Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page thread for writers
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.25.2009, 04:14 AM   #41
chrome noise tape
the end of the ugly

chrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asseschrome noise tape kicks all y'all's asses
a possible electricity

i eat a silent mirror
when your face was a sleepin' moon
woke up a burning bird inside my chest
i touched yes i touched it
but you never understand
that night was a smashing car
and my tongue was a candle
knockin' inside your heart.
chrome noise tape is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.25.2009, 06:38 AM   #42
Antagon
invito al cielo

Antagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's asses
The Visionary

They say I'm a a visionary
They say I'm dreamer
Maybe I should become a realist
Because there is no space for visionaries in this world

Maybe I should just take opportunities as they come
And make the best of it
Maybe I should try to fit in
Just for the sake of myself

But I ask you, Isn't it boring to be a realist?
Isn't it boring to live in a preset convention?
Isn't it boring to reduce all of your dreams
Until there's nothing left anymore?
Isn't it humiliating to do so?

Because sometimes a dream is all I have
And all I crave for are dreams coming true
Who are you to deny my one and only wish?
Maybe you have forgotten that you once had dreams yourself

What is real anyways?
Reality is what you make of it!
Reality is more than just what you can see, hear or feel
Reality is the future
Reality is innovation
Reality is imagination
Imagination is reality!

Because this is my mission
My goal
My dream
My vision

They say I'm a visionary
I firmly disagree!

Antagon is online now   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.15.2009, 05:29 PM   #43
dirty bunny
expwy. to yr skull

dirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's asses
Anybody know any good poetry websites to share your stuff? I got a google result but I thought I'd hit up suggestions first.
Old 07.15.2009, 05:55 PM   #44
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
I've been agonising about my relationship with hyphens lately.

It's interesting to me that a thread for writers has involved so much writing as opposed to actually talking about the process of writing. I mean, Jenn is clearly a massively conscious writer, so I'm sure she thinks about it. But... do any of the rest of you have an actual relationship to to writing beyond some Schopenhauerian will-to-power? Because it very much strikes me that the reason Jenn is a good writer isn't because she's naturally talented or any of that guff, but because she's thought about, and worked upon, how she wants to say things, not just what she wants to say.

I'm not doing this in my usual torpid/ vitriolic fashion, I'm genuinely interested (moreso than I am in the actual product of the process).

This post bought to you by inadvisable drinkternetting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.15.2009, 06:02 PM   #45
Seandi
stalker

Seandi kicks all y'all's assesSeandi kicks all y'all's assesSeandi kicks all y'all's assesSeandi kicks all y'all's assesSeandi kicks all y'all's assesSeandi kicks all y'all's assesSeandi kicks all y'all's assesSeandi kicks all y'all's assesSeandi kicks all y'all's assesSeandi kicks all y'all's assesSeandi kicks all y'all's asses
The final days should be more dramatic then three cigarettes and and hour to go
Here in the wind rain leaving an undisputed disaster for a probable one.
You can go Greyhound to Chicago from ATL for less than a hundred.
Stop for a piss/ eat break in the town johnny cougar came from.
Seandi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.15.2009, 08:11 PM   #46
dirty bunny
expwy. to yr skull

dirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's assesdirty bunny kicks all y'all's asses
Unless you're talking articles or essays, I don't give much thought to the process of writing anymore.
Old 07.15.2009, 08:11 PM   #47
Seandi
stalker

Seandi kicks all y'all's assesSeandi kicks all y'all's assesSeandi kicks all y'all's assesSeandi kicks all y'all's assesSeandi kicks all y'all's assesSeandi kicks all y'all's assesSeandi kicks all y'all's assesSeandi kicks all y'all's assesSeandi kicks all y'all's assesSeandi kicks all y'all's assesSeandi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty bunny
Anybody know any good poetry websites to share your stuff? I got a google result but I thought I'd hit up suggestions first.
http://thirdreader.com/
Old 07.15.2009, 08:32 PM   #48
dirty bunny
expwy. to yr skull

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seandi

Thanks I'll have a poke around.
Old 07.15.2009, 11:41 PM   #49
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
hey. give me some critique.

the day's around the bend
and i'm one with the bullet

i've been strong and i've been weak
and those stitches in my hands
weren't from breaking hearts

they were from all those thorns
when i went picking weeds

and stopped doing
all your dirty deeds

the day's around the bend
and i'm one with the bullet
the trigger's hot on my finger
like your pursuit
when you thought you used to know me
Old 07.16.2009, 01:57 AM   #50
Seandi
stalker

The world is untenable and unfairly unavoidable
The occasional squishy makes it livable
And youth makes the slide seem worthwhile, somehow.
(the difference between 14 and 24 is slight, privileged education or not)
But torrid dramatics and self assured histrionics need love and cultivation
Old 07.16.2009, 02:10 AM   #51
Seandi
stalker

Do you have an agent?
Old 07.16.2009, 05:57 AM   #52
Shifty Prophet
100%

Shifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's assesShifty Prophet kicks all y'all's asses
The scene dripped off your body.
I strolled halfheartedly through the dusk.
You sat, counting the moments with pauses.
You lay down, broken, fulfilled, complete theory.
I lost the road, the highway.
Your bead, your stare of lurid fantasy.
Shifty Prophet is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.24.2009, 10:22 AM   #53
Derek
invito al cielo

Derek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's asses
I wrote a poem about my girlfriend for her birthday, call me lame all you want.

“pandas +++”

i weep to your eyes as they rest upon pedestals,
dancing within the rich spring water.
your cheekbones transcend the horizon line,
reclining to the sun smiling.
warmth serenades the light-out backdrop
in our orchard of serenity.
trade moments like cards,
an ethereal trick to embellish your heart.
and when your shadow blends in with my spirit,
birds will fly out of our mouths and into
a nest of placidity.

i count days on my fingers until i
rest upon your physical frame
and settle to pale palms and rain.
we're left to wonder at coalescing hours
and a need to preserve them.
i live deprived of words
for i can't stop falling into the depth of your skin.

the essence of isolation drops me,
but the presence of you lights a flame in my chest.
i’ll light a hundred candles for you always,
kiss embers in the dawn.
Derek is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.01.2009, 10:37 AM   #54
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
This is an excerpt from a Biography of my mother that I have been working on. It is called "What's Become of Retta Gail." She was a great Bluegrass musician who passed of cancer at 42. Let me know what yall think!
II
Retta & Ronnie

Way down in the soggy woods of North Florida Retta somehow stumbled into her destiny. Something about the sun and the sea had captured hold of her heart and she eventually acquired an apartment in Jacksonville, after finding employment at a local Denny’s on Lane Ave. About this same time a certain awkward young mechanic by the name of Ronald Louis Carr returned to his home in Jacksonville following a long stint in the Bahamas while working for the Navy. One particular evening, after a week on a diet consisting strictly of alcohol, Ronnie, as he was known by his friends, stumbled into this particular Denny’s on Lane Ave. Now everyone knows that the best medicine for a hangover is a heaping stack of syrup drenched buttery pancakes with lots of coffee. Ronnie had kept this ritual for quite sometime now and was acquainted with the manager of the restaurant. On this night the occurrence, thought to be a myth by many, we so tenderly call “Love at First Sight” showed it’s elusive face. Ronnie found himself Enamored by this beauty….blonde hair…blue eyes…yet not your average stereotype. Her soft honey curls were pulled up into “mickey mouse ears” and those blue eyes shone as precious gems do in the light. He knew at the moment that he wanted this woman.
This is a stubborn man we are speaking of…a man that does not take “No” for an answer, so he went for it…and went for it….. and continued to go for it. Then one fateful day, Retta was in need of a place to live, and Ronnie just so happened to own a three bedroom home. Ronnie offered to rent a room to her at a more than reasonable sum. At this point in the story they had become quite good friends, so Retta agreed and the wheels of fate were set into motion. As it happens so often with coed roommates one thing led to another and Ronnie & Retta were now officially an item.
First comes love and next comes marriage. On the twenty first day of May in nineteen seventy seven a modest wedding was planned to be held for the two at a local catholic church, Most Holy Redeemer. Retta spent days putting her sewing skills to use by constructing her own wedding dress and veil. Skillfully she pieced together crisp white eyelet and baby pink ribbon into an angelic gown. Waves of toile took the form of a flowing veil and were accented with tiny pink rosettes at the crown. She even baked and decorated her own cake. It was three layers with fluffy pure white icing and a mini bride and groom perched on the top.

She even persuaded cowboy Ronnie out of his Levis and into a suit and a tie. He kept on the boots though, the two were inseparable.
they began the long, treacherous journey through this cruel world together, through trials and tribulations, through sickness and health till death did they part. This is when I came into the picture. First comes love then comes marriage then comes the baby in the baby carriage. Yes, I was the first born to Retta and Ronnie. They named me Kristin Gail Carr.
After purchasing a 1978 single wide mobile home we moved into a trailer park up in Brunswick, Georgia. My daddy had a job up there that seemed promising. This was a rough year for Retta & Ronnie. They say the first year of marriage is the toughest, and neither momma nor daddy was happy in this new atmosphere. Daddy was a workaholic and mamma was home alone with a baby, no friends, and no relatives. These circumstances can either lead to destruction or strength. They chose the latter and realized that something had to give if they wanted their love to stand the test. So following a short miserable stint in Brunswick we all returned to the Sunshine State, Retta, Ronnie, Kristy and the 1978 mobile home. Finally our family settled down on a four acre plot of land in the swampy unknown city of Bryceville, FL. Retta thought she’d climbed the stairway to heaven.

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.25.2009, 12:06 PM   #55
frades
children of satan

frades kicks all y'all's assesfrades kicks all y'all's assesfrades kicks all y'all's assesfrades kicks all y'all's assesfrades kicks all y'all's assesfrades kicks all y'all's assesfrades kicks all y'all's assesfrades kicks all y'all's assesfrades kicks all y'all's assesfrades kicks all y'all's assesfrades kicks all y'all's asses
I wrote a text about history of human being 10 years ago. I translated it in english last week-end.

it's a text of psychology and human behavior along the history:

this text is entitled : A particular second reading of the history in the light of the theory of " heurs ".

The word "heur" is a word invented for this theory. Inspired by the word "humor", the word "heur" designes a fundamental metabolic function of the body. As every human being owns a sexual function, a nervous system, or a wakefulness function, each of them steers the behavior of any human being so that it is satisfied . It's a sort of internal drug that can put an individual to reach "happiness" or that can make him suffer if not regulated. So every individual is summed up by three physical factors that features his behavior : the intensities of his sexual heur, his emotive heur, and his nervous heur.

Before beginning it is necessary to understand indeed the notion of emotion used in this theory. In fact we could also call it "the emotional wakefulness": it is his system of defence that urges him to make sure the biggest possible safety. Such an individual is then attached to the values of the good, the peace, the society. It is his system of defence that must not be merged with the popular notion of emotion.
When we look in the current works of psychology, we find two sorts of definition for the word emotion:

Either it is the enjoyment, the sadness etc. For me it is rather a reaction to a victory or to a sexual defeat.

Either it is the fear, the stress. That is better, but it is always a reaction with regard to an outside danger.

You see that this popular notion of emotion is more a part of the sexual sphere of the individual. It has more to do with affective matters.
In this theory, I speak about the permanent wakefulness of the individual, which is the system which can activate this state of stress.
The more the emotive drug is present, the more she can create a state of important stress. It is this suffering which the individual absolutely wants to avoid by trying to go away at most from dangers.
This is a quite new definition of emotion... I practically think that individuals owning this emotive drug in high quantity are blue-eyed.

The sexual heur was the first one three heurs to have had an influence on the behavior of the individuals. It appeared among the first vertebrates of the submarine world and we call the spawn this period of sexual dependence which pushes the individual in search of a sexual partner with the aim of the reproduction.

The birth of the sexual dependence as to heur is situated at the time of the first mammals. The sexual cycle which was previously annual accelerated to become a permanent dependence and not periodic . That was translated by an increase of the dimorphisme between the male and the female.

The nervous heur is the third one of three that allows to reform all human behaviors. Exactly like the three fundamental colors can reform all colors. For example when you associate more nervous heur and more emotive heur, you can reach to a very proud behavior. If you associate more nervous behavior with more sexual behavior, you can reach some romantic behavior.
Naturally each of these three heurs also give to the individual they belong some practical skills: more attentiveness for the emotive heur, more agility to hands and muscles for the sexual heur, more speed during the fights for the nervous heur.

By looking for in the history the signs of the presence of heurs, we can establish periods when the sexual heur was predominate with regard to the heur emotive: Prehistory, Middle Ages and romantic era of the 18 th century. In the other periods it was the emotive heur which was predominate with regard to the sexual heur: Antiquity, revival and era with social dominance of after the first world war.

In this second reading of the history we shall speak about few individuals in particular but rather about the type of society to which they belonged.
We shall end either in a society with dominant emotive, where is present at most of the individuals the pride, the pride of the membership in a civilization, the claimed divine nearness of this society and all its members, or in a society with sexual dominant, the values of which are rejected by communities with dominant emotive or by the individuals with dominant emotive being a part of this community.

During all the prehistoric period, the individuals trying to assign a space deprived in their group put this last one in danger.. The rising emotional wakefulness of all these individuals took into account this threat and marginalized the individual more strongly sexual by appropriating logical priorities on the resources considering their availability towards the interests of the group. We find it examples at the stony age where the best pieces of meat returned by the hunting were reserved for the wizard of the group. But this period, always in sexual dominant, also saw the blooming of the arts, that they are rupestral or of finery. And these individuals expressed constantly their submission in the supernatural strengths which they did not know.

With the Neolithic took place a revolution, it is a change of ascendancy of the sexual heur in favour of the heur emotive. The man stops being a hunter nomad to sedentarize and learn about the agriculture. It is the birth of cities and the debuts of the civilization.

This reorientation of a sexual heur dominance towards an emotive heur dominance reached its highlight in the antiquity where the emotive persons were for the key posts of the society and crushed strongly the sexual individuals and charged them all the problems. This period indeed marks the beginning of what we call the history. The antique Greek world put the foundations of the western civilization. They were conscious to belong to the same community, by opposition to the world of the "barbarians". This period is marked by the appearance of the towns to which citizens were very attached. This pride was accompanied with a big patriotism which we find at all the Roman historian's.

Their works are for the glory of " first one people of the earth". This antique period valued also letters, eloquence, big monuments, architecture. All the the tracks of beauty in this society of very emotive dominance were more valued while the humanism understood as a synonym of "sympathy" was not present in this community. For example, we know that the newborn children considered too weak by the old men were thrown in ravines. This community thus looked for a dynamics which it did not find due to the lack of technical knowledges that could improve the level a life. And the pride continued to rise, because it was the only opened way. The heraldic emblems are then born.

Every family or every body was equipped with signboards which represented it. The pride outbid the pride and the families, while agreeing on the fact of belonging to the same community, cast themselves arrogant glances. Like the Greeks and Sparta who formed two similar communities, but two different communities. The pride of the participation in one of both communities did not thus prevent a war with the other community, which would allow to deflate this pride. The war of the Peloponnese between the Greek towns and Sparta, not that it is wished, was led of itself. And it is under pretext to shoot down the arrogance of Peloponnesians that the Greeks declared them the war. But this war did not mark the end of the period of emotive dominance, this one lasted until was heard "the voice which shouts in the desert ", that of the first prophets.

While The emperor Constantin chooses the Christian religion begin the Middle Ages in Europe.. It is the end of the Antiquity and the beginning of a period which is said to be dark, with the Christianity for only light, as long as the sympathy and humanism lauded serves. It is difficult to understand to what is due this change of polarity and the inversion of ascendancy between the sexual heur and the emotive heur. We can think that the accumulation of the Christian martyrs made press a moral responsibility on the emotive heur which made spend the baton to the sexual heur. Saint Augustine fixed the objectives of the Middle Ages by evoking two cities. The ground city of which it is necessary to throw back the properties and the heavenly city which it is necessary to look for.

The life of the Middle Ages was apparently more difficult than that of the antiquity. But it's still difficult to understand why this period was more cruel and why people were less well bloomed that in the antiquity. perhaps the more cold and weather did not helped. It is know that the twelve century was a galcial period. In this period, the infant mortality was high. In the thatched cottages of the rural world, the children were often born from several layers. The catholic authorities tried to make sacred the marriage bonds. This difficulty of the purge of customs is well represented by the Romanesque art which symbolizes the submission of the society of the Early Middle Ages to a terrible God. In time the Gothic art began to express the confident spirituality of a medieval society more strengthened glorifying the creator.

--to be continued in following post ---
frades is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.30.2009, 06:46 PM   #56
Better_Than_Deux
children of satan

Better_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's asses
my friend, colin,
told me this story about
his brother, he got drunk
one night and called
his mom at 4 in
the morning and started
to say, "mom, me
and my roommate,
we're - we're moving
to NY" and then he got
distracted and said, "i'm
going to become a famous
snowboarder in Colo.!!"
he wasn't making
sense, all of the
stories kept chang
ing and his speech
kept slurring, so his
mom suggests they
part ways and talk
about things later
in the day, they
both hang up the
phone, but carlton
calls back 45 mins.
later and says
"mom, i'm so sorry
I called you last
night. I don't know
what I was thinking,"
his voice still slurred,
the rising sun
glaring in his eyes
like the Father
shaking a finger in
his face, so his
mom made carlton
go to rehab and now
I think about
this story while
I'm at work and I

laugh and
laugh and
laugh.

Better_Than_Deux is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.30.2009, 06:55 PM   #57
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
i hope he doesn't ask me about my vow of silence...

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.16.2010, 01:04 PM   #58
Derek
invito al cielo

Derek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's asses
'i took my shirt off in the yard'

if i tug at your nerves would you notice?
'doo koo kim' and scarred corduray;
dying for a platform to grasp.
smirked smiles and sepia-toned dreams
where i hold out for simulated experiences
but find myself doused
in the distance of your shadow.
so starry-eyed and wonderous,
you are attached to my hip
and part of my skin.
you are the metaphysical.
Derek is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.16.2010, 05:29 PM   #59
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
I've been looking into allegory this last week or so. Apparently, it's quite a modern enterprise. Mid-19th century. Prior to then, it's not really a problem. Augustine seems to see it as a plaster for God's silence.

Having said that, it's clearly a massive problem. Just look at Zwingli.

I'm losing the battle with parentheses. You lot won't see this, because I tend to write differently here, but it's a right ball-ache. I blame those post-structuralist fucks. Obviously, Joyce can't take the blame. That'd be ridiculous.

Quote:
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Old 03.16.2010, 05:30 PM   #60
Glice
invito al cielo

Also, those of you writing poetry - I'm not criticising, or posting any of mine, but I'm wondering how many of you venture outside the Beats in terms of poets you read?

Quote:

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth