Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Thrusaday comes friday- 12:51 with chips and dip
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.13.2007, 01:10 AM   #1
hey alex
the end of the ugly

hey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asses
What are you cats doing at this hour?

I've ran and felt like wheels to go nowhere (though suggested to go pick up a bong- too far) I've arrived back at home- a little gone on a mix of jager and cheap (glenmore) vodka--- the day before this one- yesterday as u may know it- had me in a state of experimentation with a pharmecutical known as 'BENEDRIX' (the spelling may be wrong). If i may lay words of experince-- it's not that great. I'd wake up every hour having to piss and then find myself awakening from a black out on the bathroom floor.

I'm not pooling for sympathy or anything like that here- if anything i'd actually like to establish a concrete conversationon such things---- the misuse for the body-vibe-pluses of pharmacuticals.

Despite what my venture (last night and this morning- wailing and waking collapsed in the middle of my room) may say I'm just asking if anyone else here has tried any of the 'cvs highs' as I call them- the stuff you can get for legality- over do and feel regret about later? Maybe not regret- but so far dexxin and benedrixin have just left me feeling ignorant. And now that i think about it- ignorance seems right (not right as in 'good for you' but right as referring to the many and heavy downfalls these kinds of high present- and how you don't anticipate them til they occure).

So, um-- discuss?
Duran Duran's 1995 covers album Thank You was recently voted the worst album of all time by a Q magazine poll. Although we respectfully disagree (Sonic Youth's NYC Ghosts & Flowers is clearly the worst album of all time) -Pitchfork (hahahah!)

Here's a myspace of my music and 4-track ramblings
the electric kites--the jamz of me n my friends
hey alex is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.13.2007, 01:26 AM   #2
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
hahahah "cvs highs", funny.

i sometimes feel that all that legal, over the counter stuff is no more safer or higher quality than street drugs; i mean, they invest how much money on research and these medicines are how cheap? mostly is chemical fluff with a little active ingredient...kinda like taking cellophane or polysterene pills.

i'll stick with booze and cigarettes, thank you very much...

...favorite dips for me are mashed avocado (kinda like guacamole but without all the extra stuff) and jalapeño onions.

ohhh, and i'm going to bed soonish, i went to bed at 3 am last night.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.13.2007, 01:39 AM   #3
hey alex
the end of the ugly

hey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asses
I've got kettle cooked mesquite BBQ lays and green onion dip (this girl has $400 a month on her meal plan and doesn't liv eon campus so she let me and a friend get some good ol' goodies).

I can see what you, neurotic, say about the over-the-counters. They def not safer than street highs- and usually less effective because of the 'fluff'. But what i did yesterday had me frieghtened for my life more than once- being one not accustomed (never have been in the position) of fainting- waking up propped against a wall of some random floor is freaky. It'd never happend to me before and i seriously had to debate with my brain- was it the drug or me?

LAtely i've been disintrested and confused about drugs- while i def still enjoy a joint and an occaisional, and occaisional something or other--- it's everything else that's getting to me. SOmetims not even because of my own use- i have friends caught up in webs of bad luck involving various PKs, OCs, and the such and it brings me down to see my friends fall. I did what i did yesterday with an explorers mind set in place- it was compared, benzedrix, to a halfway point of adderall and extacy- but in the end it could've been sucking God's cock and I wouldn't cared because I was shaking on a bathroom floor. (and just for reiteration- not fishing for sympathy).

I've heard no good stories come from people i've known who did things like meth and crack (i've lighlty dabbled the first and said it fuck it to the latrer) and putting the peices together-- it seemed like benzedrix was the connectionless way to get that feeling- and also include some spinache colored puke.

>>I know i don't post on here too much and there's probably not a high opinion of me (not meaning i'm unlike dor anysuch)- but i'm not really a druggie type a guy- i've dabbled and learned and often came to the conclusion i've met at many another topic and trend- WTF do i need this?
So, despite this post- i'd like not be the neighborhood burroghs- i know people more qualified than i is all.
Duran Duran's 1995 covers album Thank You was recently voted the worst album of all time by a Q magazine poll. Although we respectfully disagree (Sonic Youth's NYC Ghosts & Flowers is clearly the worst album of all time) -Pitchfork (hahahah!)

Here's a myspace of my music and 4-track ramblings
the electric kites--the jamz of me n my friends
hey alex is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth