Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Is Trump really a serious contender for the Republican nomination?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07.08.2019, 08:06 AM   #7221
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
I'm sorry Marge, the mob has spoken

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.09.2019, 11:27 AM   #7222
Bytor Peltor
invito al cielo

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses

אש זרה

In a foreign town
In a foreign land
Reaping time had come
In fields of swaying rape
It could not happen here - Tibet

Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.09.2019, 09:57 PM   #7223
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
douchetractor tractors on
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.09.2019, 11:54 PM   #7224
Bytor Peltor
invito al cielo

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
With every post, !@#$%! is sounding more and more like the one he hates the most!

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
douchetractor tractors on

אש זרה

In a foreign town
In a foreign land
Reaping time had come

Old 07.10.2019, 12:02 AM   #7225
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
douchecanoe paddles & paddles
Old 07.10.2019, 11:59 AM   #7226
Robert Schunk
expwy. to yr skull

Robert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's asses
I've been noticing how, with the recent Jeffery Epstein revelations, the MSM is glossing over Bill Clinton's involvement, while massively attacking Trump and his administration.

Here are a couple of articles I found interesting:

From Fox News:

Bill Clinton 'not telling the truth' about Jeffrey Epstein, says investigative journalist who first revealed allegations in 2010

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bil...ive-journalist

which includes the following quote from investigative journalist Conchita Sarnoff:

“I know from the pilot logs and these are pilot logs that you know were written by different pilots and at different times that Clinton went, he was a guest of Epstein's 27 times,” she said, adding that “many of those times Clinton had his Secret Service with him and many times he did not.”

From The Conscious Resistance as quoted by Constitutional Rights PAC:

Interview with Epstein Prosecutor Blows Trump’s Link to Crime Out of the Water

https://constitutionalrightspac.com/...t-of-the-water

which contains the following quote from former Epstein prosecutor Bradley Edwards:

“The only thing that I can say about President Trump is that he is the only person who, in 2009 when I served a lot of subpoenas on a lot of people, or at least gave notice to some pretty connected people, that I want to talk to them, [Trump] is the only person who picked up the phone and said, let’s just talk. I’ll give you as much time as you want. I’ll tell you what you need to know,” he said.

“[He] was very helpful, in the information that he gave, and gave no indication whatsoever that he was involved in anything untoward whatsoever, but had good information.”

I further understand that Secretary Acosta may be on his way out of the administration for precisely the reason of his sweetheart deal with Epstein in the original criminal case.
Robert Schunk is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.11.2019, 03:44 PM   #7227
Bytor Peltor
invito al cielo

DOW Closes Above 27,000 For The First Time EVER

אש זרה

In a foreign town
In a foreign land
Reaping time had come

Old 07.11.2019, 03:58 PM   #7228
Bytor Peltor
invito al cielo

Traitor Of The House

אש זרה

In a foreign town
In a foreign land
Reaping time had come

Old 07.11.2019, 10:45 PM   #7229
ilduclo
invito al cielo

ilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's asses
Ha, no fucking census question. Dickwads
ilduclo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.11.2019, 11:58 PM   #7230
Robert Schunk
expwy. to yr skull

Robert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilduclo

The last time the citizenship question was on the census was in 2000, during the final full year of Bill Clinton's two-term administration. Yet nobody called him a white supremacist.

Yet the Trump administration's own internal records show that limiting minority participation in the census was, in fact, their aim, so the Supreme Court was correct in returning the issue to the Commerce Department for further deliberation.
Robert Schunk is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.12.2019, 12:28 AM   #7231
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

stocks keep rising as the deficit balloons from tax cuts for the rich.

behold the welfare queen

Old 07.12.2019, 01:55 AM   #7232
Bytor Peltor
invito al cielo

The question appeared on EVERY census until 1950. After that, the question appeared on ever second or third census. It was the Hussein Obama Administration who permanently removed the citizenship question from the census......just another stain on Hussein’s time in office.

How many toilets flush?
Do you enter your home through a front door or someone else’s living quarters?
What’s your net worth?
How many television sets do you have?

The above questions have been deemed appropriate over the years, but not: are you a citizen???

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilduclo

אש זרה

In a foreign town
In a foreign land
Reaping time had come

Old 07.12.2019, 06:10 AM   #7233
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Hussein

lmao goobers

we know what you mean by that...

and we know what you’re doing
Old 07.12.2019, 07:24 AM   #7234
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Funny thing is he probably says it in the belief that one of us will go "...yeah, Hussein...that does sound dictatorish..."

C'mon Bytor, less of the nonsense.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.12.2019, 08:00 AM   #7235
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

what he means is “kenyan muslim”

he’s still asking for the birth certificate...
Old 07.12.2019, 03:52 PM   #7236
Bytor Peltor
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
yeah, Hussein...that does sound dictatorish..."

C'mon Bytor, less of the nonsense.

Ok, I understand: )

I highly doubt I would be replying to you if I would have used “William Jefferson” when referring to, Bill Clinton......but I understand!

Besides, me having a bit of fun can’t hold a candle to Barack and 12333.

Heather Samuelson testifies under oath in a deposition that she received immunity from the Barack Obama DOJ for destroying 33,000 of Hillary Clinton emails......and guess what, I think the Barack Obama DOJ probably granted Crooked Hillary immunity, too!

I have NO DOUBT that over the coming weeks the Barack Obama Presidency will show the world just how much of a Hussein he truly was!!!

אש זרה

In a foreign town
In a foreign land
Reaping time had come

Old 07.12.2019, 04:02 PM   #7237
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:

I have NO DOUBT

Old 07.14.2019, 04:19 PM   #7238
ilduclo
invito al cielo

ilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's asses
Ray Cyst has invited you to join his facebook group

ilduclo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.15.2019, 01:26 PM   #7239
Bytor Peltor
invito al cielo

Another example of why democrats are too stupid to be elected to public office

Democrats are saying NO ONE, not even the President, is above the law. So I’m wondering......how come illegals are???

Im waiting???

I beat TRUMPS “get out of here” tweet by a couple of weeks.

Quote:

אש זרה

In a foreign town
In a foreign land
Reaping time had come

Old 07.15.2019, 08:51 PM   #7240
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Another example of why democrats are too stupid to be elected to public office

Democrats are saying NO ONE, not even the President, is above the law. So I’m wondering......how come illegals are???

Im waiting???

I beat TRUMPS “get out of here” tweet by a couple of weeks.
[red highlight mine]

disgusting racist shit and im ashamed to know you

done with bytor vomit. writing off the motherfucker

or maybe he’s having mini-strokes and early onset dementia

either way now that he’s revealed himself to us in full i needn’t know more

agree or disagree with them, three of those women were born in the same country as the orange blob (i mean that fuck bytor), one arrived as a child and became citizen at the first chance she got, and anyone condoning the other orange blob telling them to “go back to where they came from” is a fucking nazi, and dead to me

312352359360361 362 363364365372412462 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth