Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Having asshole colleagues at work is...
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09.28.2006, 11:08 AM   #1
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
FUCKING TERRIBLE.

Makes me insane.

Every single day at work is like a fucking battle at Ardennes.

Discuss.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.28.2006, 11:17 AM   #2
fishmonkey
invito al cielo

fishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's asses
i know how you feel brother, i work with 2 people, when one is'nt driving me fuckin mad the other one is. sometimes they drive me mad soo much i think it might just be that i am the one with the problem, but then i snap out of it, cuz its them driving me mad, so i cant be wrong.

did someone piss u off?
Old 09.28.2006, 11:27 AM   #3
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
I freaking annoying that's for sure, especially when the only person who has a real problem with you is one of your bosses. Twat he is.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.28.2006, 11:32 AM   #4
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
The problem with me began like 3 months ago, when they hired this fat fuck who's sitting in fromt of me. And this fattie is such an asshole that I'd be ready to smash him if I wasn't 30 kilograms lighter.

He has many friends in the company and he's causing me trouble. And keeps spreading gossip like fucking malaria.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
Old 09.28.2006, 12:03 PM   #5
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _slavo_
The problem with me began like 3 months ago, when they hired this fat fuck who's sitting in fromt of me. And this fattie is such an asshole that I'd be ready to smash him if I wasn't 30 kilograms lighter.

He has many friends in the company and he's causing me trouble. And keeps spreading gossip like fucking malaria.

Just put him in his place. Sounds like a twat from this side of the screen.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.28.2006, 12:07 PM   #6
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
http://www.annoyingcoworker.com/

Let your coworker know about their annoying habits!Completely Anonymous & SPAM Free!Over 30,504 coworkers served!
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.28.2006, 12:10 PM   #7
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
The Top 10 Reasons I Hate My Annoying Coworker!
Oct 04 '04 (Updated Oct 24 '04)

The Bottom Line Everyone's got one, but my Annoying Coworker farts a lot and interupts everyone's conversation!

Our office is in the middle of a (very badly organized and executed) move and the howler monkeyesque shriek of my Annoying Coworker as she packed something reminded me of how much I really do dislike her. So I figured perhaps instead of trying to write a review in this chaos, something more fun would be better and would help keep my mind off the cubes I've taken apart and everything else we are having to do.

You might remember a few mentions of Annoying Coworker, especially from my
desk fan review. She’s a somewhat homely, older, very heavy-set woman who farts a lot and has perhaps an even more annoying habit of interrupting everyone’s’ conversation and talking about herself when she does.

I think though, instead of trying to explain it, the best way to introduce her though is The Top 10 Reasons I Hate My Annoying Coworker:

10 – Her makeup

I’m not sure how it’s possible for someone to have such bad make-up every single day. I’ve never worn it, but there are millions of women who come in looking okay to very good. However she’ll come in and have her eyebrows shaped like an upside down “V”. One day she turned around and looked and me and I thought I was looking at a pumpkin face – I had to turn around and look away so I wouldn’t laugh in her face.

9 – Her flying ability

I’m not sure why, but I think she must be fighting for the “most inept student pilot” award. Most people get their pilot’s license within a year, so far she’s gone for 3 years and still has yet to get her pilot’s license.

Of course, she comes in every day and tells us all about how hard she’s working on it.

8 – Every one of her conversations centers around her!

I don’t think it’s possible for her to talk about anything other than herself. No matter if you ask her a question or she interrupts a conversation, she will talk about herself, or steer the conversation such that it’s about her and how great she is.

7 – Her incredibly loud personal phone calls

For a woman with no volume control on her voice, it’s no wonder that her personal phone calls are something that the entire office can hear and since I sit a cube away – I can hear them as clear as a bell. She literally yells while she is on the phone and I sit there with my head in my hands wondering why I am subjected to this. I’ve learned way too much about this lady’s personal life, much more than I ever wanted to know through those calls.

6 – Her hair

Okay, okay – lots of people go bald, even women and I have no problem with that, but don’t pretend it’s not happening. I know lots of older women (I’m a gay guy, we all have older women friends) who have thinning hair – they cut their hair in a sensible way. Not with Annoying Coworker, she thinks she can still grow long hair. So not only is the dye job really bad, it’s long, stringy and thin and oh so scary.

5 – Her voice

If sound could cut metal, her voice would be like a diamond saw. Not only is she loud (see #7), she has this high-pitched almost squeal that she yells in that can make you want to cover your ears. There have been days I’ve walked out of the office because I just can’t listen to her anymore.

4 – Her attitude

I don’t understand some people who think the world owes them something and she’s definitely one of them. From the day I started she made sure that she didn’t think it was right that I made more than her (never mind we have different jobs) and at every chance she has, she points out to whoever will listen about what she should have because of who she is. I don’t know how many times I’ve heard her complain she doesn’t have an office – none of us do – we have cubes that force me to be next to her.

Plus she can never be wrong – she’ll yell and scream that something isn’t working and when it turns out that she was doing it wrong, she’ll deny the fact that she did it wrong. It’s awful – all you hear when you try to tell her something is “oh yeah, yeah, I know that, I know that…

3 – Her location

I think I could deal better if she were farther away – but she’s in the cube next to me and we have the short cube walls (3 feet) so if I turn around (I have my cube setup so I never have to look at her), she’s right there. With her loud voice and loud personal phone calls, I always hear louder than anyone else. Plus being so close, I’m naturally the first one she yells at when she needs help with something.

2 – Being a busy body

No one in the office can have a conversation anywhere in the office without her turning her head and staring the entire time. Now I know we all try to listen in on office conversations, but come on, you don’t stare and make it obvious that you’re listening.

It’s got to the point where we’ll say to one another when talking (and we know she’s staring) “isn’t it nice that we can’t have a private conversation” and she turns away and tries to pretend she wasn’t listening.

And finally the #1 reason I dislike my Annoying Coworker – her multiple and unending farts…

This woman can fart like a machine! We all fart and there’s always that accidental (and completely embarrassing) fart but for Annoying Coworker, there’s nothing annoying or embarrassing about it. She’ll sit in her cube and fart away – oblivious to the fact that the entire office can hear it.

One was so loud that the boss got up and shut his office door. Another one was so loud that she was in another room, about 50 feet from my cube (and a wall between us) and I could still hear it.

And it’s not just one – there are multiple farts per day – soft little ones, big loud ones, long ones, they’re all in there and after the initial giggle factor, they get old very quickly.

More coworker stories

Come on - I know we all have had that Annoying Coworker - write up your own story and let me know about it and I’ll link it up here.

I’m not going to call it a write-off, but lets see how many Top 10 Reasons I Hate My Annoying Coworker lists we can get!
Old 09.28.2006, 12:10 PM   #8
atari 2600
invito al cielo

bagpipe music and keyboard slamming (Reply to this comment)
by
mindsuzz
My nightmare coworker is what you might call a quirky individual, and the whole department cheers when her vacation comes. She doesn't fart, but she does just about every other annoying thing.

1. She plays her music loud. She plays Celtic music, bagpipe music (at 7:30am), John Denver, bird calls, enough Mariah Carey to make you want to throw yourself out a window, and what sounds like suspense movie background music. I wear headphones daily.

2. She talks loud. I'm thinking of giving her a megaphone with a mute button for her birthday. She talks and laughs loud on the phone and when people drop by her desk with work requests. Her laugh is loud and horsey.

3. She snaps at you when you ask her questions. She even snaps at people who are at a much higher level than her. I can't figure out why she never was fired. She complains and sighs while she's working, and slams her keyboard while she types.

4. She talks to herself in a hissing whisper, on and off all day long. She clears her throat for 15 minutes straight every day after lunch.

5. She brought in a mug warming plate and kept scented candles melting on it, and gushed about how she loved the vanilla scent. Meanwhile, everyone else was getting dizzy, nauseous, and kept rushing outside the building for fresh air.
After one coworker called in sick 2 days, the rest of our department converged on our supervisor, who nixed the warming plate. She pouted for days.

6. She claimed she was cold in the winter, and starting running a space heater ALL day long. I complained when I was ready to pass out from the heat, and another coworker brought in a thermometer, which registered 90 degrees. My supervisor told her to lose the heater or get moved to another spot, and OF COURSE she loves her spot so much she lost the heater. Wish I was given the option to move, because my cubicle is right next to this troll.

7. Did I mention that her appearance is "sexually ambiguous"? She reminds me of Julia Sweeney's SNL character "It's Pat". She isn't married, and her family doesn't have much to do with her. She has a couple of friends here, and that's a mystery too, how they can stand her.
Old 09.28.2006, 12:10 PM   #9
atari 2600
invito al cielo

I HAVE 2 VERY ANNOYING CO-WORKERS!!!!!!!! (Reply to this comment)
by
JAGUARDOG
They are both MALE and they both talk VERY LOUDLY! One likes to read the NEWS off the internet out loud to everyone regardless if we want to hear it or not or if we already read the NEWS earlier from the paper. He also gets and makes a lot of personal calls to his BOYFRIEND from his cube and also talks very loudly on his cell phone. I have nothing against GAY people Male or Female, honest but this one is the first really obnoxious one I have ever had the displeasure to have to work near.

The other one is LOUD all the time. He laughs like a teenage girl doing a lot of he, he, he, he, he type giggling. He begins a lot of stupid non-sensible conversations about weird strange things that just pop into his pea brain. He argues a lot with his co-workers. He breaks out singing or attempting to sing RAP sounds he calls music. He answers his phone and picks up messages on it by using his Speakerphone instead of using the handset, which is very rude and inconsiderate. I have yelled at him a few times saying “We do not want to hear your conversation Zack!

These are just a few of the worse ones of many!
Old 09.28.2006, 12:14 PM   #10
_slavo_
invito al cielo

Hahaha, Atari, this kind of cheered me up.

thanks!

I'm gonna rip that fucker's face with a shred of glass anyway.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
Old 09.28.2006, 12:36 PM   #11
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
An oldie but a goodie.

http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail37.html
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth