since when is a war on the poor population peacefull?
Old 10.13.2012, 05:07 PM   #4
gast30
invito al cielo

Old 10.13.2012, 05:38 PM   #5
Pookie
invito al cielo

Pookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's asses
Of course not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ty1OQBjJmeY
Pookie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.13.2012, 05:54 PM   #6
Pookie
invito al cielo

Pookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's asses
Alfred Nobel's will, written in 1895, left funding for a prize to be awarded to "the person who shall have done the most or the best work for fraternity between nations, for the abolition or reduction of standing armies and for the holding and promotion of peace congresses."

I'm not sure what the people of Syria, Libya, Iraq or Afghanistan would have to say on the matter.
Old 10.13.2012, 06:49 PM   #7
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
On the other hand, the idea of collectivism... OH WHY DO I EVEN BOTHER YOU'RE NOT EVEN REAL PEOPLE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.13.2012, 06:55 PM   #8
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
The day Henry Kissinger won the Nobel Peace prize was the day Irony died.

the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.13.2012, 07:33 PM   #9
gast30
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookie
like this
in the banking crisis in france..... (a year ago)
this is what
happend they took 5 billion euro from the french people
payed 4 billion to fill their banks, wich they empty'd
and took 1 billion to pay themself bonuses
like they have deliverd the best work ever

losing 4 billion euro = good work = worth 1 billion euro of bonuses

you clearly see with this example that europe is in a financial dictatorship
financial terrorism by the banks

and i see more warfare of rich multinationals that plunder the money of europeans

there could be transparency 10 years ago

i think there is going to be wars in europe withing the banking world

you have the french banks, the dutch banks, the english banks, the german banks and all other european banks that with will be in war for money and power for some more years

the european population is the victim of these wars and have nothing to say
even if europe speaks about democracy

transparency could be there 10 years ago
democracy ? transparency ?

2 lies of europe ?
Old 10.13.2012, 07:36 PM   #10
gast30
invito al cielo

if it is all halucination for europe

i want to write myself a bonus of 1 billion euro
Old 10.13.2012, 07:41 PM   #11
gast30
invito al cielo

yeah you people are reading this ( the europe controle organs )
and maybe you are thinking
the IQ of the european population is on the rise

this is computer internet time
1980'ties are over
Old 10.13.2012, 08:15 PM   #12
Pookie
invito al cielo

I don't know about anybody else but I'm putting it on my CV.
Old 10.14.2012, 06:34 AM   #13
Trama
stalker

Trama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah sure, here's the peaceful message we're getting:

Oh, are you not dead yet? Alright then, one monthly salary less for you.

Trama is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.14.2012, 07:17 AM   #14
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
I deserve the nobel peace prize, I really do. If everyone followed my example there'd be nothing for the world to worry about. Nothing.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.14.2012, 12:10 PM   #15
gast30
invito al cielo

i deserve the nobelprice for my idea that everyone is the world leader
so no one would feel small or intimidated

let's go world leaders

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth