Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page What's your Drug of Choice ?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01.02.2009, 07:24 AM   #101
ALIEN ANAL
invito al cielo

ALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's asses
been stoned all day
have achieved nothing
its hot
my hair is up
i want to get stoned but then i will want food
have no food
Old 01.02.2009, 11:23 AM   #102
greedrex
invito al cielo

greedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's asses
^^ ha ha how miserable!!!!!!
i haven't smoked pot for months and months.
would welcome a fat one though.
let's get it on!!!!
Old 01.02.2009, 01:22 PM   #103
ricechex
the destroyed room

ricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's asses
I'll tell you what, Percs are great. Had some surgery done and they gave me percs. Nice and mellow, still get things done et. Got the refill already and i'm not even halfway done with the first bottle, and no pain either..shh..

ricechex is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.02.2009, 01:48 PM   #104
NWRA
children of satan

NWRA kicks all y'all's assesNWRA kicks all y'all's assesNWRA kicks all y'all's assesNWRA kicks all y'all's assesNWRA kicks all y'all's assesNWRA kicks all y'all's assesNWRA kicks all y'all's assesNWRA kicks all y'all's assesNWRA kicks all y'all's assesNWRA kicks all y'all's assesNWRA kicks all y'all's asses
It seems weird to see caffeine listed as some people's drug of choice.
I know technically it's a drug but you may as well say 'chocolate' is your favourite drug because when you eat it you feel a bit giddy. It's not a real drug is it? or am I missing something? It sometimes makes me feel more awake but I always assumed that was due to me throwing a boiling-hot liquid into my inwards than some psychoactive property of caffeine.

I think alcohol is the best drug. It's one of the most effective; it's accessible, affordable and reliable.

I have E and coke on certain occasions but, where the latter is concerned, the quality is too variable, it's a pain to get hold of, and when I have it I always think 'that was good - but I'm not sure if it was any more effective than just another pint would have been'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
Not because they 'expand your mind' (which is bullshit) but because it's funny to regress to a dribbling spoon for an evening (in LSD's case) or withdraw utterly into a world made of foam (K).

Haha agreed.
NWRA is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.02.2009, 02:10 PM   #105
gualbert
the end of the ugly

gualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's assesgualbert kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by NWRA
I have E and coke on certain occasions but, where the latter is concerned, the quality is too variable, it's a pain to get hold of, and when I have it I always think 'that was good - but I'm not sure if it was any more effective than just another pint would have been'.
That's a big problem with illegal drugs: dealers often try to rip you off, cause you can't reasonably complain to anyone.
gualbert is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.02.2009, 02:27 PM   #106
This Is Not Here
invito al cielo

This Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gualbert
That's a big problem with illegal drugs: dealers often try to rip you off, cause you can't reasonably complain to anyone.

Depends entirely on where you buy them. If you're buying drugs at a club, and you get sold dodgey stuff, then the dealer knows he will get his legs broken by the regulars, who'll make sure you never deal there again, or other 'genuine' regular drug dealers at the club, to whom they're giving a bad name, they'll do the same to them, but probably with more leg-breaking. With that said, if you're an irregular dealer selling in a club with club-agreed dealers, you run the risk of leg-breaking/getting chucked out even if you ARE selling decent stuff. If you buy of the street, few if any of those unwritten rules apply, the moral of the story being, don't buy drugs off the street.

~~Record of the moment~~
This Is Not Here is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.05.2009, 06:15 AM   #107
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
HFCS

shit be primo nowadays
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.05.2009, 07:06 AM   #108
Trasher02
invito al cielo

Trasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by dazedcola
and do you do it a lot ?

Out of all the drugs I've tried I have to say shrooms are my favorite. I've had so many good experiences with them and they can make great music so unbelievably amazing. Ive listend to sonic youth , velvet undeground and hendrix for hrs on shrooms. Its such a great euphoric feeling lying back letting the music take you away. I also like how you cant ever overdose on it, plus i have a low tolerance so it only takes a little to fuck me up. I do pot more though simply because its more available, but shrooms remain my favorite.

so what is your drug of choice and why ? what do u like to do when you're on it ?
I love shrooms too, I've had some of the happiest moments of my life when I was tripping. Just laying back in a couch listening to good music. The visuals are nice too, last time the walls were melting and made outta some sort of liquid goo (it's hard to explain but it was so incredibly beautiful). Some of my favorite songs when tripping are: David Bowie - Starman, Explosions in the sky - First breath after coma, MBV -Sometimes, Animal Collective - Banshee beat, ...
I've had a bad trip too though. This guy joined in and I didn't know him but he was a friend of my friends so I figured he'll be alright. Well, turns out he wasn't alright. He wouldn't stop staring at everyone and he completely stopped talking. All he said were the last words of our sentences and besides that he kept burping all the time. No seriously it was so weird and he totally freaked me out!

But besides that fuck yeah shrooms rule!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inhuman
Weed, Datura, Caffene
Datura? Doesn't datura like fuck you up big time? I've heared some messy stories about it.
Old 01.05.2009, 07:26 AM   #109
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
DRUG TOP 10:

1. X
2. Codeine (preferably in cough syrup)
3. Shrooms
4. Acid
5. DXM
6. Xanax
7. Weed
8. Adevan
9. Morphine
10. Nitrous oxide

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.05.2009, 07:53 AM   #110
Antagon
invito al cielo

Antagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's asses
Caffeine! There's a drink called "Pure Cofain 699" - Ohhhhhhhhh yeah!

Antagon is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.12.2009, 02:12 PM   #111
Lurker
invito al cielo

Lurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's asses
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=nMb-eLJxOao
Lurker is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.12.2009, 02:45 PM   #112
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
currently enjoying dilaudin

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.12.2009, 03:01 PM   #113
Derek
invito al cielo

Derek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's asses
Someone tell me a bit about salvia.
Derek is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.12.2009, 04:18 PM   #114
Lurker
invito al cielo

Lurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's asses
Salvia:

http://www.erowid.org/plants/salvia/salvia.shtml

That is a brilliant drug information site.
Old 01.12.2009, 05:37 PM   #115
NWRA
children of satan

NWRA kicks all y'all's assesNWRA kicks all y'all's assesNWRA kicks all y'all's assesNWRA kicks all y'all's assesNWRA kicks all y'all's assesNWRA kicks all y'all's assesNWRA kicks all y'all's assesNWRA kicks all y'all's assesNWRA kicks all y'all's assesNWRA kicks all y'all's assesNWRA kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek
Someone tell me a bit about salvia.

I've tried it on three seperate occasions and it hasn't worked. I've smoked enough of it on those occasions too.

I'm going to give it one last try this month as I've got nothing else better to do.

Has anyone on here ever got it to work?
NWRA is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.12.2009, 05:45 PM   #116
acousticrock87
invito al cielo

acousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's asses
My friend did, and she said it was like "really weak weed." But I don't think she's ever smoked weed, so...I'm assuming it's a poor descriptor, or she was just regurgitating someone else's description.
acousticrock87 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.12.2009, 05:56 PM   #117
Lurker
invito al cielo

I remember a couple people I used to know talking about salvia, both big stoners, neither of them liked it. The impression that I got of it from them was that it was...uncomfortable.
Old 01.12.2009, 06:02 PM   #118
ihateyouth
children of satan

ihateyouth kicks all y'all's assesihateyouth kicks all y'all's assesihateyouth kicks all y'all's assesihateyouth kicks all y'all's assesihateyouth kicks all y'all's assesihateyouth kicks all y'all's assesihateyouth kicks all y'all's assesihateyouth kicks all y'all's assesihateyouth kicks all y'all's assesihateyouth kicks all y'all's assesihateyouth kicks all y'all's asses
LSD.

ihateyouth is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.12.2009, 06:07 PM   #119
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
I smoked Salvia. I hate it. It tastes like shit and it literally makes you feel retarded.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.13.2009, 12:15 AM   #120
✌➬
invito al cielo

✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses
Well I don't know about personal drug choice. I have done E so many times it is a bore now. Shrooms, it was ok. Rather not do it. Weed, it just mellows me out, boring.

Drugs get boring after the three times you do it. Etc.
✌➬ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth