Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page noho furniture sessions?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.10.2006, 11:58 PM   #1
hirsute_biped
the end of the ugly

hirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asses
what do we know about these?

i'm imagining they took place in a furniture warehouse or something... forgive me, i don't know my new york geography very well, but noho is a neigborhood, right?

i just listened to the "live at the continental club (austin texas '86) fan club CD where they thank a band called furniture for loaning their gear to SY for the evening.

and it's mostly the mp3s from the archieve page and the mixtapes and the upcoming rarities record. do any other tracks circulate? wish i had made copies of those old "mixtapes". i really like what i've heard so far.
hirsute_biped is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.11.2006, 01:29 PM   #2
scott v
expwy. to yr skull

scott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's asses
I'd say with much certainty that the band "furniture" that they played w/ in 1986 has nothing to do with the recordings of the noho furniture session which happened only a few years ago.
scott v is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth