Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Good Morning
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.01.2007, 08:02 AM   #41
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
I'll wait for a heavy storm with wind blowing towards the UK first!

gotta go... good afternoon gentlemen.
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.01.2007, 08:03 AM   #42
ALIEN ANAL
invito al cielo

ALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's asses
im liking a girl to much
and i have nearly reached 2000 posts!
Old 05.01.2007, 09:53 AM   #43
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
good morning.

I'm currently dealing with overwhelming anger from what happened to my little sister last week.

it really takes a lot to make me angry (not just upset, full-on anger), but my ex-brother-in-law found the right button to push.

despite my best intentions to remain a calm and peaceable person, I find myself suffering from bloodlust.

since I won't see my murderous dreams fulfilled, does anyone know a good hex? (please no goat's blood)
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.01.2007, 09:57 AM   #44
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly

since I won't see my murderous dreams fulfilled, does anyone know a good hex? (please no goat's blood)

that's a load of crap man. invest in a good lawyer or a private investigator to take care of business. or buy a plane ticket for your sister to get the fuck out of there. DEFINITELY do something about it though, or this will end up harming you.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.01.2007, 09:57 AM   #45
jico.
expwy. to yr skull

jico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's asses
what happened to your sister? is she ok?
jico. is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.01.2007, 10:09 AM   #46
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
that's a load of crap man. invest in a good lawyer or a private investigator to take care of business. or buy a plane ticket for your sister to get the fuck out of there. DEFINITELY do something about it though, or this will end up harming you.

that's really part of the problem. there is nothing that I CAN do. she won't leave (I asked) and she is unwilling to give up her job and her daughter's school.

she has a temporary restraining order against him, but it's going to become permanent in a few days. she thinks that he will end up taking his own life once he finds out that he can't see his daughter again (I had to fight back saying "GOOD"). however, it's my opinion that crazy people like to take others with them on the way out.

his arraignment is today, so we'll see how that goes.

I am a nonviolent person, however at this moment in time, I would have no problems ventilating the motherfucker. he took my zen.

jico: http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/sho...0&postcount=14 (link to save retyping).
Old 05.01.2007, 10:10 AM   #47
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

I'd also like to add that I'm a lot more angry and freaked out than even my sister is.

big brother complex imo.
Old 05.01.2007, 10:17 AM   #48
jico.
expwy. to yr skull

jico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's assesjico. kicks all y'all's asses
wow... call the police... take your sister out of there... i dunno...
jico. is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.01.2007, 10:22 AM   #49
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
that's really part of the problem. there is nothing that I CAN do. she won't leave (I asked) and she is unwilling to give up her job and her daughter's school.

she has a temporary restraining order against him, but it's going to become permanent in a few days. she thinks that he will end up taking his own life once he finds out that he can't see his daughter again (I had to fight back saying "GOOD"). however, it's my opinion that crazy people like to take others with them on the way out.

his arraignment is today, so we'll see how that goes.

I am a nonviolent person, however at this moment in time, I would have no problems ventilating the motherfucker. he took my zen.

fuckit man, that is terrible, terrible. restraining order my ass. why are women so crazy? have her watch "in the bedroom", please-- great movie, it might enlighten her as to possible scenarios. i hope it doesn't give you any "ideas" though... anyway hm she should get a gun & learn to use it. this is fucked up.

Quote:
I'd also like to add that I'm a lot more angry and freaked out than even my sister is.

big brother complex imo.

i dont blame you man, you make a lot of sense, and your sister... well she's acting stupid by underestimating the threat that this one-nut asshole poses. i am vicariously pissed off as well... seen too much of this crap to ignore what will happen next. if she's so stubborn she's going to have to learn this the hard way, but i hope that no serious harm comes to her or her daughter in the meantime... ayayayay...
Old 05.01.2007, 10:22 AM   #50
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by jico.
wow... call the police... take your sister out of there... i dunno...

he's already been arrested. he somehow made the $5,000 bond (was $50k bail).

I hope in the very least he goes to prison. I have an aunt who is a prison guard in California, so let's hope she finds a way to give him a horny cell mate with a freakishly large penis.
Old 05.01.2007, 10:27 AM   #51
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
he's already been arrested. he somehow made the $5,000 bond (was $50k bail).

I hope in the very least he goes to prison. I have an aunt who is a prison guard in California, so let's hope she finds a way to give him a horny cell mate with a freakishly large penis.

until that happens, your silly sister should take some serious precautions.

pardon me for calling her silly, but she's endangering her daughter as well.
Old 05.01.2007, 10:27 AM   #52
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Quote:
i dont blame you man, you make a lot of sense, and your sister... well she's acting stupid by underestimating the threat that this one-nut asshole poses.

I agree that she is taking things too lightly, but her opinion is that she isn't going to let him ruin her life like he wants to. I can respect that, but it still freaks me out. and she won't get a gun. I tried explaining to her that kitchen knives don't have much stopping power against crazies, but she won't hear it.

my sense of inability to effect the situation is what is driving me NUTS.

when I find myself hating someone, I typically try to refocus my thoughts so as to not be contaminated by it. it's not working right now.
Old 05.01.2007, 10:30 AM   #53
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
I agree that she is taking things too lightly, but her opinion is that she isn't going to let him ruin her life like he wants to. I can respect that, but it still freaks me out. and she won't get a gun. I tried explaining to her that kitchen knives don't have much stopping power against crazies, but she won't hear it.

my sense of inability to effect the situation is what is driving me NUTS.

when I find myself hating someone, I typically try to refocus my thoughts so as to not be contaminated by it. it's not working right now.

holy fuck man, is she in her right mind? i mean first she marries this dumfuck, now is driven by petty control fantasies?
Old 05.01.2007, 10:35 AM   #54
Iain
invito al cielo

Iain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's assesIain kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokkeherrie
It's a whole week's holiday because this week has many school holidays (koninginnedag - april 30th, labour day - may 1st, liberation day - may 5th). I remember when they were all separate holidays (for schools, not for the working crowds) before someone had the bright idea to combine them into a whole week.

5th of May is liberation day in The Netherlands? Wow, I feel so special knowing that a whole country celebrates the day I was liberated from my mothers womb. Thanks guys!
Iain is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.01.2007, 10:46 AM   #55
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Quote:
holy fuck man, is she in her right mind? i mean first she marries this dumfuck, now is driven by petty control fantasies?

nah, HE is the one with the control issues.

in fact, the arguement started because she wouldn't have sex with him. he said "I can have anything I want, including you".

although I respect her strength, I think it's illogical. the right thing to do would be to move far away.

ugh.

it's a sad day for me indeed when my hopes and dreams hinge upon a whether or not a person in prison will have a penis so big it DESTROYS.
Old 05.01.2007, 10:50 AM   #56
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
nah, HE is the one with the control issues.

in fact, the arguement started because she wouldn't have sex with him. he said "I can have anything I want, including you".

although I respect her strength, I think it's illogical. the right thing to do would be to move far away.

ugh.

it's a sad day for me indeed when my hopes and dreams hinge upon a whether or not a person in prison will have a penis so big it DESTROYS.

she has them too-- she's the one acting dangerously cos she doesnt wanna be "controlled". its like saying you dont wanna be controlled by the rain so you just wont use an umbrealla & end up getting soaked.

stubborness is not strength! stubborness is a lack of adaptation, a failed survival strategy, no good. at least she could protect herself better if she stays, but she cant continue w/ business as usual. prison is only going to make him worse. (sorry for my ninja edits).

well i wish her the best. you too. this is so frustrating from afar even, i can imagine how you feel.

i need to get off the board for a bit-- work...
Old 05.02.2007, 02:28 AM   #57
sarramkrop

Good Morning, It's 8:17 am and I'm currently stretching a leg to The Fall's Time Enough At Last.

|QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.02.2007, 02:29 AM   #58
SynthethicalY
invito al cielo

SynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's asses
Hope you have a good day Porky. Might go to sleep in a while.
SynthethicalY is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.02.2007, 02:30 AM   #59
sarramkrop

And you too, treacle.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.02.2007, 03:50 AM   #60
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

cryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's asses
beautiful!
cryptowonderdruginvogue is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
> »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth