Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Bitch about things you are pissed off about II
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07.19.2013, 09:24 AM   #541
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
who believes that nonsense?

I know that pharma multinationals do not focus research into curing cancer or curing AIDS or any such thing because those possible cures should be made available to the world at large for a minimal fee. Louis Pasteur a fucking scientific "saint" if there ever was one, refused to patent his polio vaccine because he understood that medical research is done for the betterment of humanity as a whole, not for profit.

why do you think they pharma companies have spend millions and millions and pushed through multiple meds to "treat" men with soft dicks? That is not a life threatening situation. It is not an urgent medical need. It is because it is a superfluous product that they can make BILLIONS off of, and actually do nothing for anyone's health.

De-regulation and the gutting of the FDA are to blame.

It took them around 15 years of intensive research to come up with several soft-dick "cures." An equally intensive and exhaustive research project could be done to cure AIDS, or the many cancers, but they can't make a ton of profit from that without seeming as heartless and coldblooded greedy as they truly are.

Most cancer treatments used today were developed in the fucking 1970's goddamnit!

where to start...

-the polio vaccine wasnt discovered by pasteur but by jonas salk who was a university researcher and if i'm correct was supported by the march of dimes, a nonprofit founded by polio aristocrat and president fdr.

-the cure for HIV is coming up very soon.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/...9220GB20130304
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/health/2...ow-transplant/
http://singularityhub.com/2013/07/18...ow-transplant/

-wait till you get a soft dick and see how important a cure for that becomes to you.

-toothpaste isn't an urgent medical need either
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.19.2013, 09:27 AM   #542
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
HIV is not AIDS

confused polio with smallpox.

Pasteur did not patent smallpox. saved millions of lives
Old 07.19.2013, 09:37 AM   #543
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
HIV is not AIDS

confused polio with smallpox.

Pasteur did not patent smallpox. saved millions of lives

i thought he discovered the rabies vaccine. smallpox innoculation was some british guy wasn't he? anyway don't know about patent/non-patent in his day & age (pasteur's) and how he supported himself economically-- from winemakers probably (he found out how to reduce corked bottles too) or in more typical french fashion from government support.

anyway i see what you mean about AIDS vs HIV but cmon. you cure the cause you solve the effect. it's like asking for a cure for the sneeze.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.19.2013, 01:18 PM   #544
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by dead_battery
there have been studies that i have not read and not considered the research behind but they were studies and on the internet so i can legitimately use them to prove that cannabis cures cancer and that people with cancer and an internet connection and naivety really need to spend their dying days reading conspiracies theories that say the cure is being suppressed as their bodies slowly die because freedom

No, they are legitimate, high-level, university and pharmaceutical company studies, mainly in Europe because of the the current US Federal laws, though there have been some great studies here in the US too. The only lame internet conspiracy is your ass

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.04.2013, 09:40 AM   #545
tesla69
invito al cielo

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
When drilling company Range Resources offered the Hallowich family a $750,000 settlement to relocate from their fracking-polluted home in Washington County, Pennsylvania, it came with a common restriction. Chris and Stephanie Hallowich would be forbidden from ever speaking about fracking or the Marcellus Shale. But one element of the gag order was all new. The Hallowichs’ two young children, ages 7 and 10, would be subject to the same restrictions, banned from speaking about their family’s experience for the rest of their lives.

http://thinkprogress.org/climate/201...-gag-for-kids/

this can't be legal. children can't sign legal agreements.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.05.2013, 02:26 PM   #546
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
4th amendment dead in california?

Check out the video of a cop illegally searching a vehicle http://www.infowars.com/fourth-amend...n-los-angeles/
Old 08.05.2013, 02:52 PM   #547
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Cops illegally searching a vehicle in LA? The hell you say! Breaking news there infowars

Actually, that video defeated its own purpose, it made police harassment in LA seem tame, polite even! No. The way LAPD and Sheriff conduct their searches is to place everybody in handcuffs either curbside or in the cage of the car, tear it apart, run everybody for warrants, and if need be, smack somebody around a bit. Further, there is a marginal risk that you may actually just get shot and killed on the street over a misunderstanding, it happens over a dozen times a year. This is standard procedure when dealing with law enforcement. That, and walking is basically illegal in Los Angeles, if you are walking anywhere, at anytime, you may just be stopped and asked to go through the above standard procedure. We have a euphemism for this, "Hey guys, I think they might just want to talk with us."

Old 08.05.2013, 03:03 PM   #548
Bytor Peltor
invito al cielo

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
4th amendment dead in california?

Check out the video of a cop illegally searching a vehicle http://www.infowars.com/fourth-amend...n-los-angeles/

My dad regularly plays poker with two guys who own trucking companies. One company has over 150 trucks and the other company has around 50. Each company delivers all over the country but they REFUSE to EVER enter California.

They said the regulations, red tape, fees, insurance and citations doesn't make it worth it. They said the majority of independently owned trucking companies also refuse to enter Cali.

אש זרה

A Friend Of The Devil Is A Friend Of Mine
If I Get Home Before Daylight
I Just Might Get Some Sleep Tonight - GD

Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.06.2013, 08:09 AM   #549
tesla69
invito al cielo

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Matthew Feeney, assistant editor for Reason 24/7, on Monday explained why the Drug Enforcement Administration’s surveillance program violated the Fourth Amendment of the U.S. Constitution.
He argued on RT America that the program robbed defendants of their right to a fair trial.
“I think any constitutional system that is supposed to support civil liberties should allow citizens when they’re charged for a crime to actually view the evidence presented against them,” Feeney said. “But this doesn’t allow for that at all… agents from the DEA are encouraged to in effect just sort of make up or to re-create the evidence against people being charged with crimes, and that should worry people.”
Documents obtained by Reuters showed the Special Operations Division within the DEA was amassing data on Americans with help from the NSA, CIA, FBI, IRS and Department of Homeland Security.
The massive database has been used by local authorities across the nation to secretly launch criminal investigations. In a process dubbed “parallel construction,” the local authorities were instructed to lie about where their evidence originated.
“The DEA increasingly qualifies as a rogue agency – one that Congress needs to immediately investigate,” said Ethan Nadelmann, executive director of the Drug Policy Alliance. “This latest scandal may well be just the tip of the iceberg.”
Watch video, uploaded to YouTube, below:
Old 08.07.2013, 12:07 AM   #550
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
I guess everything now...
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.07.2013, 01:03 AM   #551
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
I guess everything now...

Old 08.07.2013, 05:47 AM   #552
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
My head hurts now and so does my stomach. I didn't have sugar in my coffee wtf. I just want to go home and sleep.
Old 08.08.2013, 01:17 AM   #553
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
. I didn't have sugar in my coffee wtf.

Old 08.08.2013, 04:27 AM   #554
Phlegmscope
expwy. to yr skull

Phlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's assesPhlegmscope kicks all y'all's asses
I went to a compulsory info gathering at the unemployment agency. Reminded me of that League of Gentleman sketch.

Next to me were two alcies stinking of old booze and a young man with slurred speech and dressing style that of a crustie.

Jesus this is bullshit. Being unemployed here isn't the end of the world because you probably wont end up on the street, but the they might force you to take jobseekers guidance courses and temporary jobs (which isn't paid work) as a "trainee". (it's kind of a scam because it's outsourced to different companies that provide the service and someone is making money out of it, but it doesn't necessarily help the unemployed.)

I don't consider myself a TOTAL loser so why the fuck I don't even get any replies to my applications.

I was amused that a part time dishwasher opening required an official hygiene certificate, possibly a work safety certificate, salmonella clearance (proving that you don't have it), and a criminal record check.

And of course work experience from a similar field of work.

Fuck my life.
Phlegmscope is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.08.2013, 04:40 AM   #555
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous

Nah foo....sugar in my coffee on an empty stomach makes me ill.
Old 08.08.2013, 07:31 AM   #556
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlegmscope
I went to a compulsory info gathering at the unemployment agency. Reminded me of that League of Gentleman sketch.

Next to me were two alcies stinking of old booze and a young man with slurred speech and dressing style that of a crustie.

Jesus this is bullshit. Being unemployed here isn't the end of the world because you probably wont end up on the street, but the they might force you to take jobseekers guidance courses and temporary jobs (which isn't paid work) as a "trainee". (it's kind of a scam because it's outsourced to different companies that provide the service and someone is making money out of it, but it doesn't necessarily help the unemployed.)

I don't consider myself a TOTAL loser so why the fuck I don't even get any replies to my applications.

I was amused that a part time dishwasher opening required an official hygiene certificate, possibly a work safety certificate, salmonella clearance (proving that you don't have it), and a criminal record check.

And of course work experience from a similar field of work.

Fuck my life.

I'm so sorry...
Old 08.08.2013, 08:02 AM   #557
tesla69
invito al cielo

The foster mother of a 2-year-old Texas girl has been charged with murder after the toddler she brought into her home earlier this year died last week from a severe head injury.
Alexandria Hill was placed into the custody of 54-year-old Sherill Small in January after the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services determined she was being neglected by her previous foster parents. Now Small is being held on $100,000 bond after Hill passed away last Wednesday while in her care.
The girl’s biological father, Joshua Hill, told KVUE-TV that he and Alexandria’s mother lost full custody of their daughter last November after the DFPS accused them of “neglectful supervision.” Mr. Hill said the agency made that determination "because her mother and I smoked pot at the time." According to the father, the parents only smoked while their daughter was asleep.
Old 08.08.2013, 08:04 AM   #558
tesla69
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlegmscope

whats next a college degree to wash dishes? You must be in nanny state england.
Old 08.08.2013, 10:03 PM   #559
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
If you actually believe that cannabis can actually cure cancer then you know fuck all about medicine.

some references for you

Quote:
  1. Munson AE, Harris LS, Friedman MA, Dewey WL, Carchman RA: Antineoplastic activity of cannabinoids.
    J Natl Cancer Inst 1975, 55:597-602. PubMed Abstract http://www.harmreductionjournal.com/sfx_links?getImage
    Return to text
  2. Sanchez C, de Ceballos ML, del Pulgar TG, Rueda D, Corbacho C, Velasco G, Galve-Roperh I, Huffman JW, Ramon y, Cajal S, Guzman M: Inhibition of glioma growth in vivo by selective activation of the CB(2) cannabinoid receptor.
    Cancer Res 2001, 61:5784-5789. PubMed Abstract | Publisher Full Text http://www.harmreductionjournal.com/sfx_links?getImage
  3. McKallip RJ, Lombard C, Fisher M, Martin BR, Ryu S, Grant S, Nagarkatti PS, Nagarkatti M: Targeting CB2 cannabinoid receptors as a novel therapy to treat malignant lymphoblastic disease.
    Blood 2002, 100:627-634. PubMed Abstract | Publisher Full Text http://www.harmreductionjournal.com/sfx_links?getImage
  4. Sanchez C, Galve-Roperh I, Canova C, Brachet P, Guzman M: Delta9-tetrahydrocannabinol induces apoptosis in C6 glioma cells.
    FEBS Lett 1998, 436:6-10. PubMed Abstract | Publisher Full Text http://www.harmreductionjournal.com/sfx_links?getImage
  5. Casanova ML, Blazquez C, Martinez-Palacio J, Villanueva C, Fernandez-Acenero MJ, Huffman JW, Jorcano JL, Guzman M: Inhibition of skin tumor growth and angiogenesis in vivo by activation of cannabinoid receptors.
    J Clin Invest 2003, 111:43-50. PubMed Abstract | Publisher Full Text | PubMed Central Full Text http://www.harmreductionjournal.com/sfx_links?getImage
  6. Sarker KP, Obara S, Nakata M, Kitajima I, Maruyama I: Anandamide induces apoptosis of PC-12 cells: involvement of superoxide and caspase-3.
    FEBS Lett 2000, 472:39-44. PubMed Abstract | Publisher Full Text http://www.harmreductionjournal.com/sfx_links?getImage
  7. Hart S, Fischer OM, Ullrich A: Cannabinoids induce cancer cell proliferation via tumor necrosis factor alpha-converting enzyme (TACE/ADAM17)-mediated transactivation of the epidermal growth factor receptor.
    Cancer Res 2004, 64:1943-1950. PubMed Abstract | Publisher Full Text http://www.harmreductionjournal.com/sfx_links?getImage
And that literally took less than thirty seconds to find so its not like a secret or anything

Old 08.09.2013, 02:04 AM   #560
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
So you're telling me if you were suffering from prostate cancer, you'd forgo all treatment and just use cannabis? You'd have that much faith in it?

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is online now   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
252627 28 2930313878128 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth