Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Is Trump really a serious contender for the Republican nomination?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.05.2016, 09:52 PM   #1061
pepper_green
Banned

pepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
fuck them and their honky hate flag. ain't scared of their bullshit and if you down with that flag FUCK YOU TOO

you dumbass. it had nothing to do with anything. I was making fun of those rednecks in that pic that Soup posted and he posted a troll holding a confederate flag thinking I was with that shit. not getting the joke. get it!!!! jeez man. you guys, man. I tell you what....I should really get banned from here. man fuck it!!!
pepper_green is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.05.2016, 10:22 PM   #1062
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper_green
you dumbass. it had nothing to do with anything. I was making fun of those rednecks in that pic that Soup posted and he posted a troll holding a confederate flag thinking I was with that shit. not getting the joke. get it!!!! jeez man. you guys, man. I tell you what....I should really get banned from here. man fuck it!!!

hey i said IF.. if not we'z fam still just letting it be known how much that flag is a deal breaker

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.05.2016, 10:46 PM   #1063
pepper_green
Banned

pepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's asses
Soup doesn't seem to have a sense of humor what so ever. that's why he's a Nazi. soup Nazi.
pepper_green is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.05.2016, 11:31 PM   #1064
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.05.2016, 11:47 PM   #1065
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper_green
Soup doesn't seem to have a sense of humor what so ever. that's why he's a Nazi. soup Nazi.
maybe his humor is just to sophisticated for us?

Old 10.06.2016, 02:44 PM   #1066
ilduclo
invito al cielo

ilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's asses
Mike Pence is one scary motherfucker because, in addition to the incredibly appalling things he believes (like forced burial or cremation of aborted fetuses), he can say shit that is just demonstrably wrong with an eerie calmness. Unlike his running mate, who is all sputtering bluster like the worst poker player in history, Pence is the kind of guy who will gently sing you lullabies while he cuts open your belly and dances with your intestines. In serial killer terms, Pence is the dead-souled Jeffrey Dahmer to Trump's batshit Ed Gein.

http://rudepundit.blogspot.com/
ilduclo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.06.2016, 03:18 PM   #1067
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
I hate to be a bigot, but I start to hyperventilate when a politician says they have given their life over to Christ. Nothing good--or particularly Christian--can come from that.

-----

Registered a few poor black women today. Difficult but rewarding.

Idea to get involved: write a letter to your local paper. Easy, free and worth it if it persuades even a few undecides.

Get typing.
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.06.2016, 03:38 PM   #1068
PLips
Banned

PLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's asses
Giving your life over to Christ means you're willing to be tortured to death. It's not something you can declare frivolously it's asking for torment. So let him have his piece
PLips is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.06.2016, 03:39 PM   #1069
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilduclo
[...] in addition to the incredibly appalling things he believes (like forced burial or cremation of aborted fetuses) [...]

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

Old 10.06.2016, 05:05 PM   #1070
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

From a recent Uncut interview with David Crosby:

Quote:
U: What do you remember about the last time CSNY went out, on the Freedom Of Speech tour?

DC: It was good. We had a blast. Neil knew that we would piss a lot of people off, singing "Let's impeach the President for lying". When we got to that song in Atlanta, Georgia, probably a quarter of the audience walked out —stomped out— giving us the finger and shaking their fists at us. It was pretty exciting. We loved that, a lot! And of course we knew it was going to happen so we had 11 camera crews, just in case.

U: It was an important time, with Iraq, George W Bush's presidency and the War On Terror. Considering all that's going on now in America, if Neil came knocking tomorrow to get CSNY back together, would you go?

DC: Yeah. Now is an important time for America in a desperate sense. We are quite possibly just about to destroy the country, if this lunatic Trump gets in. He's an idiot, he's functionally illiterate, he doesn't know what the fuck he's doing and he's insane and he will have the button. That's not a very good prospect. Particularly not in the middle of a global warming crisis, which he is on the other side of. Particularly not when we've got racial tensions at a peak high in the United States and he's aggravating it. These are very tense times in the United States. It's tough to be an American, particularly in Europe. What I do is tell people I'm Canadian, wear a little maple leaf on my shoulder, that kind of thing.

U: "I'm the Canadian! Not the other guy!"

DC: That's it!

Old 10.06.2016, 06:14 PM   #1071
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
From a recent Uncut interview with David Crosby:
the only problem i have with this is id like to think Neil Young would be as critical with Obama/OverLord Hillary as he was with Bush II for essentially same reasons. David Crosby is just in it for the laughs and the smoke

Old 10.06.2016, 06:30 PM   #1072
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

Quote:
David Crosby is just in it for the laughs and the smoke

Old 10.06.2016, 06:38 PM   #1073
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi

see i told pepper you got a sense of humor just fine

Old 10.06.2016, 06:51 PM   #1074
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

Quote:
see i told pepper you got a sense of humor just fine

The truly masterfullyultramegafunny shit I've posted today (although I didn't write it, obviously) is that Cartman thing above: "Y'know, I'm just like the fetuses, Chuck — I wasn't born yesterday either"...

Old 10.06.2016, 09:28 PM   #1075
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
1- Trump really bombs the next debate. Says "nigger" or something.

2- His numbers tank.

3- He bows out.

4- Pence is declared last-minute candidate by the party.

5- Pence wins.

6- Armageddon.
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.06.2016, 09:37 PM   #1076
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
1- Trump really bombs the next debate. Says "nigger" or something.

2- His numbers tank.

3- He bows out.

4- Pence is declared last-minute candidate by the party.

5- Pence wins.

6- Armageddon.
to be perfectly honest Pence would definitely pose a more legitimate political threat than Trump, traditional conservatives would flock back with enthusiastic support.

Old 10.07.2016, 12:17 AM   #1077
PLips
Banned

PLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's asses
Wouldn't it be a great idea if on the classic soap opera 'The Young & the Restless', billionaire patriarch of Genoa City Victor Newman ran for president of the United States against Jill Abbott matriarch of Jabot cosmetics? Doncha think? That'd be an epic story line
PLips is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.07.2016, 03:29 PM   #1078
ilduclo
invito al cielo

ilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's asses
David Sedaris compares being a currently undecided voter to being on an airplane and the stewardess asking if you would prefer the chicken, or a plate of shit with ground glass, and you ask how the chicken was cooked.
ilduclo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.07.2016, 03:51 PM   #1079
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilduclo
David Sedaris compares being a currently undecided voter to being on an airplane and the stewardess asking if you would prefer the chicken, or a plate of shit with ground glass, and you ask how the chicken was cooked.

honestly i think undecided in this election is very different from in past elections. In previous elections it meant that such voters were generally centrists leaning right or left and deciding which of the two candidates best reflected their somewhat divided political values. Now? Undecided essentially means, "am I even going to bother voting this year?"

Old 10.07.2016, 04:00 PM   #1080
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

Quote:
honestly i think undecided in this election is very different from in past elections. In previous elections it meant that such voters were generally centrists leaning right or left and deciding which of the two candidates best reflected their somewhat divided political values. Now? Undecided essentially means, "am I even going to bother voting this year?"

Does it? I saw on CNN a bunch of now-former Trump supporters gathering at a Democratic rally (I don't remember if Hillary was there; could have been Bill, Biden or Michelle), stating their support for HRC, which they say was born out of watching the first debate.

The YUGE majority of undecided voters' brains are fundamentally fucked up and, yes, deplorable. Not that I care this time around as long as they end up voting Clinton.

44515253 54 55565764104154 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth