Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page sinister swine flu story
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.11.2009, 06:27 PM   #1
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
watch this video from an apparently reputable scientist, sinister things are afoot!

http://vimeo.com/7298827
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.11.2009, 07:25 PM   #2
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
I watched 25 minutes of it and wish I had time to watch more.

I think I'm in love. it feels good to hear someone talking sense.

they can take their vaccines and shove them up their asses.

I'm moving to the mountains.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.11.2009, 08:17 PM   #3
phoenix
invito al cielo

phoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's asses
woah. scary. not surprising. def worth watching.
Old 11.12.2009, 12:02 AM   #4
DeadDiscoDildo
invito al cielo

DeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's asses
I watched for awhile but was just too busy today, was my mom's birthday.

What's the gist?

I got about as far as changing the definition of pandemic and etc. and how it's not any more dangerous than the seasonal flu.

EDIT: & I'm too busy playing piano now....
DeadDiscoDildo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.12.2009, 01:01 AM   #5
phoenix
invito al cielo

phoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's asses
that some vaccine suppliers 'accidentally' combined two live viruses in a vaccine, that would make it very easy for them to mutate and take on each others attributes

that who changed teh definition of 'pandemic' to notr have anything to do with mortality rates, despite no change of position of power to give suggestion/orders to countries in regards to what to do in one. this just made me think that people will therefore get used to hearing the word so that when it does happen in the previous sense, people will not 'panic' so much because they will think it is just the 'usual'

and more to do with vaccines this year in particular and testing to do with their content, and problems that would/could occur. Also no legal liability with companies creating them.

possibility of reasoning behind all the 'changes' and 'mix ups' (someone wants everyone to die, and I agree with her 'whats new.. ')

it is really worth the watch + interesting because she is right you don't hear about any of it really, considering how profound all of that is if it is indeed true.
Old 11.12.2009, 01:07 AM   #6
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly

they can take their vaccines and shove them up their asses.

I'm moving to the mountains.

swine flu is just an advertising campaign for swine flu shots. they even give these things to livestock and pets now! by the end of the year, they will have sold hundreds of millions! that is a shit load of money for a disease which even the CDC defines as more mild than the seasonal flu

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.12.2009, 05:52 AM   #7
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
I found it particularly interesting when she was talking about having to take the vaccine or risking jail or a hefty fine. Really good watch, thanks for posting it.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.12.2009, 06:10 AM   #8
verme (prevaricator)
100%

verme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's asses
that's a long video of what is likely to be a conspiracy theory, on a matter i've little knowledge of; didn't watch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
that is a shit load of money for a disease which even the CDC defines as more mild than the seasonal flu
it's still a lethal virus isn't it? and isn't it, that what is driving more concern is not so much it's lethality, but the fact that the h1n1 viruses have proven to have a more prominent ability to survive and mutate?
verme (prevaricator) is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.12.2009, 08:24 AM   #9
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
watch the video, it contradicts a lot of what you just said and cites credible sources
Old 11.12.2009, 09:15 AM   #10
verme (prevaricator)
100%

verme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's assesverme (prevaricator) kicks all y'all's asses
like i said, i'm not going to watch it.
but please, you and others that have watched it, enlighten me.
Old 11.12.2009, 09:17 AM   #11
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Watch it first. How can you say something is a conspiracy if you didn't even bother watching the video?
Old 11.12.2009, 09:18 AM   #12
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
it's not near as lethal as the common yearly flu. which is exactly why I've been concerned about raising the global pandemic level as well as the recent declaration of a state of emergency here in the US.

don't get me wrong, it still SUCKS to have. but here I am, no vaccine, and post swine flu infection x2.

fuck the WHO. I can't stand Quadrophenia and don't get
me started on Tommy. fuck a pinball wizard. real wizards cast level 3 ice bolts.
Old 11.12.2009, 09:21 AM   #13
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

I refuse to get the vaccine too, plus I never bother getting the normal jab every year because (fingers crossed) I never seem to get the flu.
Old 11.12.2009, 09:23 AM   #14
phoenix
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by verme (prevaricator)

it's an hour long, I can't really be bothred paraphrasing much more than what I already have. If you care then watch it.
Old 11.12.2009, 09:31 AM   #15
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by verme (prevaricator)

the first minutes or so is about an "error" that Baxter pharmaceuticals made by delivering live bird flu in the vaccine shipment.

again, the worst part is the apparent new ability of the WHO to mandate (to sovereign nations) that their populations be given vaccines "in the case of emergency" and the definition of "emergency" being slackened to include the common flu.

so: "emergency" + WHO + live and unattenuated virus = global domination

how long before Big Pharm has her snuffed?
Old 11.12.2009, 09:51 AM   #16
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Quote:
the first minutes or so is about an "error" that Baxter pharmaceuticals made by delivering live bird flu in the vaccine shipment.

again, the worst part is the apparent new ability of the WHO to mandate (to sovereign nations) that their populations be given vaccines "in the case of emergency" and the definition of "emergency" being slackened to include the common flu.

plus that during pandemics the large pharmaceutical companies have been given permission to make vaccines that haven't been fully tested and been given immunity from prosecution if the vaccines have dangerous side affects
Old 11.12.2009, 10:18 AM   #17
verme (prevaricator)
100%

Quote:

haha.

but,
is there a new strain of the virus or not?
is there a pandemic or not?
are the h1n1 viruses lethal or not?
should we ignore that they are more prone to survival and mutation?
should we ignore the several other pathologies caused by them?
when did the who mandate anything over sovereign nations?
Old 11.12.2009, 10:44 AM   #18
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

all viruses can mutate from person to person causing in-effect new strains.

the h1n1 viral configuration isn't new by any means. we just don't see flu viruses with the same surface proteins very often.

it doesn't matter if the current swine flu is a genetic descendant of other h1n1s, yr body will react to it the same.

the WHO hasn't done anything yet, but they've sure set themselves up nicely for the event.

this sounds like a job for Deltron3030.
Old 11.12.2009, 10:46 AM   #19
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

ps: by the NEW definition, there is a pandemic every year.
Old 11.12.2009, 12:07 PM   #20
verme (prevaricator)
100%

when was the definition changed? what was changed?
by the old definition, is there a pandemic or not?

Quote:
all viruses can mutate from person to person causing in-effect new strains.
but,
aren't some more prone to mutate than others?
aren't some more prone to be transmittable than others?

Quote:
the h1n1 viral configuration isn't new by any means. we just don't see flu viruses with the same surface proteins very often.

but,
is the new strain a previously unseen genetic combination or not?
Quote:
it doesn't matter if the current swine flu is a genetic descendant of other h1n1s, yr body will react to it the same.
so, they cause the same pathologies.
but,
isn't it true, that the number of official deaths associated with the new strain, reflect only those directly caused by respiratory infection with the virus, unlike the regular flu numbers that count deaths caused by indirect pathologies?

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth