Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Bitch about things you are pissed off about II
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.21.2019, 06:35 PM   #2801
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by choc e-Claire
God, I wish I didn't feel so...trapped.
i know humor is often no consolation to you but nevertheless... please have some lols

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...CE98856B07CD52
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.22.2019, 02:31 PM   #2802
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull

choc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asses
I'm impressed with my school sending out an email about a mandatory presentation - at 10pm the day before.
Making myself up as I go along. Check out my music-themed blog, 79:57.
choc e-Claire is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.24.2019, 07:10 PM   #2803
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull

choc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asses
Oh, yikes - there's apparently a scheduling conflict for my Year 12 subjects, so I've (for now) been allocated Media instead of Information Technology...
Old 10.24.2019, 09:30 PM   #2804
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
the...

h,,,,

nothing?
Old 10.25.2019, 12:17 AM   #2805
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull

God fuck it. I want to yell and hit things and cut everyone* off and just stew in my own misery.

*almost everyone
Old 10.25.2019, 08:01 AM   #2806
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Ah you're in the prime of life. You'll see that's it's not worth wasting your energy like that soon enough. Be more zen and all that.

Maybe.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.25.2019, 08:01 AM   #2807
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Ah you're in the prime of life. You'll see that's it's not worth wasting your energy like that soon enough. Be more zen and all that.

Maybe.

Old 10.31.2019, 05:56 PM   #2808
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull

My Media teacher isn't here for this, our last class before an exam on Monday - and I've got barely any idea of what to do to revise.
Old 10.31.2019, 07:10 PM   #2809
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimesbf
google has removed 'close other tabs' from chrome. the fucking idiots.
surely they want to have #1 market share in resource consumption
Old 10.31.2019, 07:24 PM   #2810
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by choc e-Claire
My Media teacher isn't here for this, our last class before an exam on Monday - and I've got barely any idea of what to do to revise.
watch game of thrones reruns? \_(ツ)_/

“critically,” of course
Old 11.01.2019, 03:41 AM   #2811
NYCgaf16
stalker

NYCgaf16 kicks all y'all's assesNYCgaf16 kicks all y'all's assesNYCgaf16 kicks all y'all's assesNYCgaf16 kicks all y'all's assesNYCgaf16 kicks all y'all's assesNYCgaf16 kicks all y'all's assesNYCgaf16 kicks all y'all's assesNYCgaf16 kicks all y'all's assesNYCgaf16 kicks all y'all's assesNYCgaf16 kicks all y'all's assesNYCgaf16 kicks all y'all's asses
My friends are listening to pop music and other bullshit like that (sorry if i insulted someone's music taste). They are often hanging out together drinking beer listening to really bass music coming out of the JBL Xtreme. I wish they would all listen to rock... then i would hang out with them and do some fucked up stuff! But what can i say... i'm a daydreamer...
NYCgaf16 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.24.2019, 01:03 PM   #2812
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
I am pissing myself off! I entered a tournament and lost to a friend. I was waaaay too confident and he just got the best of me. We played a couple weeks ago and while he was doing alright against me, when we ran the officialy first to 10 wins, I steam rolled him 10-1. I guess he had been practicing and stuff because he hit me hard yesterday at the tournament. Anyway...I deserved that loss...but I'm just not happy for being too full o fmyself.

I did almost beat the champ...no one was able to get a game off of him except for me. Which pisses me off more, because had I not been too cocky, I may have been able to try again in the finals....Anyway....I'll get him next time.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.30.2019, 10:12 AM   #2813
Antagon
expwy. to yr skull

Antagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's asses
Disclaimer: I'm just letting off some steam and being petty as fuck. If you like this time of the year, more power to you.

I fucking hate this time of the year. It's a fucking eyesore and it's obtrusive as all can be. Fake smiles, fake cheer, a corporate playground par excellence. And otherwise unobstructed public spaces suddenly get clogged by kitschy stands, huge fucking needle trees uprooted and placed somewhere else to underline the amount of hubris on display and other unnescessary things that just disturb your process of passing through. And folks eat that shit up - crowding up narrow streets, sidewalks and other spaces, drinking godawful overpriced punch. I take one look at such crowds - the amorphous mass of people spreading far across fuck knows where, the noise, the terrible music - and it's anxiety town for me. I don't feel the spirit, count me out.

Rant over

Antagon is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.30.2019, 10:14 AM   #2814
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

^^haaahaaaahaaaahaaaahaaaaaaaaa!

YES

i agree, but i’ve learned to navigate away from all that noise. i enjoy winter in spite of (not because of) “the holidays”.

practice, grasshopper
Old 11.30.2019, 10:20 AM   #2815
Antagon
expwy. to yr skull

Antagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
^^haaahaaaahaaaahaaaahaaaaaaaaa!

YES

i agree, but i’ve learned to navigate away from all that noise.

practice, grasshopper

It's hard when they start clogging up the spaces I usually go to do my groceries. But otherwise I've gotten pretty good at it already. If I absolutely have to go to a street that is known to be the epicenter of such things, I usually take another street that flows in a parallel line and only take a turn when I'm close to my definite destination. It's saved me a lot of time and sanity so far.

Antagon is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.30.2019, 10:33 AM   #2816
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

i edited in a few things in but yeah

headphones are essential for me to shield against the atrocious “music” they pipe at public places.

and online shopping helps toavoid the crowds

but... get yourself a pricey jar of luxardo cherries, and fix yourself some good manhattans. 2 parts rye whiskey (or high rye bourbon), 1 part sweet vermouth (i love carpano antica formula), dash of angostura, a good cherry... ooooooh....

pricey ingredients some of those, but worth it to... light the inner fire hahahahahahaaaaa
Old 11.30.2019, 10:59 AM   #2817
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

The joys of being able to just turn my hearing aids off and walk around not hearing any of that waffle!

Old 11.30.2019, 03:13 PM   #2818
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Holiday music is definitely the worst. But that’s the worst part about the holidays.. Other than that it’s just the lack of sun that fucks me up. Back in Chicago so I’m hoping it won’t be bad this winter...but winter came early and it suuuuuucks. Not ready for this cold lol.
Old 11.30.2019, 05:40 PM   #2819
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
Holiday music is definitely the worst. But that’s the worst part about the holidays.. Other than that it’s just the lack of sun that fucks me up. Back in Chicago so I’m hoping it won’t be bad this winter...but winter came early and it suuuuuucks. Not ready for this cold lol.
go to brazil ASAP

(or even not that far: florida, new orleans, san diego...)
Old 11.30.2019, 07:17 PM   #2820
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

Trying to get off to go to Mexico but it’s not looking like I’ll get it in time. My cousin’s getting married Jan 3....
91131138139140 141 142143144 > »
-->

All content 2006 Sonic Youth