Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Laila
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.03.2007, 11:15 AM   #81
Laila
the end of the ugly

Laila kicks all y'all's assesLaila kicks all y'all's assesLaila kicks all y'all's assesLaila kicks all y'all's assesLaila kicks all y'all's assesLaila kicks all y'all's assesLaila kicks all y'all's assesLaila kicks all y'all's assesLaila kicks all y'all's assesLaila kicks all y'all's assesLaila kicks all y'all's asses
anyway....

PM me please

Facebook- Laila Virani

Laila is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.03.2007, 11:22 AM   #82
PAULYBEE2656
invito al cielo

PAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's asses
an·y·way

/ˈɛn

iˌweɪ/
Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[en-ee-wey]Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation–adverb 1.in any case; anyhow; nonetheless; regardless: Whether you like it or not, I'm going anyway. 2.(used to continue or resume the thread of a story or account): Anyway, we finally found a plumber who could come right over.
[Origin: 1150–1200; ME ani wei. See any, way

]

—Usage note The adverb anyway is spelled as one word: It was snowing hard, but we drove to the play anyway. The two-word phrase any way means “in any manner”: Finish the job any way you choose. If the words “in the” can be substituted for “any,” the two-word phrase is called for: Finish the job in the way you choose. If the substitution cannot be made, the spelling is anyway.

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1)
Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2006.
American Heritage Dictionary - Cite This Source an·y·way (ěn'ē-wā') Pronunciation Key
adv.
  1. In any way or manner whatever: Get the job done anyway you can.
  2. In any case; at least: I don't know if it was lost or stolen; anyway, it's gone.
  3. Nevertheless; regardless: It was raining but they played the game anyway.
(Download Now or Buy the Book) The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
Copyright © 2006 by Houghton Mifflin Company.
Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.
WordNet - Cite This Source anyway
adverb1. used to indicate that a statement explains or supports a previous statement; "Anyhow, he is dead now"; "I think they're asleep; anyhow, they're quiet"; "I don't know what happened to it; anyway, it's gone"; "anyway, there is another factor to consider"; "I don't know how it started; in any case, there was a brief scuffle"; "in any event, the government faced a serious protest"; "but at any rate he got a knighthood for it" [syn: anyhow] 2. in any way whatsoever; "they came anyhow they could"; "get it done anyway you can" [syn: anyhow]
Old 08.03.2007, 11:31 AM   #83
PAULYBEE2656
invito al cielo

PAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's asses

Old 08.03.2007, 11:43 AM   #84
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
Laila, are you on drugs?

Anyhow, nice chatting to you. Weekend on Saturn starts now. Take care of yourself and keep the space suit. It might come in handy when you try to go back to planet earth.

I found a 7" single for sale from TRA which is a recording of the sounds of saturn's rings as voyager tavelled by saturn. it is fucking awesome!
Old 08.03.2007, 11:54 AM   #85
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laila
that stuff he was posting was really weird and unnecessary. SoRRY!

versus the otherwise necessary postings on this BORED?

please. you have a bird named Prof. Sweetcheeks. is THAT really necessary???

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
Weekend on Saturn starts now.

I'm so jealous. you get to have all the fun.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.03.2007, 12:02 PM   #86
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
sweet cheeks for sarramkrop and laila

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-S0FoIOxi2E
Old 08.03.2007, 02:26 PM   #87
Laila
the end of the ugly

Laila kicks all y'all's assesLaila kicks all y'all's assesLaila kicks all y'all's assesLaila kicks all y'all's assesLaila kicks all y'all's assesLaila kicks all y'all's assesLaila kicks all y'all's assesLaila kicks all y'all's assesLaila kicks all y'all's assesLaila kicks all y'all's assesLaila kicks all y'all's asses
nothing on this board is necessary, but a joke can get old pretty fast.

PM me please

Facebook- Laila Virani

Laila is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.03.2007, 04:10 PM   #88
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
no way!

the BEST jokes are the one's you can run into the ground. over and over and over.

don't underestimate the comedic value of repetitivity! YOU might not be laughing, but that doesn't mean it's not funny.

(I'm not trying to be rude here, just sayin')

Old 08.03.2007, 05:37 PM   #89
PAULYBEE2656
invito al cielo

jokeplay_w("J0058800")(j

k) n. 1. Something said or done to evoke laughter or amusement, especially an amusing story with a punch line.
2. A mischievous trick; a prank.
3. An amusing or ludicrous incident or situation.
4. Informal a. Something not to be taken seriously; a triviality: The accident was no joke.
b. An object of amusement or laughter; a laughingstock: His loud tie was the joke of the office.

v. joked, jok·ing, jokes
v.intr. 1. To tell or play jokes; jest.
2. To speak in fun; be facetious.

v.tr. To make fun of; tease.
Old 08.03.2007, 06:46 PM   #90
Crumb's Crunchy Delights
expwy. to yr skull

Crumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard sucka
Baby balloon wants to climb into bed with mummy and daddy balloon, but there's not enough room.

So he lets a bit of air out of daddy balloon while he's sleeping, but there's still no room.

So he lets some air out of mummy balloon, but there's still not enough room.

So he lets some air out of himself, and finally manages to squeeze into bed.

The next morning daddy balloon comes down to breakfast with a scowl on his face. He goes to baby balloon and sternly admonishes him:

"You've let me down, you've let your mother down, and you've let yourself down".
Crumb's Crunchy Delights is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.03.2007, 07:48 PM   #91
diggers
little trouble girl

diggers kicks all y'all's assesdiggers kicks all y'all's assesdiggers kicks all y'all's assesdiggers kicks all y'all's assesdiggers kicks all y'all's assesdiggers kicks all y'all's assesdiggers kicks all y'all's assesdiggers kicks all y'all's assesdiggers kicks all y'all's assesdiggers kicks all y'all's assesdiggers kicks all y'all's asses
jesus how many attention sluts and faggots can you fit in one thread
diggers is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.03.2007, 09:01 PM   #92
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

yeah man, I hear back in the goood ol' days they actually had CAMPS that they sent those people too!

what is happening to our world??!?!
Old 08.05.2007, 03:31 PM   #93
sarramkrop

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggers
jesus how many attention sluts and faggots can you fit in one thread

You forgot morons, so that we can include you too.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth