Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Do you ever get that feeling....
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07.06.2009, 12:50 PM   #41
alteredcourse
expwy. to yr skull

alteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shifty Prophet
Til this day nobody knew what the fuck was going on in this dudes head, not his parents (who were always really cool to all of us), his ex girlfriends, nobody. None of the dealers knew of him so I doubt it was any sort of serious drug problem. I loved this kid when I was younger and its fucking sad to see somebody just give up or give in.

RIP Cole Lentzer

I feel pretty badly for the guy, and for yourself and those that helplessly had to see that. How do you stop something like that from happening, in yourself, or in your friends?
Actually, thats where I feel like thats where I would head, if I wasnt in my relationship. That the biggest reason I cant change anything in my life, is because it would be 'the last straw' and I would just give up. Almost like I'm waiting for my partner to find something better to move on to, so I can bury myself, almost, cause I already feel like that person whose friends are waiting for them to just snap out of it and move on.
Apologies for being a downer.
alteredcourse is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth