Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page Help! my band got onto the radio!!! and i need your help to keep it there.
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09.09.2006, 03:20 AM   #1
therealglenstyler
stalker

therealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard sucka
hey hey ya'll,

if you have a minute (literally) to help me out I will be forever grateful. My band I Own KIngs have been selected for Xfm's unsigned spot (xfm is the biggest alternative radio station in the U.K) next week, they play four unsigned bands mon-thurs and the band with the most votes gets onto the daytime playlist for the following couple of days, we're being played on the thursday night at about nine forty. needless to say for a completely unsigned and unbacked band that could be really really mindbogglingly helpful, please lend us your votes and support and we'll love you forever. thank you thank you thank you thank you. here's the link, you have to scroll down to find us cuz we're at the bottom of the page but then you just dot the circle by our name and you're done.

http://www.xfm.co.uk/Article.asp?id=105880

there's tons more stuff if you are interested on www.iownkings.com and www.myspace.com/iownkings.

and i don't want to see a single reponse to this that's too cool for school and all "this is spam" or some bullshit like that..unless you already voted for us, then you can cuss me out all you like.
therealglenstyler is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.09.2006, 06:16 AM   #2
therealglenstyler
stalker

therealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sn@ke
...voted.

thanks Sn@ke much appreciated. x
Old 09.09.2006, 10:02 AM   #3
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
i'd vote for you but your music sucks, generic bland crap.

and so you know, it is spam, i didn't vote for you but i let you know that it is a very self serving thread.

now excuse me, i need to find my bon jovi tapes, after listening to your music i crave for something harder.

ps: ditch the digital distortion, it sounds cheesy; use a real amp and a real guitar next time.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.11.2006, 01:34 PM   #4
DJ Rick
100%

Location: Sacto (CA) Institute for Record Collection Scrutiny
DJ Rick kicks all y'all's assesDJ Rick kicks all y'all's assesDJ Rick kicks all y'all's assesDJ Rick kicks all y'all's assesDJ Rick kicks all y'all's assesDJ Rick kicks all y'all's assesDJ Rick kicks all y'all's assesDJ Rick kicks all y'all's assesDJ Rick kicks all y'all's assesDJ Rick kicks all y'all's assesDJ Rick kicks all y'all's asses
If four sentences gets five paragraphs back, you are the one who's looking silly. If you care so much about your music to put it where more people can hear it, you oughta learn to take criticism gracefully. If no one can care enough to give you any kinda criticism, that's when you oughta reconsider why you are making music. Surely no one wants to bore the pants off everyone, lest you make smooth jazz music for background for the Weather Channel.
DJ Rick is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.11.2006, 01:36 PM   #5
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
I'd vote for your band if you weren't utter shite.
Old 09.12.2006, 03:39 AM   #6
therealglenstyler
stalker

rick you're right. thanks.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth