Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page Glitterburst: Kim Gordon & Alex Knost among others @ Hammer Museum Los Angeles 09/26
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09.26.2015, 01:31 AM   #1
hirsute_biped
the end of the ugly

hirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asses
http://hammer.ucla.edu/instruments/

Just saw this in the LA Weekly. This is in close proximity to me and free, but I am shouldering multiple responsibilities these days and won't be making it. It looks like it will be live streaming though, so whatever Glitterburst ends up being, you might be able to check it out tomorrow night wherever you are on the planet.

...on the same page in the paper is an add for Peaches free apearance at Amoeba Hollywood on the 29th, they mention Kim and Feist both guest on the new Peaches album. Would Kim show up?

Hoping I can make the Lee show at the Getty in November (also free, hopefully?), starting to wonder if my days of showgoing are over for the foreseeable future...
hirsute_biped is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.28.2015, 11:42 PM   #2
hirsute_biped
the end of the ugly

hirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asses
archived livestream, fastforwarding is kind of glitchy but Glitterbust is the final act & starts at around the 09:01:00 mark, though footage keeps cutting out and starting back at the beginning of the event again for me.

http://livestream.com/hammermuseum/a...nstrumentsday1
hirsute_biped is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.29.2015, 10:44 AM   #3
halgreen
stalker

halgreen kicks all y'all's asseshalgreen kicks all y'all's asseshalgreen kicks all y'all's asseshalgreen kicks all y'all's asseshalgreen kicks all y'all's asseshalgreen kicks all y'all's asseshalgreen kicks all y'all's asseshalgreen kicks all y'all's asseshalgreen kicks all y'all's asseshalgreen kicks all y'all's asseshalgreen kicks all y'all's asses
worked for me last night. blew me out the water too.
thanks for the link.
halgreen is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.29.2015, 12:54 PM   #4
greenlight
invito al cielo

greenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by hirsute_biped
archived livestream, fastforwarding is kind of glitchy but Glitterbust is the final act & starts at around the 09:01:00 mark, though footage keeps cutting out and starting back at the beginning of the event again for me.

http://livestream.com/hammermuseum/a...nstrumentsday1

thanks very much for the link! yeah it is bit glitchy for me as well. anyway. i was skipping forwarding through....what a strange acts on there! and that KISS revival. seriously? so funny, hahaha! Glitterbust is about to start...cheers.

greenlight is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth