Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page >>the last movie you watched
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.13.2010, 05:05 AM   #12741
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/for...ad.php?t=37148

"Linnea Quigley's Ass Tastes like Copper Pennies"

great read!

My irrefutable mantra is that licking clit and asshole is the pause that refreshes. The memory of shoving my tongue deep in Linnea Quigley’s asshole is the highlight of my 71 years of living.

When we were living together, she would bring her tasty little body in front of me and after sucking on every crevice I would place her on her belly and bury my mouth in between her curvaceous cheeks. I would launch my tongue like a SCUD missile and lap her asshole with the gusto. I would eat her like she was Kobe beef and after 50 minutes when my jaws and tongue were filled with the pain of my excesses, I would flip her on her back and eat and worship her clit.

Her orgasms were so filled with earthquakes like tremors that I truly felt like I was in the Garden of Eden. Then Linnea in gratitude, appreciation and horniness would moan, “I want some of your Jew juice.” She was the finest cocksucker I have ever known and would blow me dry.

Even though we were engaged, I would give her $200 for each time I popped a load. But because I am a Jew I had to try to get a deal. So she got $200 for the first ejaculation at the beginning of the week and then only $100 thereafter. The more times I came, the more money I saved. If I could come four times a week that meant that rather than spending $800, I spent $500. That was a $300 dollar savings"

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.13.2010, 05:07 AM   #12742
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
The memory of shoving my tongue deep in Linnea Quigley’s asshole is the highlight of my 71 years of living.

Old 10.13.2010, 10:49 AM   #12743
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
Cat - 5/10
Deep Red - 6/10
Suspiria - 8/10
Phenomena - 5/10
Opera - 9/10
Phantom of the Opera - 1/10
Card Player - 5/10
Jennifer - 6/10
Pelts - 6/10

I've said this before, but I really think Argento is a good cinematogropher and a bad director. Which is to say that once you get past how great his camera work is and how amazing the films look, you realize that a lot of the movies are bad/boring/trite.

I love Tenebre, but the scene where the lesbian lovers get killed and the camera goes over and through the house is the most unneccesarry but still pretty impressive camera shot I've ever seen.

listen to pink reason
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.13.2010, 10:58 AM   #12744
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
Sick link, ASP. Quigley is a babe. I would love to eat her asshole.
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.13.2010, 11:00 AM   #12745
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
had anyone seen the commune? looks promising. trying to track down a torrent.
ni'k is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.13.2010, 12:16 PM   #12746
Derek
invito al cielo

Derek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's asses
Gummo - 6/10
Julien Donkey-Boy - 9/10
Mister Lonely - 7/10
Trash Humpers - 2/10
~
Kids - 6/10
Ken Park - 3/10

Oh and I watched Carlito's Way, wow!
Derek is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.13.2010, 12:48 PM   #12747
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by batreleaser
I love Tenebre, but the scene where the lesbian lovers get killed and the camera goes over and through the house is the most unneccesarry but still pretty impressive camera shot I've ever seen.

That was the best part of the movie, haha. If I remmeber correctly, there's a making-of scene on the DVD only for that scene.

Also, Derek, "I'M RELOADED NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

PS: "hERE COMES THE PAIN"

Old 10.13.2010, 01:41 PM   #12748
chairman of the bored
the destroyed room

chairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard sucka
October is horror month for me and the ladyfriend. so far watched:antichrist-meh...eh...not so hot. some really interesting moments, but as a whole very underwhelming. terrible final scene.

session9-didn't love it, but i respect some of the decisions in how it was made
REC-thoroughly enjoyed
them-we really liked this! scared the shit outta my girlfriend

coming soon: house of the devil, pulse, maniac (thanks board), and henry (thanks again, board)

feel free to hit me up with recommendations based on our enjoyment of them, REC, and foreign horror in general
Old 10.13.2010, 01:47 PM   #12749
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Eugene Felikson
Sick link, ASP. Quigley is a babe. I would love to eat her asshole.

have u seen her workout video?
Old 10.13.2010, 02:07 PM   #12750
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by chairman of the bored
October is horror month for me and the ladyfriend. so far watched:antichrist-meh...eh...not so hot. some really interesting moments, but as a whole very underwhelming. terrible final scene.

session9-didn't love it, but i respect some of the decisions in how it was made
REC-thoroughly enjoyed
them-we really liked this! scared the shit outta my girlfriend

coming soon: house of the devil, pulse, maniac (thanks board), and henry (thanks again, board)

feel free to hit me up with recommendations based on our enjoyment of them, REC, and foreign horror in general

triangle - don't expect to be scared but it's still really cool. also if you're going to watch this one, d/l it without reading anything about it or watching the trailer cos its spoilt easily.
Old 10.13.2010, 02:16 PM   #12751
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Antichrist was shit.

Every month is horror month in our household.
Old 10.13.2010, 03:05 PM   #12752
chairman of the bored
the destroyed room

chairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard suckachairman of the bored cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by ni'k
triangle - don't expect to be scared but it's still really cool. also if you're going to watch this one, d/l it without reading anything about it or watching the trailer cos its spoilt easily.

netflix has about 5 movies called triangle that all look horror-esque haha...any idea when it was made or who directed it?
Old 10.13.2010, 03:35 PM   #12753
ni'k
invito al cielo

2009 christopher smith.
Old 10.13.2010, 05:19 PM   #12754
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

Yeah, Antichrist is GARBAGE. After some careful thought, I think Von Trier is one of the worst directors ever. I've seen everything he's done, and the most I can say for random films of his is when I see a 2 second shot and go, "oh, that scene was kinda cool." And he's made one of the only films I'd give a 0/10, The Idiots.

Old 10.13.2010, 05:27 PM   #12755
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

BTW, due to popular demand, Giuseppe is selling (most of) his films again.

Old 10.13.2010, 07:23 PM   #12756
ni'k
invito al cielo

just saw human centipede. doesnt seem to have much point, there's no real motivation for the bad guy to be doing what he's doing. nevertheless the fact that it goes between german, japanese and english with no subs in the way it did was enjoyable.
Old 10.13.2010, 09:30 PM   #12757
ni'k
invito al cielo

the mist - excellent. best stephen king adaption since the shining prob.
Old 10.14.2010, 02:49 AM   #12758
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

"I'm going to sit at that typewriter and write till I die, I'm going to write a motherfucker that can't be denied. The motherfucker of all books! Your books are dildos! Mine's a real dick! Mine's a real motherfucking cock! Dildos don't bleed when you chop em in half with an axe! But my cock BLEEDS real motherfucking blood!" - 10/10, of course

Old 10.14.2010, 03:44 AM   #12759
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ni'k
the mist - excellent. best stephen king adaption since the shining prob.

That's a bold statement. I'll give it a shot. It's gonna take one hell of a flick to beat Pet Sematary, Thinner, 1408, Misery and It though!
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.14.2010, 03:48 AM   #12760
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
Too bad this thread turned to horror movies discussion about 400 pages ago.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
538588628635636637 638 6396406416486887381138 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth