Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page small mystery solved
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.26.2011, 08:45 AM   #1
skipvacuum
stalker

skipvacuum kicks all y'all's assesskipvacuum kicks all y'all's assesskipvacuum kicks all y'all's assesskipvacuum kicks all y'all's assesskipvacuum kicks all y'all's assesskipvacuum kicks all y'all's assesskipvacuum kicks all y'all's assesskipvacuum kicks all y'all's assesskipvacuum kicks all y'all's assesskipvacuum kicks all y'all's assesskipvacuum kicks all y'all's asses
i knew this was on my site but apparently i still haven't found out what's on it!

could somebody email the seller and ask? the fact that it's pre-Geffen is interesting.

i kept looking at the post where someone said something like "someone should buy this and tell us what's on it"...a couple of weeks ago i woke up and checked my email..turns out i woke up in the middle of the night and bought it...have no recollection of it at all...though the price went down...which subconsciously may have been why i purchased it...and like 2 out of 10 SY related items i purchase...i'm disappointed

first of all...if you look at the artwork Chris has on the site...you will find no pictures of Sonic Youth..though a picture of a band not even listed on the jacket has the longest piece and only interview.the band was called "Open Arms"...and i hope they no longer exsist cuz it was horrible musically and i almost wanna upload the interview cuz it's hilarious.....

anyway....other than "Open Arms" big piece...it's all promo vids...introduced by a real hip lady named "Electric Beverly"...i was looking forward to what she had to say about sonic youth cuz she said some laughable things about the Leaving Trains.....but after the leaving trains clip..she starts talking to someone named "Jimmy" about how he didn't like the clip...i missed jimmy's intro...she says well i'll play one you'll like

and it's the Shadow of a Doubt clip

oh well..i've been more disappointed...like recently when i bought the japanese version of Demolished Thoughts..if i woulda known i coulda
bought the track for 99 cents from Itunes...i woulda

Chris if you need any more info for the discography...lemme know
and i'm not really quoting the Butthole Surfers....but

it's better to regret something you have done..than something you haven't
Old 06.26.2011, 02:20 PM   #2
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by skipvacuum
i kept looking at the post where someone said something like "someone should buy this and tell us what's on it"

That would be a post o'mine, sorry it turned out to be kinda crappy ...
Well, on the positive side, a small mistery got solved, indeed.
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.26.2011, 02:20 PM   #3
Chris Lawrence

Chris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's asses
Thank you Skip!! Too bad it's nothing revelatory, but we'd never know if you hadn't purchased it in your sleep. Thanks again!
http://www.sonicyouth.com/mustang // original folk blues ... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .i'm the boy that can enjoy invisibility. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Chris Lawrence is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth