Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Rockets choke. where is the DREAM when you need him?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.07.2007, 01:23 PM   #1
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
And here is a TRUE Basketabll Hero, a true leader, one who CHOOSES not to lose, who WILLS his teammates into performing better, who decides, if the team cannot do it, that HE WILL DO IT ALONE and do it Until it is over. The Rockets have no one even close to this guy's tenacity. The Dream is forever, blocking shots

dunking it in YOUR FACE

Taking the hard fouls from the enemy

Old 05.07.2007, 01:23 PM   #2
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
and then making them PAY

and afterwards going to get himself a tasty ice cream to celebrate his vanquishing of a foe.

Hakeem "The Dream" Olajuwon is so fucking awesomeeven the guys he has just monkey-stomped into the court make sure to pay their proper respects to the gream man.

"If I can't beat you, I'll be a man and say I can't beat you. I'm not going to [cry about it] ... I'm the first guy to say that somebody is better than me. I was the first guy to say Hakeem Olajuwon beat me in the [1995] NBA finals. He killed me. He dominated me. I didn't go, 'Oh, he's traveling. They had experience. Wah-wah-wah.' I'm a man. Hakeem Olajuwon dusted my butt." - Shaquile O'Neal

We miss you Big Guy. We miss you a lot.

I did some research, because I was curious as to why the proposed statue of Hakeem Olajuwon has not been installed outside of the Toyota Cneter, and I found out that it is due to Hakeem's devout religious nature. The muslim faith teaches that images of people are a offense to allah, as they are but cheap imitations of allah's creation (stupid fucking brainwashing but you have to respect a man that stands by his principles). Hakeem, because of this, has asked that the statue not be displayed.
eventually I hope to see it outside the arena.
Old 05.07.2007, 01:27 PM   #3
king_buzzo
invito al cielo

king_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's asses
Last picture first post---->>> ownage.
king_buzzo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.07.2007, 01:28 PM   #4
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

cryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's asses
i always see clyde "the glide" drexler when i go work out @ the houstonian
cryptowonderdruginvogue is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.07.2007, 01:42 PM   #5
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Man I hates me some Karl malone
Old 05.07.2007, 11:38 PM   #6
krastian
invito al cielo

krastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asses
Ha ha ha.....Yao actually played good throughout the series. What I don't understand is why T-Mac was giving up the ball like he was scared to take a shot in the last 2 mins. or so of game 7.

The better/more diverse team won and they will beat the Warriors as well......I've always liked the Jazz even though their owner is a piece of shit.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth