Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page odd sex stories
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.14.2009, 06:39 AM   #1
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
I've noticed that while most of the girls I've been with have looked and acted completely different, one constant is that they've all been pretty.. uh.. weird.. in the bedroom. You know, what's "weird"? What's "normal"? I guess it's kind of a hard-to-define topic, but what I mean is, I've never been with a girl who didn't either have some kind of emotional hangups or who weren't psychologically troubled in some way in regards to sex. That might be all women, especially around my age, who knows? That's not really what this thread is about...

I want to know the most bizarre sex you've ever had. My first "real" girlfriend, I didn't sleep with her, but I did finger her. Anyway, she liked to be punched in the face as hard as I could. No, not slapped. CLOSE-FISTED PUNCH, RIGHT IN THE FACE. It took her a good 3 months to convince me to do this, and I did it twice and said I'd never do it again because it made me feel so sick. She, like, begged me, and threatened to leave me if I didn't do it, she told me that she kinda wanted me to knock her teeth out. No kidding. I seriously almost puked after doing it but she was, like, really into it. I told her I wouldn't do it anymore and she cheated on me shortly after that. I guess I found that pretty weird.

I was with a girl who liked to be pissed on, which isn't too weird, I find it kinda sexy, but then she wanted to kiss afterwards and spit the piss back in my mouth, that was... different.

Sex with my ex was always really odd, which I dug. It always had some weirdness, some darkness to it or something.. something I can't quite explain. It was always this insane mindfuck more than anything. Doubt I'll meet a girl who satisfies me as much as she did, in that area.

My old friend had a girlfriend who, when they fucked, she'd tell him to "Be a rabbit." He said the only way she could get off is if she envisioned him as a gigantic bunny rabbit fucking her. Haha.

So, anyway, share! You can change names to protect the innocent if you want.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.14.2009, 06:41 AM   #2
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
why do you not just admit that you're a gay and be done with it?
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.14.2009, 06:43 AM   #3
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Cuz I'm not gay. I just like girls who look like boys. I don't want to fuck guys, though I find tons of guys hot. The actual act of fucking a guy every day is disgusting, guys are hairy and gross. Then again, I think having intercourse with girls is kinda gross. I don't really enjoy sex unless it's degrading and fucked up. Also I love things up my asshole.

I don't think that makes me gay.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.14.2009, 06:50 AM   #4
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
ok morrisey.
Old 11.14.2009, 07:43 AM   #5
phoenix
invito al cielo

phoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark

I want to know the most bizarre sex you've ever had.

nuh.

I like kinky and different sex but I dont think it's really, weird, I don't know. Where is the line?
Old 11.14.2009, 08:17 AM   #6
ploesj
invito al cielo

ploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's asses
but... why share it with you and everyone else here?

flickr

ploesj is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.14.2009, 10:04 AM   #7
verme (prevaricator)
100%

verme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
oh, i'm so bizarre! and my cock, i swear, it's huge!
fantastic.
verme (prevaricator) is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.14.2009, 10:09 AM   #8
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
[quote=atsonicpark]
Anyway, she liked to be punched in the face as hard as I could. No, not slapped. CLOSE-FISTED PUNCH, RIGHT IN THE FACE. It took her a good 3 months to convince me to do this, and I did it twice and said I'd never do it again because it made me feel so sick.

I was with a girl who liked to be pissed on, which isn't too weird, I find it kinda sexy, but then she wanted to kiss afterwards and spit the piss back in my mouth, that was... different.

[quote]

dood. I don't think I can ever punch a girl in the face. wow. haha. that's fuckin' weird.

2nd pee in yer mouth? ewwwwwwwww! I had pee in my mouth before. Not exactly pleasent...
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.14.2009, 10:13 AM   #9
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Sex is something that happens between 2 or more people. I think the worst thing is when sex becomes its own fetish character. I had a conversation with a Brazilian fella recently, and he got onto the predictable and boring thing about British people being 'repressed' about sex. Yet he was genuinely disgusted when I started talking about the consistency of my shit. The point being that both are bodily functions, and when someone else takes part in those bodily functions, that's fine, if everyone involved wants to take part, but that by no means make those bodily functions interesting.

tl;dr - ASP loves cock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.14.2009, 10:15 AM   #10
akprodr
the end of the ugly

akprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's asses
Aw, come on, share!

I haven't gotten any in, well, seems like forever and I would like to live through you guys vicariously.

And check out this guy: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Szasz
Old 11.14.2009, 10:50 AM   #11
Tokolosh
invito al cielo

Tokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's asses
Why don't you all shut your filthy pieholes for a minute and reflect on how infantile
you portray yourselves to be.

A load of wankery is what this is.
Old 11.14.2009, 10:53 AM   #12
Massenvernichtungswaffen
stalker

Massenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokolosh
Why don't you all shut your filthy pieholes for a minute and reflect on how infantile
you portray yourselves to be.

A load of wankery is what this is.

+25.5

Jeg kysser katastrofer.

Massenvernichtungswaffen is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.14.2009, 11:43 AM   #13
verme (prevaricator)
100%

verme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's asses
control your rage disorder, you're overreacting a little bit, no?

tip:
genteel death = porkmarras
verme (prevaricator) is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.14.2009, 11:50 AM   #14
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ploesj
but... why share it with you and everyone else here?
Cause probably it's a lot of ''hey look at me, i am so weird!'' bullshit.
Old 11.14.2009, 12:01 PM   #15
Massenvernichtungswaffen
stalker

Massenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by verme (prevaricator)
control your rage disorder, you're overreacting a little bit, no?

tip:
genteel death = porkmarras

what happened to Porkmarras anyhow?

Jeg kysser katastrofer.

Massenvernichtungswaffen is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.14.2009, 12:32 PM   #16
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
i girl i went out with a few years ago wanted me to shit on her, but scat stuff is further than i'm prepared to go.
i don't really see what the problem is with talking about this stuff though, especially because tokolosh always used to post body stocking fetish pictures and other gross stuff like that.
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.14.2009, 12:43 PM   #17
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Then again, I think having intercourse with girls is kinda gross.

whaaaaaa????

only if she doesn't wash!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.14.2009, 12:47 PM   #18
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
So, anyway, share! You can change names to protect the innocent if you want.

i'm not down with the jerry springer style "share" thing, but i'll watch a good trainwreck
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.14.2009, 01:35 PM   #19
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
one time the person i was with suddenly said "i can't do this anymore" and just walked out and left. crying.

lol?
ni'k is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.14.2009, 01:42 PM   #20
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Keeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's asses
Does anybody remember the Woody Allen movie where a distressed woman tells Woody that her partner gets off defecating on her naked body? Woody was naturally shocked. There are some sickos out there, which Woody, God bless him, highlighted in his movie. Which movie of his was it, as I've forgotten?
Keeping It Simple is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth