Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page soon the 7th billion baby is born
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.31.2011, 06:56 AM   #1
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/s.../1/158010.html

i would call him or her 7

to remember humanity to STOP producing sapian dna
it's all the same anyway
absolutly no use of the animal population to go beyond the natural limit

i don't know how the movie is going to continue
even life is no movie

my most worry is that most people in the so called modern countries are absolutly non-modern

you can ok
it took sapians 2 million years to become what they are now
when they climed out of the trees
and have some bufferzone for sapians to have some kind of devellopment time

my answer for all the world problems is STOP overpopulation
if you have a place where there is no food for childeren
the most childeren will die before the age of 5

if you give people who live there the information that there is no food
and give them anti conception, like condoms

then all these childeren who die in terrible conditions before they are at the age of 5
won't be there and so these childeren won't suffer

it is the responsibility of adults to take responsibility for the overpopulation and stop making childeren
who are going to have a life in full choas of earth
where there are only 1% rich who have all bananapaper and can create endless problems for the future
the future is every 24h that follows after the next 24h

in 1800 there were 1 billion sapians
i don't know how to calculate the right proportion of sapian animals for planet earth

maybe it better to keep it safe with 1 or 2 billion sapians

strickt laws of population growth can? maybe help for this sapian animal

i don't want to live in this world of 7 billion sapians
my eyes have seen enough troubles already from this specie were i'm only 1 dna of

if you ask me the sapian specie when it climed down from the trees till now is still very to extreem primitive

so when the sapian has created alphabet, numbers and god or gods
it's still flying
the sapian that never landed storie
a sort of escapistic mind

and then what you want?

i am an animal 1000%
ofcourse i want to escape from pollution from cars & industry, from politics, from religion, from human traffic, from war

i can't escape
i'm in the middle of all these serious problems that continue to grow into tommorow

what i can do?
i can enjoy the natural life as an animal
i call it the love of life
and hope to find sapians who also think they are 1000% aniamls and understand the love of life and try to enjoy life 24H by 24 h

or else i don't know what to do on this 7 billion sapian planet

make the best of it
and do also my best for the next generations of life that will live on earth
without becoming an authority for animals

animals are what they are
they need 24h of freedom
so do i

peace and love the world
gast30 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.31.2011, 07:24 AM   #2
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
earth situation doesn't look good
as an artist with animal eyes and many years of experience
i can say that

people have to improvise choose for an alternative way
to get out of 3000 years of war
war of sapians against sapians

the war can be stopped if THE HATE PROPAGANDA MACHINE STOPS

ofcourse it a challenge for an animal to relative 3000 years of war
and see a beter future for the next animal that will be walking for 80 to 100 years on earth

i have walk 34 years on earth and have about
40 years to go
and do know
that with my animal eyes
i'm not watching a movie
Old 10.31.2011, 07:35 AM   #3
gast30
invito al cielo

the problems i see are the 750.000 phedofiles that are known
and maybe there are 1.000.000 or more

and this can also rise in numbers
maybe tripple

the same for terrorist/ armed groups who are psychologicly ill psychopatic
who are gonna try to make boms and kill blow up people to make a message to the world ( in their psychopatic minds that is )

and the humantraffic people>> PPM (pig phedofile multinationals, le noveau riches du monde)

who have made $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$
from the abuse of vulnurable sapians

and use banks and modern technology to continue in the modern world

the same for more subliminal abuse of psychology weak sapians
who go to fortune tellers or cardreaders who will give spiritual advise
for afcourse alot of money
it's now on TV these days
i call all those things midnight pioson

it's a public abuse of weak in their mind sapians

abuse is abuse

you can give some one good advice for free
if you ask money that is abuse

simple

these are modern days
time to stop the abuse on the weak

a modern human is no abuser
is a simple animal also doing it best to survive 24h after 24h
Old 10.31.2011, 09:47 AM   #4
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
I can't think of a more appropriate day to announce this than Halloween, the celebration of death and fear.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.31.2011, 09:51 AM   #5
gast30
invito al cielo

i think enjoying life IS NOT THE PROBLEM

subliminal hate propaganda- drugs pushers - whorepushers- humantrafficers ARE THE PROBLEM

* and on that halloween, i have seen 10 years of horror after 9/11
and in school i have seen the WWII horror

so what more sickness can the sapian create

we were once calm natural specie
then due over population and stress and basic animal unstability
some become psychopats

happy halloween
Old 10.31.2011, 10:17 AM   #6
gast30
invito al cielo

and if the open nightmare / open psychiatry continues tomorrow
for another 10 years of war and violence deaths and abuse

then my animals eyes have to keep watching that sapian ugly reality

so i'll see tomorrow what this sapian animal is all about to do
going to mars or abuse and create war

i can only registrate what i'll see today from information recieving me

and if i'm death ....
there are now modern computers who can hold up to tons of digital memory to record the hole future of sapians on blue ray quality

so your childeren can watch what this sapîan animal was really about
Old 11.01.2011, 09:26 AM   #7
gast30
invito al cielo

this is a good question of the day
in the early internet days the early fossilization of digital information
here i call for this
like it's a early writing in a cave
the cybercave of the cave people
the cave people that stay animal like they where born under the satellites

how many modern humans are there on planet earth?

a. 1 billion
b. 350.000.000
c. unknown number that variates from the amount of modern information that is spread and brought to everday life practice

if the answer is c
and there are 3.5 billion internet users who have access to modern information

that doesn't mean 3.5 billion internet users follow modern information
Old 11.06.2011, 11:19 AM   #8
MeDictup
empty page

MeDictup kicks all y'all's assesMeDictup kicks all y'all's assesMeDictup kicks all y'all's assesMeDictup kicks all y'all's assesMeDictup kicks all y'all's assesMeDictup kicks all y'all's assesMeDictup kicks all y'all's assesMeDictup kicks all y'all's assesMeDictup kicks all y'all's assesMeDictup kicks all y'all's assesMeDictup kicks all y'all's asses
cool bike ,I was racing when these were new, I had a PE175 so i could ride on the road as well, my brother had a RM80 and my mate had the same as yours.those were the days.............lol, hell maybe even get back into it one day.
MeDictup is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.09.2011, 09:58 AM   #9
MeDictup
empty page

MeDictup kicks all y'all's assesMeDictup kicks all y'all's assesMeDictup kicks all y'all's assesMeDictup kicks all y'all's assesMeDictup kicks all y'all's assesMeDictup kicks all y'all's assesMeDictup kicks all y'all's assesMeDictup kicks all y'all's assesMeDictup kicks all y'all's assesMeDictup kicks all y'all's assesMeDictup kicks all y'all's asses
Hey dude, yea turns out i have a number of sets of black kit for that purpose- sucks your in A-town though. If you want to make it down here your welcome too it.

It was the STGs Chevys though not AOS, they have nissian patrols i think but i had access to both anyway:P

Making movies is great fun all the best with it.

Got any other work of yours you can show us?
MeDictup is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.09.2011, 01:06 PM   #10
Pelle
expwy. to yr skull

Pelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's asses
Seven, like George Costanza ...
Pelle is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.09.2011, 05:56 PM   #11
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverasskiss
I'm gonna take some time off one of these days and read all your posts Mr gast30.

Why would you do that to yourself?
SpectralJulianIsNotDead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.10.2011, 10:17 AM   #12
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Keeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's asses
Shares in condoms must be terrible as it seems nobody are using them.
Keeping It Simple is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.10.2011, 11:44 AM   #13
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses

EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.11.2011, 07:49 AM   #14
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Keeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost

This isn't the post a picture of yourself thread.
Keeping It Simple is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.11.2011, 08:35 AM   #15
Pelle
expwy. to yr skull

Pelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's assesPelle kicks all y'all's asses
How do we know it really is the 6th billion baby? It might as well be the 6999999999th baby
Pelle is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth