Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page best beer you can get at a random supermarket?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07.26.2014, 02:38 AM   #61
blunderbuss
invito al cielo

blunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's asses

blunderbuss is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.26.2014, 07:07 AM   #62
keep poppin pimples
expwy. to yr skull

keep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asses
trooper is ok but too expensive
keep poppin pimples is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.26.2014, 09:25 AM   #63
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
i got me a case of new belgium beer that comes with
-fat tire amber ale
-ranger ipa
-summer belgian ale or something
fat tire is okay with its toasted taste but the other two are amazing
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.27.2014, 01:36 AM   #64
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
The three best breweries to get at the grocery store are

(1) New Belgium

(2) Redhook

(3) Sam Adams

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i got me a case of new belgium beer that comes with
-fat tire amber ale
-ranger ipa
-summer belgian ale or something
fat tire is okay with its toasted taste but the other two are amazing

Ranger is indeed amazing, you need to try their Winter pack with the RAMPANT IPA and the Abbey Ale.. Fucking BEST New Belgium beers they brew! In fact, I seen a New Belgium IPA variety pack floating around I'm looking to try..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.27.2014, 11:58 AM   #65
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
The three best breweries to get at the grocery store are

(1) New Belgium

(2) Redhook

(3) Sam Adams

Ranger is indeed amazing, you need to try their Winter pack with the RAMPANT IPA and the Abbey Ale.. Fucking BEST New Belgium beers they brew! In fact, I seen a New Belgium IPA variety pack floating around I'm looking to try..

i used to think of fat tire as a cold weather drink so i skipped this summer box a few times but now i know better. btw the 3rd beer is called SUMMER HELLES. yummy.

anyway, i'm going to look for that winter box later in the year then-- thanks for the heads up. viva costco.
Old 07.27.2014, 02:51 PM   #66
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
I think of Fat Tire as a universal beer.. Its strong enough to be worth your trouble but light enough for session drinking. Its flavorful, but not TOO complex but not too simple. It has enough hops for an IPA fiend like me, but is balanced to regular folks who don't like getting punched in the mouth by hops can enjoy it. A great all around brew.. Now as to their IPAs?? They are top shelf to be sure..

Funny I don't really like "summer seasonal beers" because really they are often just overpriced Pilsners and if I'm drinking a Pilsner lager might as well just get a Rolling Rock

To be sure, that looks like what I like to call American IPA style Pilsner (i.e. extra hops) so it may be good. I really like some Gordon Biersch Czech Pilsner because it was more hopped than a traditional Pilsner lager which gave it that IPA bite I've grown so accustomed too.. I like my beer in the 50s and up on the IBU scale, anything below 50 comes across as flat to me now.

Old 07.27.2014, 03:59 PM   #67
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
haven't been drinking much beer. Wish I could...but it's been messing up with my stomach. ...especially ales. WHICH SUCKS. but oh well...Johnny walker and Jameson are ok with me ^_^
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.27.2014, 05:49 PM   #68
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmku
The only truly classy way to drink that is IN the convenience store parking lot from a paper bag.

Bullshit, I'm about to drink a 32 of High Life and I'm going pure class, in a beer glass. In fact, I learned years ago the only way to actually be able to drink cheap beer is to pour it in a glass yo

Old 07.27.2014, 06:53 PM   #69
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

that summer helles is a light refreshing summer beer that almost has the piss smell of corona, but it has soooo much damn flavor for that type of beer, it comes as a huge surprise. i won't touch it once the weather changes, but damn, this is great to drink until the end of august.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth