Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page So whos going to Pitchfork Music Fest?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.12.2007, 03:57 PM   #1
DRUNKOFFBREASTMILK
empty page

DRUNKOFFBREASTMILK is a splendid one to beholdDRUNKOFFBREASTMILK is a splendid one to beholdDRUNKOFFBREASTMILK is a splendid one to beholdDRUNKOFFBREASTMILK is a splendid one to beholdDRUNKOFFBREASTMILK is a splendid one to beholdDRUNKOFFBREASTMILK is a splendid one to beholdDRUNKOFFBREASTMILK is a splendid one to behold
How hard will it be to sneak in breastmilk? I was just curious how stringent the searches upon entering the campgrounds are. Dogs, full bag scan etc is what i'm getting at. The reason I ask this is because I will be sneaking in a few gallons of South Asias finest "mushacha" and it would break my heart if I had to choose between my beloved breastmilk and waiting in line for another 3 hours after putting my stash back in the car(if they're nice enough to give it back to me, it is mushacha after all) if they were to stumble upon it. Has anyone here had experience doing this or could anyone give me any pointers? The milk is to yellow the sludgy for me to pass it off as dull old regular milk, thats already out of the question. I just want to make sure I got my 'tang' with me the whole ride through in case I choose to indulge, theres nothing like a tall lukewarm glass of 'tang' in the desert. Let me know if youd like to join the party, just give me a PM, would like to connect with some other enthusiasts. Thanks again!

-Merle

DRUNKOFFBREASTMILK is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.12.2007, 04:24 PM   #2
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
tell them that you have agammaglobulinemia and that it's prescriptive.

that should do the trick.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.12.2007, 07:56 PM   #3
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

cryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's asses
best. thread. evar
cryptowonderdruginvogue is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.13.2007, 05:38 AM   #4
Rupert 'Stiles' Stilinski
children of satan

Rupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard sucka
We don't get the option to drink it from your breast, a la GRAPES OF WRATH, do we?
Rupert 'Stiles' Stilinski is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.13.2007, 05:52 AM   #5
fishmonkey
invito al cielo

fishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's asses
who the fuck are you?

and how the fuck are you drunk off brest milk at yr age?

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth