Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page crazy music experiances
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.12.2008, 02:15 PM   #21
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
last summer my band with my brother and my friend, bob as robertson, we played our first show at a small house party. my amp was an absolute piece of shit, little old practice thing, but my other amp was at my place in arizona, so i tried to bare with it. the amp started smoking into the second song after i turned the feedback all the way up. tyhe kid who was hosting the party was freakiung out about smoke alarms. then some drunk guy came up to us and threatning us, get the fuck outa here or else. my brother, who is 6.1 220 lbs, fat and muscular and brutal (once i turned 16 and he was 14 i lost the ability to beat the fuck out of him demoralizing for an older brother), punched the kid in the nose as hard as he could, blood all over the fucking place. after that, no one said a fucking thing. we packed out shit up, grabbed some beers for the ride home, and got the fuck out of there. musically not a great experience, but definitley fun, good laughs after.

listen to pink reason
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.13.2008, 02:22 AM   #22
Dead-Air
invito al cielo

Dead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
man, this was a while ago, at a GG Allin show in Houston, he jumped off the stage and grabbed a frfiend of mine, Paul, and pushed him against the wall of the club (paul is a smalish vietnamese kid) and whipped out his dick and pissed all over paul, when another friend of mine grabbed GG and whirled him around and punched him hard right in the face. GG staggered and ran back on stage.

Funny. Imagine how many messed up people would have paid money just to have GG piss on them. Somewhere I have an envelope with an original drawing that GG sent me that he did in prison when I sent my zine to him. I wasn't particularly a fan, I just sent my zine to every address I came across in Flipside or Factsheet Five at the time. I keep hoping I'll find that drawing so I can see what I'd get for it on Ebay.
Dead-Air is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.13.2008, 04:28 AM   #23
Florya
expwy. to yr skull

Florya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's asses
-Someone letting of a CS gas cannister at a PIL gig in Brighton

-Graeme Revell nearly taking the top of my skull off with a 10 foot length of heavy duty chain at an SPK gig.

-Playing the bongos with Psychic TV during a party on a paddle steamer on the Thames

-Our guitarists' girlfriend discovering that she had epilepsy when we cranked up the strobes at a gig supporting Huw Lloyd Langton at the Richmond in Brighton. We thought she was dancing!

-Getting wasted backstage with Spacemen 3 when we supported them at The Escape Club.

listening mirror @ Soundcloud http://soundcloud.com/listening-mirror

Florya is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.13.2008, 04:50 AM   #24
blunderbuss
invito al cielo

blunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's asses
-Falling asleep with my head on Robert Hampson's shoulder while Pop Will Eat Itself were playing (Loop had just supported PWEI, and I had been drinking whisky all evening).
blunderbuss is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth