Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page somebody wrote this about me as a remark to something that i posted on FB
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.18.2009, 11:26 AM   #1
fugazifan
invito al cielo

fugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's asses
he hoped that as many people read it as possible
so im posting it here.
it was in response to an article that i posted about a woman being arrested at the western wall for wearing a prayer shawl and i questioned my zionist beliefs.
----
I know you'll erase this quickly, but I hope a AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE, see it beforehand. The Reason I'm writing it' isn't personal, though is due to your ridiculos left wing posts on Facebook.

I find it intriguing, that of all people, a person like you, who went through high school half doped and didn't serve in the I.D.F. (let alone mentioning the idea of a combat unit), should take to such activities.

I take the liberty to state that people of your kind and quality, lack the basic right to even express their opinion regarding the country we live in, let alone having the nerve to criticize it.... Read More

What urges a person like you, to post Al-Jazeera articles which hold us at contempt as an entire nation??

What reasoning, to criticize our army, our troops and our "fascist" government, (by your standards) ??

Those a not rhetorical questions, for I dare to claim I possess the answer:

Your infidelity absorbs it's power from lack of Military experience, which constitutes us, citizens of this country. You lack of knowledge, from years in which your friends fought for this country, while you sat pondering about "life and it's meanings".
Leaving you, at the age of 24, no more than a teenage rebel.

PATHETIC!

-----
i just thought it was a bit amusing, we went to highschool together...

www.myspace.com/dellilahtheband
www.myspace.com/lecirquedesvampiresmusic
fugazifan is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.18.2009, 11:34 AM   #2
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
he has been innoculated with the dreaded military mental virus.

never question authority!
Old 11.18.2009, 11:57 AM   #3
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
yes, never question yr beliefs. it makes those who either don't want to, or are unable to, uncomfortable.

what did you write back? sometimes it's best to just ignore the twats.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.18.2009, 12:03 PM   #4
fugazifan
invito al cielo

fugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's asses
i ignored, and erased him from my friends, then he sent me a message asking me why. so i put him back.
but i did make it clear that i never smoked pot in highschool and the army didnt want me for medical reasons.

Old 11.18.2009, 12:09 PM   #5
notyourfiend
expwy. to yr skull

notyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's asses
I was raised in a religious and Zionist community. I have family who has been killed in Israel. My cousin was targeted and murdered for being a fervent Zionist. I went to a Jewish day school for 9 years and know way too many people in the IDF. Including some extremely close friends.

Still, I am not a Zionist. Being around dogmatic idiots like such forced me to question shit like this. I have found that far too many Zionists simply cannot allow their beliefs to be criticized. They get extremely defensive automatically. I'm sorry, genocide is genocide. I'm not some hippie freak and I know that sometimes people need to defend themselves. But a murder is still a murder. I remember being taught in my Jewish Day School that to kill one person is to kill an entire universe.

Israel still consistently takes it too far.

notyourfiend is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.18.2009, 12:09 PM   #6
gualbert
the end of the ugly

gualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's asses
"A teenage rebel"
Did you feel offended by that?
gualbert is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.18.2009, 12:15 PM   #7
fugazifan
invito al cielo

no.
big black were going to release an album that the cover had a picture of a grotesque person saying the word nigger. albinis argument was that is a word still offensive if it comes out the mouth of an offensive person.
although i havent been to too many activist things i know that something wrong is happening here, so if that makes me a teenage rebel to question and not just stand idley by, then so be it

Old 11.18.2009, 12:29 PM   #8
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
"teenage rebel" is what conformists like to shout to demean those who are not blindly accepting of the status quo.
Old 11.18.2009, 12:46 PM   #9
gualbert
the end of the ugly

gualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's asses
^^ yeah.
Some people think it's normal to rebel between 12 and 20, and then become greedy and hypocrite.
Like it's the age only which determines one's moral stance.
gualbert is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.18.2009, 02:20 PM   #10
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by fugazifan
so im posting it here.
it was in response to an article that i posted about a woman being arrested at the western wall for wearing a prayer shawl and i questioned my zionist beliefs.
----
I know you'll erase this quickly, but I hope a AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE, see it beforehand. The Reason I'm writing it' isn't personal, though is due to your ridiculos left wing posts on Facebook.

I find it intriguing, that of all people, a person like you, who went through high school half doped and didn't serve in the I.D.F. (let alone mentioning the idea of a combat unit), should take to such activities.

I take the liberty to state that people of your kind and quality, lack the basic right to even express their opinion regarding the country we live in, let alone having the nerve to criticize it.... Read More

What urges a person like you, to post Al-Jazeera articles which hold us at contempt as an entire nation??

What reasoning, to criticize our army, our troops and our "fascist" government, (by your standards) ??

Your infidelity absorbs it's power from lack of Military experience, which constitutes us, citizens of this country. You lack of knowledge, from years in which your friends fought for this country, while you sat pondering about "life and it's meanings".

PATHETIC!

-----

-----------

congratulations! you're being despised by a pigheaded, narrowminded, fascist fuckwad. keep it forever in your FB page and put a nice bold frame around it if you can.

an ex of mine was targeted as a "self-hating jew" in some website for being pro-peace.

the right wing in your country are a bunch of fucking lunatics, so you can take comfort in the fact that you're more likely to be sane.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.18.2009, 02:36 PM   #11
SuperCreep
expwy. to yr skull

SuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's asses
yeah, i pretty much distanced myself from all my jewfriends for similar reasons. i can't even stand to read that kinda shit without wanting to press backspace on humanity.

best to just ignore it.

SuperCreep is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.18.2009, 02:58 PM   #12
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
so im posting it here.
----

PATHETIC!

-----

i guess porkmarras posts on there as well. or maybe !@#$!.

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.18.2009, 03:40 PM   #13
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
Draft culture breeds this kind of conservatism anywhere.
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.18.2009, 03:56 PM   #14
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Keeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
no.
big black were going to release an album that the cover had a picture of a grotesque person saying the word nigger. albinis argument was that is a word still offensive if it comes out the mouth of an offensive person.
although i havent been to too many activist things i know that something wrong is happening here, so if that makes me a teenage rebel to question and not just stand idley by, then so be it

If it's coming out of the mouth of an offensive person, then it naturally would be offensive, wouldn't it?
Keeping It Simple is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.19.2009, 06:23 AM   #15
greedrex
invito al cielo

greedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's asses
erm.
kill him

(?)
Old 11.19.2009, 06:27 AM   #16
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by jon boy
i guess porkmarras posts on there as well. or maybe !@#$!.

I thought you did know, since I refused the 4 friend requests you sent me on the ground that you are too ugly looking to be added to my facebook friends.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.19.2009, 12:42 PM   #17
hevusa
expwy. to yr skull

hevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asses
Religion is such a plague on humanity.
hevusa is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.19.2009, 02:37 PM   #18
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Keeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by hevusa
Religion is such a plague on humanity.

It's more like humanity is such a plague on religion.
Old 11.19.2009, 02:48 PM   #19
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeping It Simple
It's more like humanity is such a plague on religion.

makes no sense.

humanity created all religions.
Old 11.19.2009, 03:01 PM   #20
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
makes no sense.

humanity created all religions.

Which is the painful irony of it all.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth