Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Funny pictures of emo kids
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.13.2006, 03:42 PM   #81
trance feeeedback
children of satan

trance feeeedback kicks all y'all's assestrance feeeedback kicks all y'all's assestrance feeeedback kicks all y'all's assestrance feeeedback kicks all y'all's assestrance feeeedback kicks all y'all's assestrance feeeedback kicks all y'all's assestrance feeeedback kicks all y'all's assestrance feeeedback kicks all y'all's assestrance feeeedback kicks all y'all's assestrance feeeedback kicks all y'all's assestrance feeeedback kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by RIPfrey05
I wish the grass in my yard was emo so it would cut itself.

hahahaha, oh man, you should use that in your signature

"sound is god"-Ravi Shankar.

FREE TIBET!
trance feeeedback is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.13.2006, 05:20 PM   #82
SolidZach
children of satan

SolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentata
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inhuman
Somebody seems to be trying to up their post count.
3 in a row
sorry

SolidZach is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.14.2006, 07:07 PM   #83
LittlePuppetBoy
expwy. to yr skull

LittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's asses
I don't mean to offend those who appreciate the fashion, but I predict that the scene/emo thing will be dead in a few years (hopefully, that will be the same for the pop punk style)
LittlePuppetBoy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.14.2006, 07:09 PM   #84
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
scene/emo and pop-punk are one in the same.
Old 05.14.2006, 07:10 PM   #85
Kim C Not G
bad moon rising

Kim C Not G is a jewel in the roughKim C Not G is a jewel in the roughKim C Not G is a jewel in the roughKim C Not G is a jewel in the rough
...I wonder what the next type of trend will be. I mean...what else could there possibly be? How far can we go?
Kim C Not G is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.14.2006, 07:11 PM   #86
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
Indie will be big for a while. I'll look like every other person for a while and then the scene will die and I will be left alone.

Then, polka will rule the world.
Old 05.15.2006, 03:45 AM   #87
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
i think it's not properly correct,but...
http://www.sykospark.net/emo/idiotic.gif
i do not post the image here coz it would be resized and the words would be unintelligible...
again,i do not intend to offend anyone,take it as a joke.
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.15.2006, 03:14 PM   #88
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim C Not G
...I wonder what the next type of trend will be. I mean...what else could there possibly be? How far can we go?

Did the vast majority of music produced by the West suddenly get past the same 5 chords its been using since the dawn of time then? Someone should've woken me for that meeting...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.15.2006, 03:19 PM   #89
Kim C Not G
bad moon rising

Kim C Not G is a jewel in the roughKim C Not G is a jewel in the roughKim C Not G is a jewel in the roughKim C Not G is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
Did the vast majority of music produced by the West suddenly get past the same 5 chords its been using since the dawn of time then? Someone should've woken me for that meeting...

Well I mean the styles of how those "5 chords" are used and have been popularized have changed over the years..don't you think? I was talking about more or less the fashion trends though.
Old 05.15.2006, 03:25 PM   #90
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Well I mean the styles of how those "5 chords" are used and have been popularized have changed over the years..don't you think? I was talking about more or less the fashion trends though.

Ah, fair enough. I was being disengenuous, as per usual.

Fashion Trends in a continuum; paradigmatic shifts are relative to the zeitgeist, ergo not commensurable with a dialogue admitting extremities, would be one response to your question. The second would be that the standardisation of a critique of production values is latent, appealed to but not yet admitted into the popular dialogue; this way the popular dialogue retains its fetish of simple structures while presenting the eternal 'new' of re-hashed ideas. Conversely, the popular dialogue has so consumed what was previously high art that we may now talk of the vulgar end of the fetish product, when shot through the lens of production qualia, in terms of its allusions to the avant-garde.

Quote:
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Old 05.15.2006, 03:26 PM   #91
Glice
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
Blah blah blah, waffly bollocks, blah blah, insert pretentious shite, blah blah.

You're a dick, Glice.

Quote:
Old 05.15.2006, 03:35 PM   #92
Kim C Not G
bad moon rising

So you're saying that it's a continuing pattern of unoriginality?
Old 05.15.2006, 03:41 PM   #93
screamingskull
invito al cielo

screamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

well here in my town it was grunge, the metal, then rock bands like Korn (i don't know what catagory they fall into), then skater music, then new metal, then emo........

i think it will go back to new metal.

i'd like to see it go back to skater rock. if it went to grunge i'd just die!!, i'd hate eveyone thinking i was dressing like a grunge kid to fit in!!, and although i love sonic youth, i'd hate to see shit loads of kids wearing sy shirts and plad because its kool.
screamingskull is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.15.2006, 03:47 PM   #94
Kim C Not G
bad moon rising

Yeah I don't know it just seems like the majority of music glorifies depression and making kids "hate" their lives without even a reason. With the My Chemical Romance song "I'm not okay" or whatever it is called among others I see kids every year younger and younger getting into this type of music and talking about how cool it is. I mean do they know what the music is even about? Also, with the present Green Day...being somewhat political and downsizing Bush...but do the kids have any evidence supporting what they're saying? Not likely just like "Bush sucks... I love Green DAY!!" without any credibility to what they say, just because there band likes it. It just makes me sad when I see kids listen to this music on the bus and they whine about there lives and it seems like happiness has vanished. I hope the future brings a better trend, and not going towards this direction in a downward spiral.
Old 05.15.2006, 03:50 PM   #95
screamingskull
invito al cielo

screamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's asses
thats why grunge is great, its kinda happy music!
screamingskull is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.15.2006, 03:52 PM   #96
Glice
invito al cielo

Quote:
So you're saying that it's a continuing pattern of unoriginality?

Nearly; I'm saying that a discussion on popular music, in its myriad, hydra-headed forms, has nothing to do with the notion of originality - hence continuum. I'm not being dismissive of popular culture itself, but critical of its critical language.

Because I'm a wanker like that.

Quote:
Old 05.15.2006, 03:55 PM   #97
Kim C Not G
bad moon rising

haha ok I think I understand what you're saying now and I see why you think that. I've just always had this half-assed 'pattern' theory to everything and try to work it in anyway I can
Old 05.16.2006, 11:19 PM   #98
John Violence
the end of the ugly

John Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's asses
what about this kid

John Violence is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.08.2006, 01:31 AM   #99
vacuum noise
bad moon rising

vacuum noise kicks all y'all's assesvacuum noise kicks all y'all's assesvacuum noise kicks all y'all's assesvacuum noise kicks all y'all's assesvacuum noise kicks all y'all's assesvacuum noise kicks all y'all's assesvacuum noise kicks all y'all's assesvacuum noise kicks all y'all's assesvacuum noise kicks all y'all's assesvacuum noise kicks all y'all's assesvacuum noise kicks all y'all's asses
he's more hipster than emo, that jacket is hipster...
vacuum noise is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.08.2006, 02:02 AM   #100
sellouteater
the end of the ugly

sellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard sucka
are we making fun of hipster, too?

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth