Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page elmoniac
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.17.2009, 09:14 AM   #21
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOne
You all remember him now, the depressed French Guy.

although I am sorry for the distress that "the depressed French Guy" has caused you, yr making an aweful lot of assumptions here.

the internet has the memory of both an elephant and a goldfish combined. the information may be there forever, but the bulk of everything is forgotten in 30 seconds.

note: when I said that the internet was the combination of "an elephant and a goldfish", I meant "a lamprey and a candiru". we wish to attach ourselves to you, drain you of all yr drama and the insert our barbed-selves into yr pee hole.

also note: when I said "insert our barbed-selves into yr pee hole", I meant hardcore revenge cyber.

please also note: I am the only non-gay poster here.

now, please, try to calm down and let's talk about this some more downstairs (read: post in non-sonics).

would you like a drink?
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.17.2009, 09:15 AM   #22
screamingskull
invito al cielo

screamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's asses
it was on the old board dude, all i remember is him saying he wanted to have contre's babies or something? and she got upset and i gave him a telling off, she was like 14 at the time!
screamingskull is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.17.2009, 09:45 AM   #23
afterthefact
invito al cielo

afterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's asses
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

I'm sorry, but the fact that all of this is happening HERE is hilarious. Even if stuff did go down on this board, please remember that for the most part, we don't really know each other. Sure, some here have gotten together and hung out, or some were friends and knew each other before, but all in all, we are pretty much strangers. So with that said, knowing that most of us have NO CLUE who you are or what you are talking about, we can assume one of three things:

(1) You are making a big deal out of nothing. From what I can tell, all he did was say he wanted to have some girl's baby? I don't know how much you paid attention in biology class, but that is IMPOSSIBLE. So I really doubt he was serious and that you actually have anything to worry about. Even if he DID try this, something somewhere along the line would go horribly wrong.

(2) You are foolishly handling some serious matter in your marriage that we don't know about. We are left to assume that there is more problems going on between you than just what we have seen here, and if that is the case, you ma'am are incapable of fixing your marriage. You really think that going on a message board and complaining about him is the way to fix things? (This is under the assumption you do want to fix it. I would tell you to leave him if he is really causing this much trouble for you.)

(3) This is the biggest trolling scheme I've ever seen, involving multiple people and spanning 4 years. Likely? Not really. But this is the internet and I wouldn't really put it past anybody.
afterthefact is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.17.2009, 09:46 AM   #24
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
If you are ALL not interested, why bother reading and posting?

it's the same reason that traffic slows down when there's a wreck.

ps: I took yr pill and now I can't stand up without embarassment.
Old 04.17.2009, 10:17 AM   #25
Happy Birthday
little trouble girl

Happy Birthday kicks all y'all's assesHappy Birthday kicks all y'all's assesHappy Birthday kicks all y'all's assesHappy Birthday kicks all y'all's assesHappy Birthday kicks all y'all's assesHappy Birthday kicks all y'all's assesHappy Birthday kicks all y'all's assesHappy Birthday kicks all y'all's assesHappy Birthday kicks all y'all's assesHappy Birthday kicks all y'all's assesHappy Birthday kicks all y'all's asses
Question for "TheOne": Why are you invisible?
Happy Birthday is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.17.2009, 11:27 AM   #26
SYRFox
invito al cielo

SYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Birthday
Question for "TheOne": Why are you invisible?
why, because she is the one of course
SYRFox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.17.2009, 11:36 AM   #27
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
what doea all this have to do with how shitty Neutral Milk Hotel is?
Old 04.17.2009, 12:08 PM   #28
Kosako
children of satan

Kosako kicks all y'all's assesKosako kicks all y'all's assesKosako kicks all y'all's assesKosako kicks all y'all's assesKosako kicks all y'all's assesKosako kicks all y'all's assesKosako kicks all y'all's assesKosako kicks all y'all's assesKosako kicks all y'all's assesKosako kicks all y'all's assesKosako kicks all y'all's asses
Why the webmaster doesn't delete this thread? THis is gossip, and it's excluvely for SY info, or I'm mistaken? Anyway... this thread sucks!
Kosako is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.17.2009, 12:12 PM   #29
greedrex
invito al cielo

greedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's asses
^^ shut up twat
Old 04.17.2009, 12:14 PM   #30
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
ha ha, he said "webmaster"!
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.17.2009, 12:20 PM   #31
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

^^^ lol as if he even clicks on this board.

Quote:
Like what?

I'm sorry, what's the question again?

brb trying to rep rex. and....can't.
Old 04.17.2009, 12:20 PM   #32
Antagon
invito al cielo

Antagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's asses
This thread is truly...well...DIFFERENT! The location might be the wrong one (Should definitely be in Non-Sonics) but somehow it sparks my interest (in a confusing way)

Antagon is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.17.2009, 12:23 PM   #33
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kosako
THis is gossip, and it's excluvely for SY info, or I'm mistaken? Anyway... this thread sucks!

KIM'S PANTIES.

there. happy? on-topic now!
Old 04.17.2009, 12:51 PM   #34
static-harmony
invito al cielo

static-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's asses
I thought you were going to talk about Steve's sweaty panties instead.

static-harmony is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.17.2009, 12:58 PM   #35
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
KIM'S PANTIES.
Quote:
Originally Posted by static-harmony
I thought you were going to talk about Steve's sweaty panties instead.
Quote:
I am the only non-gay poster here.
Old 04.17.2009, 01:40 PM   #36
greedrex
invito al cielo

greedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
brb trying to rep rex. and....can't.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth