Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page Sonic Youth to open for Pearl Jam
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03.31.2006, 07:53 AM   #61
sonicl
invito al cielo

sonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by marleypumpkin
Oh, & Ass Blaster, I will not CHILL. Music is my passion, don't you ever tell me to chill on the subject of music, or my religion again. Do you get my drift?

I'm confused. I've gone back through this thread and can't find anywhere where assblaster has told marleypumpkin to chill. What's going on?

sonicl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.31.2006, 08:16 AM   #62
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

marleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicl
I'm confused. I've gone back through this thread and can't find anywhere where assblaster has told marleypumpkin to chill. What's going on?

He told me to chill in those reputation comments, or whatever the fuck.
I just won't let anybody tell me to "chill" when it comes to religion or music.
-George Carlin
marleypumpkin is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.31.2006, 04:23 PM   #63
krastian
invito al cielo

krastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by marleypumpkin
This the most ridiculous scheduling in the history of concerts.

No it's not! You are making a big deal out of nothing. Believe me, there have been some really shitty bands that have opened up for/played with Sonic Youth.
Old 03.31.2006, 08:15 PM   #64
guitarpro
100%

guitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's asses
Cool bring that shit to Vegas
Old 03.31.2006, 10:14 PM   #65
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

marleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by krastian
No it's not! You are making a big deal out of nothing. Believe me, there have been some really shitty bands that have opened up for/played with Sonic Youth.

Yeah, I understand that, but it's totally ass back-wards. I would be fine w/ pearl jam opening for SY. Not the other way around. It's just ridiculous, to me, that a band that has been around for 25 years should open for any band.
Sonic Youth should alaways be the headliner, & never be an opener.
-George Carlin
marleypumpkin is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.01.2006, 04:44 AM   #66
crappydrummer
little trouble girl

crappydrummer is a splendid one to beholdcrappydrummer is a splendid one to beholdcrappydrummer is a splendid one to beholdcrappydrummer is a splendid one to beholdcrappydrummer is a splendid one to beholdcrappydrummer is a splendid one to beholdcrappydrummer is a splendid one to beholdcrappydrummer is a splendid one to behold
aslo, they should have a symtv playing clips their clips non stop, synn with all the latest info and 4 channels of sy: psycho-o-cam: each member of the band would be followed 24/7 by a film crew who would broadcast sound and picture in real time straight to our tv sets.
crappydrummer is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.01.2006, 05:15 PM   #67
Mudride
little trouble girl

Mudride has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
right, I think PJ deserves some credit. I mean, they came with Mudhoney to South America and that was a dream come true.
Mudride is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth