Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Best Stoner Stories.
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12.08.2006, 08:44 AM   #61
king_buzzo
invito al cielo

king_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trasher02
capital!

hollands a country

i dont even know where to buy it. what if people ask for id?
king_buzzo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.11.2006, 11:18 PM   #62
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
well, you see, it's like this. i was gonna clean my room. until i got high.
Old 12.11.2006, 11:20 PM   #63
ALIEN ANAL
invito al cielo

ALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's asses
my sister is living with us, makes it harder to smoke now.
Old 12.11.2006, 11:28 PM   #64
blastscenealibi
bad moon rising

blastscenealibi kicks all y'all's assesblastscenealibi kicks all y'all's assesblastscenealibi kicks all y'all's assesblastscenealibi kicks all y'all's assesblastscenealibi kicks all y'all's assesblastscenealibi kicks all y'all's assesblastscenealibi kicks all y'all's assesblastscenealibi kicks all y'all's assesblastscenealibi kicks all y'all's assesblastscenealibi kicks all y'all's assesblastscenealibi kicks all y'all's asses
Why, does she smoke all your stuff up when you're not around?
blastscenealibi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.11.2006, 11:34 PM   #65
ALIEN ANAL
invito al cielo

ALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's asses
No. my family is very anti drugs, and i have to smoke in the bathroom secretly, but now there is another person in the house makes it harder to be a secret stoner agent
Old 12.11.2006, 11:38 PM   #66
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
how old are you? move out! or do it in the back yard or something.
Old 12.11.2006, 11:41 PM   #67
ALIEN ANAL
invito al cielo

i use to do it in the back yard.
Hm lets see...move out and pay my own bills and make my own meals...or live at home save money and smoke weed secretly, ill take the second one.
Ill figure it out. and im 19
Old 12.12.2006, 12:14 AM   #68
Dead-Air
invito al cielo

Dead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's asses
In 1986 I was getting high with friends in the alley behind the Retro in Seattle before seeing Sonic Youth and we were almost hit by them driving in for the show in their van. Thurston was driving.
Dead-Air is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.21.2006, 10:27 PM   #69
crystalline hobo
empty page

crystalline hobo kicks all y'all's assescrystalline hobo kicks all y'all's assescrystalline hobo kicks all y'all's assescrystalline hobo kicks all y'all's assescrystalline hobo kicks all y'all's assescrystalline hobo kicks all y'all's assescrystalline hobo kicks all y'all's assescrystalline hobo kicks all y'all's assescrystalline hobo kicks all y'all's assescrystalline hobo kicks all y'all's assescrystalline hobo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead-Air
In 1986 I was getting high with friends in the alley behind the Retro in Seattle before seeing Sonic Youth and we were almost hit by them driving in for the show in their van. Thurston was driving.

thats the best fucking story ive ever heard. one for the grandkids. an my stoner story is, im high right now. and this is the worst first post ever.
crystalline hobo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.31.2007, 01:11 PM   #70
ALIEN ANAL
invito al cielo

hah one time, i had a bucket and i got soo wasted.
I first walked off coughing my lungs up. and was nearly sick. then i just sat down out the front. and i was sitting on this brick garden thing, and there was this bit of carpet resting from the bricks onto the dirt, and it slid down. And it felt like i was melting into the ground and my legs were lifiting up by them selves.
So then i walked inside, and it was like a movie where everything is slow, and i felt like i was talking in slow motion,so wasted that night, and i dont remember how it ended.
Old 01.31.2007, 02:09 PM   #71
dazedcola
the end of the ugly

dazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's asses
hmm.lets see what i can remember

I remember one time I biked over to a friend's house with a 1/4 shrooms on me.When i originally got them i was just handed two bags and i was saying its too shady to walk out of your car holding two bags.So his genius solution was to wrap it up in fax papers.Being the lazy stoner i biked over holding an oddly large amount of fax paper. We took them in his room after about half an hour we're like "fuck this house lets go outside" so we started to walk over to a park. Now the park walk is usually 5-10 minutes long, but as we're walking the shrooms start to kick in heavily. My feet felt like they weighed a ton and it seemed like the walk was lasting forever. It literally felt like an hour walking down there.We both just start cracking up that its taking so long to get there.I really dont remember most of the rest of the night though.
Ill meet ya on the next one
And dont be late "
-Jimi Hendrix

...And me just another dream theory, lost inside your eye

"when my mind's uncertain my body decides
what it will do to get through the hell of the night
as I trip on the ocean that leads through your eyes
well my eyes can't wait til they finally see through you"
dazedcola is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.31.2007, 02:36 PM   #72
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Better_Than_You
Enlighten me.

this is not my best, but this is what happened monday.

so I just started at a new University this semester, and since its the first week of classes the school is obviously packed. So I have an hour to kill and a joint to smoke, but alas, no where to smoke it where there are aren't already 300 uptight people standing around. So I wander all the way to the deep north side of the campus, in the cut, far away from anywhere else. It is fiveish when I find this nice bench in walkway that was empty. The sun is setting. The joint is lit, and within 15 minutes so am I. So I chill, finish the joint and now it is time to go to class. So I get up and sway on down the road, until I realise that it is now fully dark, and I am completely stoned and lost. It was like A Nightmare On Elm Street: Freddy's Dead. No escape from the Engineering building, as every path and trail seems to lead me right back where I started. Eventually, I found my way out of there, and I will not be smoking deep on the Northside ever again. So yesterday I found a much more convenient spot next to my classes.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.09.2009, 03:28 AM   #73
ZEROpumpkins
invito al cielo

ZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard sucka
A few days ago, I ran into a dude I hadn't seen in YEARS sitting next to me in the circle. We were chatting a bit before we realised who we were hahaha. He was so different back then, it was quite a surprise.
Old 02.09.2009, 03:43 AM   #74
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
I forget all my my blazed out stories.

Weed affects memory.

You would have to ask my buddies.
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.09.2009, 03:49 AM   #75
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
Oh, semi-stoner story.

I was drinking with a friend and a friend of his whom I had just met. Anyway, we got to the supermarket to get snacks. Not only the appearance but also the excited of this kid over the munches we were stocking told me fellow stoner. So I ask him if he's ever smoked out and he says no. Of course didn't think this was a strange question nor a strange answer since I've been living in San Francisco for four years but now in the OC I got the vibe that this was an awkward question.

Anyway, great night for me. Got ridiculous drunk and tried to eat a fake fruit and start a fight at the park, etc, etc, etc.
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.09.2009, 04:18 AM   #76
acousticrock87
invito al cielo

acousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's asses
Every time I see a door with a radioactive symbol on it, I recall a long-ass thought process about the actual physical door being radioactive, and not the content beyond the door.

Hard to explain, as it should be.
acousticrock87 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.09.2009, 05:43 AM   #77
ZEROpumpkins
invito al cielo

ZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard sucka
I come up with these wicked theories when high. One was that we are born with the mind of someone who is high, and it wares off so slowly that we don't notice. Only when we get high does this familiar feeling hit us.

I got it because when high I always feel like I'm recalling something I forgot about LONG ago, as if I'm living out something that used to be so familiar to me. I don't really believe it's true, just one strand of my strange thoughts when stoned.
Old 02.09.2009, 12:56 PM   #78
Better_Than_You
the destroyed room

Better_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZEROpumpkins
I come up with these wicked theories when high. One was that we are born with the mind of someone who is high, and it wares off so slowly that we don't notice. Only when we get high does this familiar feeling hit us.

i definitely can relate. i once got super baked off of some shwag and then tried to explain to my mother that aliens landed WAAAY back when and we began worshiping them because their new technology seemed like a religion. and my whole reasoning for this was, 'ma, when people pray.. they look up to the sky. have you ever noticed that?? you know what else comes from the sky?? ALIENS.'

i'm glad i don't get that retarded when i smoke anymore.

Better_Than_You is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.09.2009, 01:41 PM   #79
acousticrock87
invito al cielo

acousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZEROpumpkins

I got it because when high I always feel like I'm recalling something I forgot about LONG ago, as if I'm living out something that used to be so familiar to me. I don't really believe it's true, just one strand of my strange thoughts when stoned.
That's much pretty the theory Lacanian/Freudian psychoanalysis is based on. The more you become aware of yourself as a subject, the further you get from the infant illusion that you're one with everything. And actually, being high is similar to how Lacan describes the infant state. That's why everyone chases that "first high" that they thought was so amazing, even though it was just an illusion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Better_Than_You
i definitely can relate. i once got super baked off of some shwag and then tried to explain to my mother that aliens landed WAAAY back when and we began worshiping them because their new technology seemed like a religion. and my whole reasoning for this was, 'ma, when people pray.. they look up to the sky. have you ever noticed that?? you know what else comes from the sky?? ALIENS.'

i'm glad i don't get that retarded when i smoke anymore.
And here, we have Scientology. Without the ulterior motives.

I'm seeing a pattern.
acousticrock87 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.09.2009, 02:07 PM   #80
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
i don;t think everyone chases that "first high"

just the NEXT high

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth