Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page Songs you hate on an album you love.
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.03.2019, 06:58 PM   #201
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peterpuff
Very awesome indeed.

I think that is why I always feel the need to throw in the part about my dad driving us 2 hours to see the show. I am forever grateful, and will always feel lucky about that.

Yeah, see... I have flashes of memory, and that’s it. I was already listening to Nirvana, but I’d *just* started, so it’s not like I really had favorite songs to look forward to or anything.

I think I might have gotten a contact high from my cousins’ excessive pot use. I probably passed out.

Ugh. Unfair.

But *technically* ... I have seen Nirvana. Still cool. I wish I goddamn remembered it, but whatever.

I don’t remember much from my first Sonic youth show either. And I saw Kanye West play a festival show YEARS before I actually got into him, and I didn’t pay much attention to that one either.

Hundreds of concerts, man. Luckily I was able to make amends with future Sonic Youth and Kanye concerts, but there are no makeup dates for Nirvana.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth