Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page The Shaggs. The Shaggs. The Shaggs. The Shaggs...
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09.12.2006, 08:14 AM   #41
PAULYBEE2656
invito al cielo

PAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's asses
the shaggs arent the greatest thing ever to happen to music. they are 3rd greatest thing to happen to music after electricity and the magik markers!! :-)
Old 09.13.2006, 02:40 AM   #42
Androol
the destroyed room

Androol kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bertrand
That's weird.
How did you learn it? What did you feel? I suppose at times you can't help thinking about that guy when you're looking at the cover.

There's only one album I own that I link to death, it's the Strokes's debut, that was released 5 years ago, a little bit before the Towers collapsed.

another guy from his store happened to come into the record store i worked at and when i asked how he was i found out.

what cover? i just know the two with the little monster drawing and also the band photo
Androol is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth