Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page All over again: killings in Paris tonight 11/13
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.24.2015, 11:27 AM   #81
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
what happened in Paris sucked. Of course. It was mass murder. USA "mass-murders" whole families in attempts to kill ONE GUY who they are told by "intelligence" is sitting in a building in Fallujah. No one gives a fuck. It ALL sucks.

I hate it all.

I hate how fanatics use religion to cover up their murder. I hate how those that control our media make us think everything is cool until white folks are attacked.
Old 11.24.2015, 01:00 PM   #82
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
what happened in Paris sucked. Of course. It was mass murder. USA "mass-murders" whole families in attempts to kill ONE GUY who they are told by "intelligence" is sitting in a building in Fallujah. No one gives a fuck. It ALL sucks.

I hate it all.

I hate how fanatics use religion to cover up their murder. I hate how those that control our media make us think everything is cool until white folks are attacked.

YES.

please don't forget to hate also how the USA spends TRILLIONS invading countries to blindly avenge 3,000 dead while 900,000 people die every year from:

1) diseases of the heart, 2) cancer, 3) chronic lower respiratory diseases, 4) cerebrovascular diseases (stroke), and 5) unintentional injuries

http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/pdf/wk/mm6317.pdf

but we can't tax soda because freedom!

--

also if you've been watching the repuke debates (i have), the retarded notion that we must overreact to some piddly islamist shitbirds because "they're our enemies and they want to destroy us because we have tv." or something. which is a notion that gets repeated by dumb hicks everywhere. as if they had the power to "destroy us." dumb hicks in charge of things will destroy us first.

yes, i've been foaming at the mouth for weeks now. thanks.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.24.2015, 02:17 PM   #83
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
the USA government only mourns when it suits their agenda.
Old 11.24.2015, 02:23 PM   #84
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
It'd be tragedy even then. Indeed hate groups that use violence WANT you to hate them in return, its their tactic. They WANT retaliatory violence, its their game.

It's a tragedy that people in those groups have come to devote their lives to hatred in the first place.
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.24.2015, 02:45 PM   #85
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
--

also if you've been watching the repuke debates (i have), the retarded notion that we must overreact to some piddly islamist shitbirds because "they're our enemies and they want to destroy us because we have tv." or something. which is a notion that gets repeated by dumb hicks everywhere. as if they had the power to "destroy us."

I don't necessarily agree with how some political folks have been spinning this but if you think IS is "piddly" you haven't been paying attention. Indeed what separates them from other "terrorists" is these dudes operate with symbolic violence like the cartels. IS is some TJ shit.. chopped bodies hanging over freeway shit.. these guys have the "no fucks given" approach enough to do something tragic here in US, especially as US increases attacks on IS in Iraq ans Syria.

I'm not calling for more fear mongering and beating the war drum BUT i also wouldn't minimize those IS assholes.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.24.2015, 03:29 PM   #86
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
I don't necessarily agree with how some political folks have been spinning this but if you think IS is "piddly" you haven't been paying attention. Indeed what separates them from other "terrorists" is these dudes operate with symbolic violence like the cartels. IS is some TJ shit.. chopped bodies hanging over freeway shit.. these guys have the "no fucks given" approach enough to do something tragic here in US, especially as US increases attacks on IS in Iraq ans Syria.

I'm not calling for more fear mongering and beating the war drum BUT i also wouldn't minimize those IS assholes.

sure, that's how terror works, through psychology, but these fuckers can't "destroy america" which is the rhetoric the warmongers use to rally the dumb hick populace. america's biggest wounds are always self-inflicted. dumb hicks in charge of things always make sure of that.
Old 11.24.2015, 04:44 PM   #87
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

chedk out this video, a video timeline of all terror attacks with more than 20 casualties in the past 15 years https://youtu.be/cHbYk2l9w-E

SO MANY, and maybe 2% are "allowed" to make a dent in the USA populace's collective consciousness? hmmmmmmmm
Old 11.24.2015, 04:45 PM   #88
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

IS and all terror groups want retaliatory violence, but they want it aimed not at themselves, but at people who are similar who will thereafter turn militant and join up.
Old 11.24.2015, 04:57 PM   #89
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
chedk out this video, a video timeline of all terror attacks with more than 20 casualties in the past 15 years https://youtu.be/cHbYk2l9w-E

SO MANY, and maybe 2% are "allowed" to make a dent in the USA populace's collective consciousness? hmmmmmmmm

i don't understand what you mean.

the light show in the video seems aimed at feeding more hysteria. "watch the world bleed redddd!" with drama music.

1.3 million die in traffic accidents every year. and something between 20 to 50 million injured. try making a light show of that. or a light show of hunger and malnutrition.

here's a reasonable politician being derided for not pandering to neocon hysteria:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...8a6_story.html

--

some good quotes:

Even when discussing terrorism, Sanders can take on a populist tone.

In response to a questioner here, he singled out two of the wealthiest countries in the Middle East that he said need to be more involved in the fight against terrorism.

“Saudi Arabia, which borders on where ISIS is, has the third-largest military budget in the world,” Sanders said. “Maybe instead of just using their defense budget to protect the royal family, maybe they want to use some of that to fight ISIS.”

“Yeah!” an audience member shouted out in approval from the overflow crowd that surrounded him on all four sides.

Sanders turned next to the “tiny, tiny” country of Qatar, which he noted has been selected to hold soccer’s World Cup in 2022.

“Turns out, they have the highest per-capita income in the world,” Sanders said. “Turns out that they are preparing for the World Cup, the soccer tournament, some years out, and what are they going to spend? Two hundred billion dollars on facilities, et cetera, to host the World Cup. How about spending a few billion fighting ISIS?”

During interviews at his events, Sanders’s devotees, for the most part, said they think his laserlike focus on domestic issues is appropriate, although some said they found it puzzling that he didn’t bring up an issue that has been dominating the news.

“I feel like, because it’s so recent and brought up so frequently now, he should,” said Katie Miller, 16, a high school student from Bluffton, S.C. “Maybe he knew people would ask.”

Sarah Todd, a homemaker and Democratic activist who came to see Sanders on Monday night in Atlanta, echoed many of the candidate’s other fans when she said that his focus is understandable.

“Truthfully, I think America needs to get its act together before it tells other countries what to do,” Todd said as she left the Fox Theatre, where Sanders received a raucous reception from a crowd of more than 5,000.

Old 11.24.2015, 05:06 PM   #90
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i don't understand what you mean.

I mean that nearly every single month for the last 15 years there have been terror attacks worldwide, of which 98% do not even merit a blip mention in mainstream amerikkka media, much less meaningless and empty social media "support" for the victims.
Old 11.24.2015, 05:11 PM   #91
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
I mean that nearly every single month for the last 15 years there have been terror attacks worldwide, of which 98% do not even merit a blip mention in mainstream amerikkka media, much less meaningless and empty social media "support" for the victims.

ah, right right right.

lol social media. "i clicked to like. i've done my part."
Old 11.24.2015, 05:43 PM   #92
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
I mean that nearly every single month for the last 15 years there have been terror attacks worldwide

And you've been on top of all of them, I'm sure. Fake morality like this is so cheap.
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.24.2015, 09:29 PM   #93
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

attn dumb hicks

Anne Frank and her family were also denied entry as refugees to the U.S.

Old 11.26.2015, 05:49 PM   #94
Drjohnrock
children of satan

Drjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by dead_battery
if what i said implied all that to you, you are closer to bigotry than me. also, the people who insist that all bigotry and crime has equal effect are the rich white people who suffer the least of it. the violence in paris, london and the usa has barely been a fraction of what it has in the middle east and claiming otherwise is bullshit

You implied nothing: "rich white people...IT'S NOT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN TO GOOD PEOPLE LIKE US WHO JUST WANNA ENJOY OURSELVES...hairpiece here just lost his usual British composure". That's pretty direct. I suppose these "rich white people" who were slaughtered in Paris (did you take a poll to determine they were all rich and white?) aren't quite as dead as those who are terrorist victims in third world countries. Why don't you show the courage of your convictions and tell a group of the French victims' families and friends to their faces "Stop whining. The oppressed people of the middle east have suffered much more than you. Go eat at some trendy café, you upper class snobs". If you do that, I promise I'll come to your funeral. And what's really bullshit is empty-headed posturing about keeping score regarding who suffers more from terrorists.
Drjohnrock is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.26.2015, 06:02 PM   #95
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
they were all rich if you go by global human average and they were majority white as you already know. the point that i already made is that rich white people use the very selective universalism you are espousing to portray themselves as suffering as equally as those who they murder directly or indirectly around the rest of the world.

i was pointing out frightened and reactive i'd noticed the rich white euro establishment had become in regards to these attacks since it was like a breeching of the screens our societies use to immunize themselves from these kind of realities.
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.26.2015, 06:17 PM   #96
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Dead battery, what the fuck are you rambling about?

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.27.2015, 04:27 AM   #97
Bertrand
expwy. to yr skull

Bertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's asses
Global human average... well...

I think you miss one thing. In january, the first major attack in France by two-bit delinquents turned jihadists had chosen specific groups: drawers, all of them white (let's forget the people around who never drew anything and got killed anyway) and the clients of a Jewish store (let's assume everybody there was jewish, which wasn't the case).
Here, it was a bullet for everyone (over 300 people, some guys don't die), whether they were white, black, celebrating a birthday or giving a try at some rock band; they'd have shot at smurfs if smurfs had been in town.

I don't think the French, looking at the victims, decided to reduce them to who they were in majority. There hasn't been an overlooking on nationalities and skin color. This probably refrained the least excited racists to put the blame on their favorite scapegoats.

It has affected everybody, so when you speak about Europeans, I tend to think about individuals, not the governing bodies, which could be your point, I don't know what you mean by "rich white euro establishment" (since I'm rich compared to the rest of the world, European and white, it might be tempting to consider me a part of the establishment too).
Bertrand is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.03.2015, 03:00 PM   #98
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
http://rantswithintheundeadgod.blogspot.co.uk/
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.03.2015, 03:29 PM   #99
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
And you've been on top of all of them, I'm sure. Fake morality like this is so cheap.

I have read of most of them all, at least as much as the news will cover. This is not a morality issue. It is a public health issue.
Old 12.03.2015, 03:39 PM   #100
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

355 mass murders by guns in USA since Jan 1st. (more than 4 people killed)

That is a shit ton.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth