Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page portable toilet for the Ladies
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09.04.2009, 10:04 PM   #21
Anngella
expwy. to yr skull

Anngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's asses
I peed on a duck blind once. For those cityfolk of you who don't know what that is,

Basically what you hunt ducks out of.

My cousin married a very rural country guy and there was a duck blind close to where this birthday/New Year's party was (which was a bonfire in the back of someone's HUGE yard, during the winter when there was a ton of snow and it would've taken a ridiculous amount of time to get back to the nearest house) really close to the lake. Wish I could've peed on the face of all those who used it, really.

http://slouchingsunflowers.tumblr.com/
Anngella is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.04.2009, 10:16 PM   #22
artsygrrl
the end of the ugly

artsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by flophousefloozie
I don't know. I've never been in a situation where I absolutely couldn't just hold it for a real toilet. I mean, if it ever gets to that stage for any female, I'd say you should be dependin' on Depends.
You are fukkin right on. When I'm in my classroom, I CANNOT leave the kids alone FOR ANY REASON. It's a legal issue as well as a cover yr ass issue. I have had to sit down and press my butt into a chair to hold the pee in till the end of class. So coffee is out of the question in the morning.
artsygrrl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.04.2009, 10:26 PM   #23
Anngella
expwy. to yr skull

Anngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's asses
What grade do you teach, artsygrrl?

http://slouchingsunflowers.tumblr.com/
Anngella is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth