Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page hour and half long version of Trilogy
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09.26.2018, 06:01 PM   #1
Jspaceman
empty page

Jspaceman has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
I used to have a (torrented) version of Daydream Nation that has an hour and half long version of Trilogy. Does anyone have a lead on how to get a copy of that? It's driving me crazy that I got rid of a hard drive ten years ago that had it on there.

Thanks!

*totally new here and this is a first post so hope I'm, not breaking ALL of the rules
Jspaceman is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.27.2018, 02:44 AM   #2
Chris Lawrence

Chris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's asses
Weird, you definitely posted this already but your original post is gone and replaced by SPAM that maybe only the mods can see?

http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/sho...d.php?t=117735

Curious to know what others see in this thread...but yeah, there's no hour and a half long version of Trilogy, did you actually hear it or was it most likely just the entirety of disc 2 of the "deluxe edition" appended to the "Trilogy" file for some reason?
http://www.sonicyouth.com/mustang // original folk blues ... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .i'm the boy that can enjoy invisibility. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Chris Lawrence is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.27.2018, 11:49 AM   #3
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Lawrence
Weird, you definitely posted this already but your original post is gone and replaced by SPAM that maybe only the mods can see?

http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/sho...d.php?t=117735

Curious to know what others see in this thread...but yeah, there's no hour and a half long version of Trilogy, did you actually hear it or was it most likely just the entirety of disc 2 of the "deluxe edition" appended to the "Trilogy" file for some reason?

yup. First post is spam spam spam and more spam. But it's Thai (?) spam so still very intriguing to read.

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.27.2018, 11:56 AM   #4
Jspaceman
empty page

Jspaceman has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
Hmm that's strange. Another user posted this reply on the other thread:

'This is just the bonus disc of the deluxe edition of Daydream Nation in one track.'

Anyone agree? Have I been imagining some rare lost jam session?
*Edit: Thanks Chris, I will go back and listen to disc 2 of the 'deluxe edition' and see.
Jspaceman is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.28.2018, 07:52 AM   #5
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
I'm only seeing text, no spam. a 90 minute version - a little good to be true

I wonder what was the longest version of The DIamond Sea...
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.01.2018, 12:27 AM   #6
greenlight
invito al cielo

greenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's asses
Imagine!

greenlight is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth