Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Bitch about things you are pissed off about II
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02.18.2020, 09:48 PM   #2961
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by choc e-Claire
I mean, I'm sure that the rowing is cool. However, the guys who do it are total dickheads.

yeah, thats... probably true for the most part hahaha.

Quote:
I didn't end up ditching swimming in the end - I chickened out and went to join the line for the bus. Then, once I was there, I semi-seriously attempted to jump the fence and ended up cutting my hand (which you may have heard about).
i dont know why you feel your life is such a tragedy when it reads like great comedy! ah... i hope one day you can look back, and laugh too, instead of suffer.

and didja ever watch freaks and geeks? that was some good tv, and i think it still holds true 2 decades later (4 after the period when its set). do yourself a favor and watch it before you graduate.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.19.2020, 12:12 PM   #2962
ilduclo
invito al cielo

ilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's asses
our one new rescue cat, Bee, is doing great. Really beautiful spotted brown and white with a thick short coat and a huge tail. She came with a favorite toy, a small furry squirrel. She likes to take it and dunk it in her water bowl, then drop it off someplace where we will step on it with bare feet in the morning. We call the squirrel "Duncan", as in "have you seen Duncan?"

the other kitty, El Cid isn't so good ,(and thus the complaint). He was at various vets before we got him, and they tested and tried various antibiotics, wormers, etc. We took him to our vet, who is just a super nice and super knowlegeable guy, he tested him for FIP, and he's positive. It's feline infectious peritonitus, and it's fatal, and not at all a pleasant way to go. So, we got this good vet coming over tomorrow to give him the hot shot. We like to do it at home, because it's less stressful to the animal. Poor little Sid, he's a pretty sweet little guy and I was looking forward to having him around.
ilduclo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.19.2020, 12:56 PM   #2963
Antagon
expwy. to yr skull

Antagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilduclo
the other kitty, El Cid isn't so good ,(and thus the complaint). He was at various vets before we got him, and they tested and tried various antibiotics, wormers, etc. We took him to our vet, who is just a super nice and super knowlegeable guy, he tested him for FIP, and he's positive. It's feline infectious peritonitus, and it's fatal, and not at all a pleasant way to go. So, we got this good vet coming over tomorrow to give him the hot shot. We like to do it at home, because it's less stressful to the animal. Poor little Sid, he's a pretty sweet little guy and I was looking forward to having him around.

Damn, that's heartbreaking. Poor little fella.

Antagon is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.23.2020, 11:04 PM   #2964
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull

choc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asses
Feeling sad over being autistic...something I know I shouldn't be, and something I'm largely managing across my life, but it's there.
Making myself up as I go along. Check out my music-themed blog, 79:57.
choc e-Claire is online now   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.25.2020, 07:11 PM   #2965
d.sound
stalker

d.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's asses
^ i've found out i have a lot of traits that are like autism. i hear the phrase "that's an autism thing" a lot from my friend with autism. i know i have neurodiversity. labels are stupid.

actually it's kind of on that topic that i'm bitching. as the only one with DIAGNOSED mental health problems, I get a lot of shit for my behavior that others in my family don't. like because i have diagnoses i should magically be able to fix my moods and behaviors. IT DOESNT FUCKING WORK LIKE THAT. a huge help has been figuring out i have borderline personality disorder. i had that diagnosis years ago but i thought it didnt apply. under recent investigation it explains soooooo much.

i've finally fucking had it with my mom deadnaming me and misgendering me all the time. i have been patient for three years. i'm the bad guy for correcting her. i'm insensitive because i expect her to get it right. i have no idea what she goes through.

today she decided it's impossible putting up with my demands for respect. she no longer wants anything to do with me.

it has never even occurred to her that misgendering me in public puts not only my safety at risk but hers too.

fuck her.

now i'm gonna cry cry cry all the way home (spinal tap reference). god hormones are a double edged sword sometimes.

http://seatone.bandcamp.com
d.sound is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.27.2020, 10:42 AM   #2966
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
Looks like my Swiss adventure might end soon. This job sucks big time.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.27.2020, 10:45 AM   #2967
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _slavo_
Looks like my Swiss adventure might end soon. This job sucks big time.
at least now you have international experience for your next job search and you won’t regret “i never tried”

having your family far away must suck way harder than anything though. i had no idea you went there alone. fml!

anyway, best wishes and get that resume up to date!

ps- i hope you saved some moolah
Old 02.27.2020, 04:29 PM   #2968
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
damn slavo. sorry to hear it didn't work out....but I'm sure it wasn't ALL BAD right?
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.28.2020, 02:32 AM   #2969
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
at least now you have international experience for your next job search and you wont regret i never tried

having your family far away must suck way harder than anything though. i had no idea you went there alone. fml!

anyway, best wishes and get that resume up to date!

ps- i hope you saved some moolah

naah, it's not totally bad. I have a bad team that I don't get along with + a very bad client, but that's not the end of the world. I might go and ask for a team/client switch in a month or two and if it doesn't work out, then - adieu! But by then, I'll have had already a year here, which is a nice experience for my CV, exactly as you say.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
Old 02.28.2020, 02:33 AM   #2970
_slavo_
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
damn slavo. sorry to hear it didn't work out....but I'm sure it wasn't ALL BAD right?

no no, it's a good experience + Switzerland is great for making good money
And I've seen some great gigs here - like (Sandy) Alex G this Tuesday.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
Old 02.28.2020, 07:01 AM   #2971
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

slavo did you ever read that “decisive” book i recommended?

great business+personal book:

https://heathbrothers.com/books/decisive/
Old 02.28.2020, 09:08 AM   #2972
_slavo_
invito al cielo

No, I did not, but it looks that I will do soon

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
Old 02.28.2020, 09:12 AM   #2973
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by _slavo_
No, I did not, but it looks that I will do soon
start early

(then practice with small things)
Old 03.03.2020, 09:18 PM   #2974
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull

choc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asses
Respectful Relationships at school today. Got a bit impacted when they were talking about emotional/social violence in relationships, had to take a step out...
I'm just really worried that one day I might be too clingy and attached and emotional, and end up hurting someone I love without realising it.

And on top of that, gender is back with a vengeance. I'm right about to look up the effects of HRT, and trying to rule up the pros and cons.
Old 03.03.2020, 09:23 PM   #2975
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Respectful Relationships at school today. Got a bit impacted when they were talking about emotional/social violence in relationships, had to take a step out...
I'm just really worried that one day I might be too clingy and attached and emotional, and end up hurting someone I love without realising it.

And on top of that, gender is back with a vengeance. I'm right about to look up the effects of HRT, and trying to rule up the pros and cons.
pros and cons is a bad decision method, highly subject to confirmation bias

read “decisive”, per above.
Old 03.03.2020, 09:59 PM   #2976
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull

I went through and read a bit on some of the effects, and...I want most of them. All of the physical stuff seems okay, and some of it's actively what I'd like to happen (particularly a more feminine face, even though that one's fairly minor). The sexual and reproductive bits are also fairly okay, even though I'm worried about future parenthood.

I'm just scared of committing to anything. I don't know what I want, and I don't think I ever will - I just want it to be something different to what I am now.
Old 03.03.2020, 10:31 PM   #2977
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

read the book. it explains “ooching,” and “tripwires,” and all kinds of awesome shit you will find extremely helpful in your quest. david lee roth’s brown m&m case study is HILARIOUS.
Old 03.10.2020, 07:45 PM   #2978
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull

Got a talking to in class for the crime of...studying during a mentor period.

I acknowledge we have stuff to do, and that it's not the teacher's fault, etc., etc. - but c'mon, this is surely more useful to me.
Old 03.10.2020, 08:14 PM   #2979
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Got a talking to in class for the crime of...studying during a mentor period.

I acknowledge we have stuff to do, and that it's not the teacher's fault, etc., etc. - but c'mon, this is surely more useful to me.
back in the paleolithic i got scolded by my high school math teacher for studying more advanced math during his class

funniest thing of all was i was just spacing out tired and he made up this story in his mind
Old 03.11.2020, 04:20 PM   #2980
ilduclo
invito al cielo

ilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's asses
Was volunteering at my Friends of the Library sale today, one old man, like 5'2" and 100 pounds, about 80 years old was telling me off, I guess I wasn't doing anything right. I just turned up my music player and ignored him. Funny thing, I volunteer every year for the past 10 years or so, and it's the first time I ever saw the old bird.
ilduclo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
99139146147148 149 150 >
-->

All content 2006 Sonic Youth