Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page Scientific Attempt To Create Most Annoying Song Ever
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.28.2008, 12:11 PM   #21
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
All the scientific backup in the world won't convince me that Tina Turner's 'Simply the Best' isn't far more annoying.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.28.2008, 12:52 PM   #22
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
The opera rapping and that bit at 13:33 are my favourite bits. The whole thing is good.

Yr just a contrarian aren't ya?
Old 05.28.2008, 12:54 PM   #23
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Simply The Best - Tina Turner singing about how much she loved our marathon sex sessions back in 1988.

I call you when I need you, my heart's on fire
You come to me, come to me wild and wild
When you come to me
Give me everything I need
Give me a lifetime of promises and a world of dreams
Speak a language of love like you know what it means
And it can't be wrong
Take my heart and make it strong baby

You're simply the best, better than all the rest
Better than anyone, anyone I've ever met
I'm stuck on your heart, and hang on every word you say
Tear us apart, baby I would rather be dead

In your heart I see the star of every night and every day
In your eyes I get lost, I get washed away
Just as long as I'm here in your arms
I could be in no better place

Each time you leave me I start losing control
You're walking away with my heart and my soul
I can feel you even when I'm alone
Oh baby, don't let go
Old 05.28.2008, 12:58 PM   #24
fugazifan
invito al cielo

fugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's asses
the opera rapping is fantastic

www.myspace.com/dellilahtheband
www.myspace.com/lecirquedesvampiresmusic
fugazifan is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.28.2008, 01:08 PM   #25
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
Simply The Best - Tina Turner singing about how much she loved our marathon sex sessions back in 1988.

I call you when I need you, my heart's on fire
You come to me, come to me wild and wild
When you come to me
Give me a lifetime of promises and a world of dreams
Speak a language of love like you know what it means
And it can't be wrong
Take my heart and make it strong baby

In your heart I see the star of every night and every day
In your eyes I get lost, I get washed away
I could be in no better place

Each time you leave me I start losing control
You're walking away with my heart and my soul
Oh baby, don't let go

Pointing it out like that, it all seems so obvious now! How could I not have guessed?
Old 05.28.2008, 01:15 PM   #26
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Here are the original lyrics

I call you when I need you, my cunt's on fire
You come to me, cum on my ass all wild
When you cum in me
Give me a lifetime of orgasms and endless thick cock
tell me yr stupid babble like you know what it means
And you can't be wrong
Take my heart and make it stop baby (le petit morte)

I'm stuck on your cock and hang on every pelvic thrust
Tear me apart, baby I want to bleed a little

In your heart I see the sickness and perversion every day
In my eyes you spooge, it won't wash away
Yr finger third-knuckle deep in my cinnamon roll

Each time you pull out I start losing control
You're walking away with yr cock and my soul
i've never felt anything so deep before
Old 05.28.2008, 01:18 PM   #27
sarramkrop

I can't rep Rob.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.28.2008, 01:22 PM   #28
demonrail666
invito al cielo

I can, and have. And it was absolutely amazing! Phew, what a night.
Old 05.28.2008, 01:28 PM   #29
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

I think I am going to write a song and start it with this line, which impressed me if I do say so myself

tell me yr stupid babble like you know what it means
And you can't be wrong
Old 05.28.2008, 01:46 PM   #30
GrungeMonkey
100%

GrungeMonkey cold hard suckaGrungeMonkey cold hard suckaGrungeMonkey cold hard suckaGrungeMonkey cold hard suckaGrungeMonkey cold hard suckaGrungeMonkey cold hard suckaGrungeMonkey cold hard suckaGrungeMonkey cold hard suckaGrungeMonkey cold hard suckaGrungeMonkey cold hard suckaGrungeMonkey cold hard sucka
i enjoyed it immensely
GrungeMonkey is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.28.2008, 04:41 PM   #31
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
I thought it was great, twice. Listening to it the third time I got bored. It's several legions away from the most annoying song ever for me, which is Hey Jude, but it's an amusing piece of whimsy.

Bland statements 2008 now!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.28.2008, 04:42 PM   #32
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
...Hey Jude...

Oh, why did I have to remind myself of how much I hate that song? Twat.

Quote:
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Old 05.28.2008, 04:47 PM   #33
GrungeMonkey
100%

GrungeMonkey cold hard suckaGrungeMonkey cold hard suckaGrungeMonkey cold hard suckaGrungeMonkey cold hard suckaGrungeMonkey cold hard suckaGrungeMonkey cold hard suckaGrungeMonkey cold hard suckaGrungeMonkey cold hard suckaGrungeMonkey cold hard suckaGrungeMonkey cold hard suckaGrungeMonkey cold hard sucka
dont diss hey jude
its alright
a good singalong at drunken gettogethers for sure
GrungeMonkey is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.28.2008, 04:52 PM   #34
Glice
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrungeMonkey
dont diss hey jude
its alright
a good singalong at drunken gettogethers for sure

FFFFFRRNRNRNRRNNRNRNGNNGNGNGNGNNGNGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHH HHHHHH...

Quote:
Old 05.28.2008, 04:59 PM   #35
greedrex
invito al cielo

greedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's asses
that's not annoying
it's just ludicrous and laughable
Old 05.28.2008, 04:59 PM   #36
greedrex
invito al cielo

greedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's asses
most of merzbow's output is annoying though
Old 05.28.2008, 05:00 PM   #37
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

ludicrous and laughable
Old 05.28.2008, 05:07 PM   #38
greedrex
invito al cielo

is that paul Mc Cartney?

actually that "song" WAS annoying. Had to stop that horrible sound after 4 minutes of it. Point is made.
Old 05.28.2008, 06:29 PM   #39
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo

MellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by greedrex
most of merzbow's output is annoying though

Is it arse!
Old 05.28.2008, 09:10 PM   #40
StevOK
expwy. to yr skull

StevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's asses
This song has me laughing really fucking hard. I think perhaps "The Fucked Jam" by Ween is the most annoying song ever made.
Facebook

StevOK is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth